Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M V NoushadYour feedback matters!
I m 20 years old boy I have got blur eye sight its troubling me during college lectures I can't c anything frm board is there any solution that you may giv because I dnt wanna wear glasses.
I have consulted doctor for hair loss she given vitamin tablets ad suggested some test. In that every thing low vitamin D, vitamin, B3, B7 and Iron and I got to know I have hypothyroid. She given tablet for vitamin D, B and iron and also suggested to consult for thyroid. He suggested to take thyroxine and take vitamin tablets also. I am taking those tablets since 20 days still my hair is falling too much, and can I eat flax seeds or powder daily as they are contain omega 3, selenium? Please tell me why because I have thyroid so I am in confusion to take some food.
I married 2 month ago. And sex relation one day only one time two time is not feelings. What problem.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.
I am 34 years old and suffering from itching near my genetically area. I was using Quadriderm but it is not effective as of now. Please good ointment and tablet to get relief from itching.
I am skinny and I want to gain weight and build muscle I am 23 year old with 5 ft 6 inch height Weight 51 kg.
Hi I had sex with my gf after 30 day she had her period bt the period is 15 day late. She had normal period 6days. Is there any chance get pregnant? Thanks in advance.
Hello my age is 21 height 5. 4 and weight 67. I am suffering from pcod since 5 years. And now again I did ultrasound test it shows complex cyst of 5. 4 cm on right ovary. Is this something related to ovarian cancer? I have irregular menses and strong abdominal pain I do have exercise in my daily routine but still gaining weight. And hair is much thin and short. And front forehead side I am getting bald. Because of all this I feel depressed and have stopped contacting people. I would like to get some help regarding weight loss and hair problem.
Can I participate actively in sex at this age because I am planning to get married this year can you suggest what would be the age difference between me and my wife.
I'm using melamet cream since 8 months wanted to know if is it safe and the effect stays for long, failure or if stopped to apply cream is their chances for turning black again. Heard lot of side effects if stopped. Please help me and do the needful.
I am in relationship with a guy. Since last 2-3 months I become very obsessive for him. I got angry very frequently. This anger problem is ruining my relation with everyone. Suggest me how to overcome this anger.
How can we delay ejaculation during sex. Is there any easy way to do this? What is the normal time for ejaculation?
My teeth enamel is getting black stains (Discoloration) from last one year. After consulting bds. She recommended scaling! After one month of scaling. The stains gets forming again. Tried every toothpaste but no effect. Wat is the cause and recommend me the solution of this. M tired of these black stains on my teeth. It look terrible. The strains are on both side of my teeth (inside and outside). Any solution in homeopathy? Please do answer.
Hi, I am suffering from spinal pain from last 2 years, I got bulging between in 4 discs from d12 to l4, I take nucoxia-90 (sos) secondly, I am also suffering from my pityriasis versicolar, adrea, itching sensation just under the skin layer, excess sebum and hair falls since 2010. Skin becomes red and have red rashes when I touch my skin tightly. I am just taking lcz and levsiz - m during bed time, using minoxidil solution for hairs but it also gives me hair follicles. Thank you.
Endometriosis is a common gynecological disorder where the tissue lining of the uterus grows outside the uterine cavity. Endometriosis is caused most commonly by menstrual blood flowing back in the Fallopian tubes, instead of leaving the body. This endometrial tissue may then leak into the abdomen through a surgical scar or cut in the uterine lining, leading to endometriosis.
Here are five things you should know about this condition:
It is hard to diagnose
The first roadblock to diagnosing endometriosis is that though it is a very common condition, there is a lack of knowledge about it. The classic symptoms include heavy periods, painful bowel movements and urination, depression, fatigue and pain all over the body. The only way to correctly diagnose endometriosis is through a laparoscopy or keyhole surgery.
Endometriosis is not equal to infertility
One of the myths surrounding endometriosis is that it causes infertility, however, this is not true. When treated properly, endometriosis does not affect your fertility, and it is still safe for you to have children. At the same time,you should also know that being pregnant does not cure the condition.
