Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M S Ravi VarmaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctors, I have this tongue problem from a week like it has red lines normal spots surrounded by red lines and it pains a little when I bite it. No idea what it is! Please reply and tell if it is anything serious, how to cure it. I don't have any other symptoms. Some of the family members say its due to heat in the body. But I need experts advice thanks you.
Sir I have an issue of thick white/cream coating on my tongue which is painless and removable but after remove from tongue cleaner it grows again within 48 hours.
My teeth inside some hading pain daily but any changes of tooth paste then pain control what can I do?
My teeth is yellow and it gets bad smell while I talk to an friends. What should I do it for an white teeth and bad smell?
I am 27 years male, my teeth broken easily when chewing roti and I have cavity problem. I already finish capping in my left side chewing teeth by completing root-canal. How to take care after this and by using which thing I got anti-cavity protection in my teeth.
I went on a diet to reduce my weight. After that I feel some pain in my teeth. Can the two things be related?
Below my jaw my muscles swell up it don't pain but it looks awkward can you suggest me what should be done.
I am a 23 year of student. I have a problem in my mouth. My teeth bleeding. I think it is called payriyaa. So what should I do sir?
I am a MALE born on May 1985. In my mouth around two teeth are severely moving and other 4 teeth also moving slightly. In this one molar tooth is now very severely moving. Around 7 years back, Dentist placed Cap Over affected teeth after root canal treatment. That teeth also moving slightly. I think the gums are infected or strength-less. And from the gums of two teeth pulp also coming. In this condition is it possible to recover my teeth from falling, using any advanced treatment. Actually I saw many videos of artificial tooth. But I want to restore my natural tooth to its original condition at any cost. As I said I am in later stage of this issue. So it possible cure it. And where can I get good treatment in Tamilnadu or chennai. If there any Good dental clinic in Kanyakumari district also please suggest me. As I am from Kanyakumari district And what will be the approximate treatment cost.
My age is 33 years. I have some dental problems firstly due to plaque my gum pushed down at some places. I had done scaling many times but after some time this problem reappear. Second, in upper jaw right premolar and molar sides turn grayish. And while I eat some of the food material always got stuck in between these. Some time blood also comes while brushing. I have done scaling 10 days back and dentist also taken x-ray of my upper jaw right premolar and molar for any caries in tooth. But he told that there is no requirement of rct even filling. But still sometimes blood comes from there and I feel some cavity. Kindly suggest what should I do now ?
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.