Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
She's my sister he has hearing problem she had her ear operation of both last year due to hole in ear drum she is been taking taking medicines for too long but yet she is not able to hear clearly. Please help with some effective cure.
Daily morning when I get up, I start sneezing and mucous coming through my nose I don't know what to do? Please help me!
Dear sir, my child age is 7 years old and he is suffering from wax problem on ear since two month and we are living in remote area and no hospital and ear doctor on that location and I can't go to other place due to same reason. So pls help and provide medicine name for clean wax.
Sir I have water or, flood inside my ear. Please prescribe, me some medicine so that my flood or water is gone. Please,help me. No doctor help me or find my proper diagnosis. MRI ,CT Shown nothing. please prescribe me some medicine so fluid is gone from ear. Or tests where I find this pblm? Im irritate from this pblm. Please help me.
I am having tonsils from a very young age of 8-10 yrs currently I am of 18 yrs. And my tonsils enlarges frequently, I having sore throat 365 days, due to this I feels too much of fatigue. Doctors suggested me for an operation, but my father is afraid for its ill effect. I jst wanted to know does tonsils can cause fatigue/ tiredness. Cause it remains inflammation throughout the year. It causes a grt loss in my studies. Please help
I am a 25 yr old female and have vertigo BPV since last one year. Reports of brain and spine and ear tests are normal. What should I do?
I am suffering from frequent nasal blow. Its occurs around 10 to 15 days. Its continuing from 1998. Earlier it was more severe. Whenever I go in dust or drive without helmet there is possibility of being affected by it. Smell also create such problem whether it is of kitchen or Deo. Please help me out.
I have pain in my mouth near right side ear and throat also I can not open my mouth if I do it get pain but no problem in my tooth I can not understand y it was?
Hi Doctor, I have tonsils, when ever I got cold I felt pain in throat. Could you please suggest which medicine or remedies I need to take. I have body pains too and felt like fever but I do not have fever now. Please suggest. Thank
Sir always I got a acne in my ears . It is very painful and irritating .so please tell a treatment for a above issue.
Hii good morning I am 22 years of age From 2 days I am suffering from throat infection .I have consulted doctor bt no use. They suggested to take Ciprofloxacin Anti biotic and paracetamol .I think I am resistant to Ciprofloxacin .as I took Ciprofloxacin. Please suggest high level tablet. I am in unknown city. I can't go to hospital very often. Please.
I am 28 years old men. I have a small hole in ear membrain. Is there any solution for this? other then oeration.
I have got a running nose and a sore throat. .As a result I an unable to sleep properly during the night. I am 84 years of age. Please advise me. Thanks.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.