Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Hi doctors My husband is 26 years old and he's suffering from lower back ache since 3-4 months. He suffers more during driving. His MRI reports are normal. Please tell me the solution. I don't know how to attach those reports here. Regards.
I am Neelam. I am 22 years old BT my weight is only 35 kg. Please suggest me what I have to do for increase my weight and my bp is also always low.
Sir, basically I am cardiology patients, done angioplasty, and regularly taking tab- efiplat 10, astoor 10, nebicard2.5 &nexpro 20 for (emty stomac morning) in addition to this I ahve problem of disc prolaps l5, si, due to which I have lumpiness over both legs. Recently I had problem of prostate enlarge bph grade 1, due to which urination was difficult. Upon consultation with urologist urivoid-20, twice a day &afidura tab 0-0-1, lessix 0-1-0 is taking, also I am antral gastritis patient, usually I take veg, however occasionally takes chicken too. My problem is I have swelling over both legs (swelling covers angles, foot,) after taking food or water swelling increase, also stomach gets upset, hence feel fatigue. This discomforts I am facing since march 2015. Please advise what is the reason for swelling? and why my legs are getting lumpiness and pain, also abdominal difficulties? request you to advise,
I am a 40 years old male having Hypertension for the past 5 years I was taking Telma 40 morning and amlong 5 mg evening for the last three years a week ago my BP suddenly shot up to 190/100 I was feeling dizzy and my heart was pounding very fast this lasted for half and hour. The next day I got and ECG and 2D Echo done which was normal but the TMT test showed positive for induced ischemia. On the Doctor's advice I got a coronary angiogram done which showed mild coronary artery disease but no blocks there was slight plaque build up in the arteries the doctor changed my medicine to cilamet xl 10/50 to be taken morning and ecosprin av 20/75 to be taken in afternoon. It has been 3 days and I still get sudden panic attacks where I feel chill feeling on my hands and feeling of irregular heart beat this last for about 15 minutes and subsides. The doctor has now added ZAPIZ 0.5 to be taken in evening. With this I am not feeling the panic/anxiety symptoms. What is wrong with me should I see a Neurologist or Psychiatrist? Is this sudden feeling of panic/anxiety attack due to cilamet xl?
Am suffering from stomach pain from last 5 years, now am feeling very pain in some times. I visited many hospitals about this, all are suggested ultrasound scanning. They told no problem. Some times am feeling in morning times and it will ok after taking break fast. If I sit in bend position my stomach will start paining. I have no problem in food taking and Motion. I have tilting or pining feeling in right side of chest (in line of heart)
He is suffering from blood pressure problem. Pls suggest him some diet. There is a continuous up and down in his bloop pressure. Some times he loses his temperament b coz of dat. Pls help.
What is it?
- heart attack or angina-typical chest pain occurs when one or more blood vessels of heart get blocked and heart's own blood supply stops- heart muscle suffers of oxygen and nutrition deficit and gets damaged or dies!
What are the symptoms?
- a severe chest pain like some one stabs in your chest with a knife. Some people feel severe compression or heaviness in chest. Pain of heart attack can also be felt in left side of body like- in left hand, shoulder, lower jaw etc.
Associated symptoms are- breathlessness, heavy perspiration, nausea, vomiting etc.
As soon as you find these symptoms. Just rush to nearest hospital.
I am 21 years old unmarried girl completed my engineering final year. I have got pain in left chest, left arm, left jaw, left hand ring fingr. Does this mean I may get an heart attack? n I even have fast breathing. Wat shud I do prevent it. Please repl am really worried. Thank you in advance.
I am a 31 years old male and I have chest pain. Doctor's say you have thyroid and cholesterol & also advised for angiography. What should I do?
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up.