Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. M.SubaramanianYour feedback matters!
I have Pain in my left heal. Changed so many footwear but same problem. It hurts so much in morning specially.
My cholesterol is high since last three years and I was regularly taking rosuvastatin 10 mg tablet till two months ago, I stopped taking it be coz I was feeling full body ache and joint pains along with low sugar feeling in the evening. But since I stopped it my cholesterol level has again reached to 286 in two months so my question is 1) should I again start same medicine 2) is there any alternative to this medicine 3) is there any supporting medicine to to same medicine for avoiding aftereffects/side effects. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.
I am 25 years old. I have back pain. I used pain relief ointment. But no work done. What should I do?
I am a 21 years female and my mom's 45 she is suffering from knees pain suggest any medicine for her.
I am facing problem with Knee joint left side Doctors suggested to replace joint. Any remedy is there from Ayurveda medicine.
My grandmother slipped and fell on the ground. Got injured in hip bone. She is above 82. Is it possible to cure without surgery.
My three years old daughter had elbow fractured in left hand on 1st April and it was plastered with setting by our local doctor. After 10 days I x-ray her hand for own satisfaction but I shocked when I saw that it set in wrong place. Then I visited again with the doctor, he said it was misplaced so he again set the hand and plaster on 11th April. On 5th May doctor removed the plaster. From then till now a physiotherapist is messing her hand but she can't fold to touch her shoulder and also can't complete straight. Though in x-ray it show elbow join in Wright way. So please suggest me what should I do because it already expend three month after removing the plaster.
I fell down today as my leg got twisted. It pains very much. Please help. It pains a lot and I can't walk. I cannot straighten my leg because of the pain.
I have back oain from lot of days and I am taking medicine but it is getting even worse what should I do?
Dr. Sahab, viral fever ke baad jodo me dard nahin ja raha. Fever nahin hai. Joints ka Dard 7 din se chal raha hai. Medicin bhee chal rahi hai. Relive nahin mil raha. Koi ayurvedic medicine batain. Please.
Hi I am 47 years female. I suffered from chikungunya in month of October. But still I am suffering severe pains especially knees. I am unable to get up when in sitting posture. After some minutes I feel normal. Pl suggest some treatment to get free from severe body pains.
I am 30 years old female and getting numbness in my finger tips as I lay down to rest even getting white discharge in much amount so can some one guid me in my health related problems?
I am suffering from pain in my back for a few days now. I did use pain relief ointments but it is still hurting. What should I do?
For the past one or two months I am getting pain at my tail bone, it hurts especially when I am sitting on a chair, buses, bikes but if I stand it goes. Secondly my right heel burns like chillies but again it does not when I am walking or standing. It burns worst when I am sleeping and try to get up. But it happens only for a few second or minutes.
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.