Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M V Noushad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M V NoushadYour feedback matters!
Pcos is a genetically inherited condition and usually is linked to a family history of diabetes. It is associated with high levels of male hormones- androgens/ testosterone and hence features of hirsutism which is developing male type hair pattern in female i. E unwanted hair on chest/ face etc// tendency to develop acne and oily skin. It is also usually associated with obesity/ overweight. Usg pelvis shows presence of numerous small cysts in ovary. Many women might find it difficult to conceive as because of hormonal imbalance an egg is not released every month. There is also a preopensity to develop type 2 diabetes later in life.
Almost all the symptoms are treatable with medicines. However as it is genetically linked and has long term health implications the single most important thing is to try and reduce weight and mantain normal bmi. This can be achieved by a combination of exercise and diet.
Lybrate | Dr. Gaurav Patel speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I lost a lot of weight suddenly and because of that I got sunken eyes I'm trying really hard to pop the eye out but nothing seems to work please help me I apply almond under eye cream too. Please suggest me something that would work within a few days and the skin under my eye would pop out again also don't suggest expensive procedures as still i am a student and won't be able to afford it please suggest a cheap and effective method.
Sir mera ling pahle jitni tight nahi hota hai aur jab tight hota h to jaldi dhila bhi ho jata h bataiye kya kare. please sir hindi me bataiyega. Plllzzz help me sir I am very nervous sir.
Are you suffering from dry, stretched, itchy or flaky skin? Remember dry skin look older than oily skin, as they show fine lines and wrinkles faster. They also flake, crack and bleed easily. Read on for 10 super easy steps recommended by dermatologists to soothe dry skin
Prevent hot baths and showers which dehydrate skin further. Do these instead for dry skin
- Use warm water
- Don’t shower for more than 5 minutes
- Wash with a gentle and fragrance-free soap
- Don’t apply too much soap so that it whips up a thick lather
- Don’t rub your skin dry with a towel
Post bath routine
- Slather on a rich moisturiser after drying your skin: Moisturisers trap extra moisture in your skin so the right time to use them is immediately after drying yourself with a towel. It’s better to use ointments and creams as these are more effective than lotions. Creams with olive and jojoba oil, Shea butter, lactic acid, urea, hyaluronic acid, dimethicone, glycerin, lanolin, mineral oil, and petrolatum jelly all are good. If the skin on your hand is extra dry and feels stretched then it’s a good idea to carry a non-greasy hand cream with you. Apply it to each washing hands immediately to relieve dry skin.
- Use only unscented skin care products: Shun harsh skin products which strip natural oils from skin like-
- Deodorant soaps
- Skin care products that contain fragrances, alcohol, retinoids, or alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Wear gloves when washing utensils: This will prevent dry skin on hands. All you have to do is wear latex gloves before you start washing clothes and utensils.
- Choose laundry detergent with care: Laundry detergents should be chosen with care as they can irritate skin. Go for detergents labelled “hypoallergenic”.
- Avoid toasting yourself by the fireplace or other heat sources in winters: Remember heat is drying. So limit your time in front of a hot stove or fireplace.
- Use humidifiers to add moisture to indoor air: Use of humidifier will help prevent excessive drying of skin.
- Use milk on skin: Milk is packed with anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that can fight dry and itchy skin. The lactic acid in milk also exfoliates dead skin cells and increases the capacity of your skin to retain moisture.
- Honey: Honey is one of the best natural moisturisers. It comes loaded with antioxidants and antimicrobials.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a skin-hydrating agent par excellence. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties also help soothe dry and itchy skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!