Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. M.ShanmugamYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old woman and suffering back pain since one month. I want treatment for my illness as soon as possible.
We have cured almost 10000 patients for slipped disc, few of them were in a complicated state and were not able to walk or move for few steps too. Those were relieved with complete Ayurvedic treatments and that too without any surgery or further distress. We do it by all Ayurvedic way, through Ayurvedic Remedies, Panchakarma and Yoga.testimonial_cured_withoutSurgery
How do we cure Slipped Disc?
When we claim that we can cure a condition where surgery is just like a mandatory condition- it sounds a false statement, a hoax call or just another “overconfidence” claim? This might sound like this! Not an issue!! We don’t believe in making some calls, we do rely on the feedback of cured patients of slipped disc. This is all about those persons, patients who came to us crying with pain and departed with smiles on their faces.
We align the spine in its normal position- this is how we cure the condition! Yes, we do exactly the same. Spine or vertebral column is just like an axis of the body and if this axis shifts on one side- due to any reason- this will certainly imbalance the body. This imbalance is exerted on the spine in form of spasm of muscles and that forces the vertebrae to move out of its place and press the nerves. This slipped or protruded disc exerts pressure on the nerves which translates in making mild to severe pain in low back to the lowest of the leg. We do all this in three different steps-
- Oleation of the spine and surrounding muscles
- Relaxing the muscles and body
- Aligning the spine in its real shape.
Oleation of the Spine and Surrounding muscles:
Stiff things are hard to move and if we force these to move, surely we will hurt the stiffened tissue. This is what modern conventional chiropractors and physiotherapists keep on doing in all these cases and have least success with them. We do it according to the ancient Vedic Knowledge and some time-tested techniques of Panchakarma and Ayurveda as per one’s requirements and body type.
Relaxing the muscles and nerves of the body:
Along with the first step, we keep on relaxing the muscles so that there won’t be a single percent of stiffness and hardness in the body. This is being done to make the neuromuscular junctions smooth and easy to maintain. This step ensures that we will be able to place the things in the right place in next step. This is done through Ayurvedic Medicines.
Aligning the spine in its real shape:
Spine is inverted “S” shaped and if we can maintain the curves of the spine everything will be in its own place. This we do with help of some Yoga techniques, we have developed in previous years.
These are the three steps we perform one by one or all together for making the spinal column in its own shape. This is what we do with a perfection and we have almost 95% percent results in curing the slipped disc condition without surgery. 5% patients are those who became very careless with the time and were not able to continue the treatment or follow the regime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am a 18 year old. I have severe back pain in right leg. So I can't do jobs and studies. I am currently under treatment for this. I want get more information about this pain.
I am suffering from stiff neck. It is paining on left side of my neck. What should I do for quick relief.
My name is kumaribala, I am suffering from backpain for last 2months, please give me some good prescription name.
Hi, I am Karishma, 24 years old and working in a corporate. Due to continuous working on laptop, I got diagnosed with Cervical and have been getting treated with Physio therapies from last 3 months (Now I have stopped). I was on medication (Painkillers) due to which I have gained excess weight and currently I am 10 kgs overweight. As of now, I try to be on healthy veggies.
I am 17 year old. I always play football in morning and evening for 1-2 hours. But now my legs are in pain. Especially knees. Sometimes it feels like strengthless in legs. Please help.
After walking for 2-3 hours I am getting pain in my legs. What should I do to avoid getting pain in ankles?
My mom has a problem of ankle pain, when she gets up from bed or sitting on chair for some time, please refer a medicine for my mom.
I am 22, male. I have pain in my right knee, I mean the joints. I had this pain from past 5 years. But from last 1 year it has been very painful. Before this 1 year, for nearly 6 months I heard sounds while walking (in between the joints). I could not even sleep due this pain. Actually what is the reason behind it. Why it is caused. What should I do to get rid of this?
Hello doctor i have ankylosing spondylities from more then 10 years. My age is 29. Mene pehle kaafi allopathy treatment liye the per muje unke side effect ho jate the isliye me ab 2 saal se Ayurveda treatment le reha hu isse muje thoda benefit to hai or koi side effect bhi nahi hota. To mera question ye hai ki ayurvedic treatment AS ke liye thik hai ya nahi
Emergency please. My mom was very ok till night but all of a sudden in the dawn c is no able to straighten her left leg. C can pull it up easily but when c is trying to stretch c is having severe pain. Her knee is little bit swollen but c dsnt remember getting hurt nywhere all of a sudden in dawn c finds c is having difficulty nd pain in fully stretching it. Please docs urgent advice needed.
Three months ago I was suffering from typhoid. And I loose blood plate but I cured it within a week. After that my hemoglobin losses a little, now that is cured also. Presently am suffering body pain eg. Sometimes right leg knee, sometime right hand, left leg. Please help me.
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.