Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M S RanjitYour feedback matters!
I am facing problems due to chest pain. I suffer from cholesterol increase. Please suggest me what should I do to reduce extra fat?
I am 67 my uric acid is high 8.13 and cholesterol 34.6 Pl suggest me medicine to cure. I have pain in right side of waist it creates problem in walking.
I am 24 years old and my heart is beating fast is it a high blood pressure doc. Also my neck is in pain and my head is aching. What can I do.
Can high bp, thyroid and urinary tract infection person take Zincovit multi vitamin tablet. Thanks (age 75 yrs)
I get frequent anxiety episodes, due to any smallest reason resultenting to bp and headaches. Please advice. What to do?
Have You Been Told to Reduce Your Salt Intake to Reduce Bp?
Yes, you must have been but you probably have not been told how to reduce salt intake the right way.
The fact is that when we eat too much salt (sodium), our bodies will hold on to more water. This increases the amount of blood flowing through our veins and arteries which increases blood pressure.
So How to Reduce Salt Intake Properly?
- Roughly 80% of the salt we eat is hiding in processed foods like bread, biscuits and breakfast cereals, and prepared ready meals or takeaways. Only 20% comes from the salt we add while cooking or at the table.
- Salt used in daily cooking is a must. It contains sodium which is needed to retain our body's water, enable our cell walls to draw in nutrients and most importantly control our heartbeat . Sodium is needed to maintain BP. So continue using table salt for cooking. Keep the biscuits, maggi and farsans out.
- Skip the salty snacks, baked goodies, and eat out less often.
- Choose to eat more fresh foods more often.
- Use the mineral rich 'kala namak' for one of the meals through the day. It is unprocessed and rich in iodine and also sodium, potassium, and iron.
Some Super Foods to Fight with Hypertension
-Banana alternate days
-Walnut 2 soaked with breakfast
-Spinach beetroot juice once in a day
-Poppy seed water early morning or 1 tsp. poppy seeds.
-Watermelon seeds with salad 1 tsp.
-2 garlic cloves