It can reduce your sex drive
One of the symptoms of endometriosis is chronic pain all over the body. This, coupled with fatigue and depression can reduce your sex drive drastically. Additionally, the act of intercourse itself also becomes painful for women suffering from endometriosis. This pain can be managed with the use of pain relievers, or by experimenting with positions, which is most comfortable for you.
Some women have a higher risk of endometriosis
The exact cause that triggers the endometriosis is still unknown. However, certain factors are said to raise the risk of endometriosis, such as:
1, Genetics: Endometriosis may be passed genetically from generation to generation.
2. Pelvic infections: Scarring of the uterine walls via infections or surgeries can give the menstrual blood that falls back to the Fallopian tubes a way out of the uterine cavity, and hence, lead to endometriosis.
3. Short Menstrual cycles: Women with menstrual cycles that are shorter than 27 days, or those who have periods that last longer than 7 days are more susceptible to endometriosis than others. However, myths that suggest delaying pregnancy as one of the causes of endometriosis are false.
There is no known cure
The treatment for endometriosis addresses its various symptoms as there is no known cure for the disease itself. Even a hysterectomy will not cure this disease unless it includes the removal of your ovaries as well. Over the counter pain medication may help deal with the muscle aches, while hormonal treatments that slow down the production of estrogen can help with the painful menses. Light exercises such as walking and swimming can also help deal with the discomfort of endometriosis.
When it comes to penis problems, it's safe to say the most common issue is penis odor. Depending upon the guy, a smelly penis can show up even a few hours after a good shower during which he practiced proper penis care and good hygiene. For other guys, penis odor might not start to show up until he finishes a tough gym workout, spent a long day out at the lake or otherwise got hot and sweaty without the opportunity for another shower.
The good news is that a man can often keep penis odor at bay by simply doing a few things every single day. These steps will help ensure a guy doesn't wind up in an embarrassing situation.
But what causes penis odor?
A man might become quite frustrated at the fact that it can be tough to eradicate penis odor. In order to understand how to fight this particular penis problem, a guy should know what caused it in the first place. Though a man might practice excellent hygiene, he still can't stop the buildup of bacteria that naturally occurs on the human body. These bacteria love dark, damp areas - which are often found around the penis. In addition to the bacteria that causes odor, other factors contribute, such as the occasional drop of urine, sweat that clings to hair in the area, and other bodily fluids.
In men who are uncut, smegma buildup might also be a problem. Smegma is a layer of white, cheesy buildup that usually occurs right below the hood of the penis. This buildup is made of dead skin cells, skin oils, and bacteria that are attracted to the area. The result is a wicked penis odor, one that can be strong enough to stop a man in his tracks.
How to solve penis odor
- Penis odor can be tackled through excellent hygiene, which includes bathing or showering at least once a day. A man should use a mild cleanser. When cleaning the penis area, he should take care to work the cleanser into the hair, thus stripping away the sweat and bacteria there. He should also pull back the hood of the penis and clear away any smegma (assuming he is uncut, of course).
- And speaking of cleansers, the one a man chooses can make or break the penis odor situation. That's because when the penis skin becomes very dry, it often develops tiny cracks. These cracks are a perfect harbor for bacteria, which can then multiply merrily and lead to intense penis odor. A well-moisturized penis allows much less opportunity for bacteria to set up shop.
- A man should also take care to shower or bathe at certain times of the day. For instance, a guy who has just gone to the gym should take the time to shower immediately after his workout, thus getting rid of all that sweat that built up while he was working out. A man who notices a buildup of penis odor during the day might want to take two showers, one in the morning and one in the evening, to help alleviate the problem. And of course, before getting intimate with a partner, a guy will want to shower and make sure everything is fresh down there.
- In addition to this careful attention to penis care, a guy should reach for a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). This can be applied on a daily basis, thus helping ensure the best defense possible against penis odor. Look for a crème that contains vitamin A, also known as retinol, which has powerful antibacterial properties. A crème should also contain vitamin C, B5 and D, all of which are known for helping to fight diseases and bacteria. Finally, look for a crème that has plenty of Shea butter and vitamin E. Both are natural hydrators that can keep skin smooth and supple.