Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. M.Rama Rao MannamYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors. Please tell me how to ignore unwanted thoughts (questions regarded God). Whenever I ignore and just leaves the thought I feels uncomfortable and when I just try to solve it I keep going into the thoughts and at last it puts me in depression.
Hello sir , First of all I tell you my previous exprience I got molloscum contragiscum on mg pennies I consult the doctor and he remove all pimple on my pennies and he write 3 test 1.) HIV ELISE test and I got 0.46 negative in december end I thik 30st dec. 2.) TPHA test also same result non reactive 3.) I think not sure infection test to find the grad of virus but also same result. My problem is that I do unprotected sex in May starting and I got pimple I think october middle and november starting and also I do unprotected sex in november 2014. And come on present day. I suffering rash and aching on my body december end and not small rash it bigg rashes and I got again two pimple on my pennies thay look like mollocscum contagiscumanf my immune system is also weak so it is possible hiv is play the role tell me in detail I am in depression totally and please sir snd me your number for I consult you but in delhi. please some body tell I safe and I am not come under hiv.
I have Stomach ulcer Also called peptic ulcer and it is 5 or 6 years old. I have using the medicine tab panics d and autos syrup and livitrol and rab d. But I think this medicine is not beneficial for me please suggest me what I do for ulcer.
I do not have constant mind which is always oscillated and also I have fear, nerves and lot of negative thoughts. Due to this problem I quit my job. So that please give the better solution to overcome this problem.
I have crossed 60 years and doing good without any BP or Diabetic since i do Yoga in the morning for hour.I feel nowadays that my memory level is reducing and hence your valuable solution.
Why I can't control my emotions? Am a degree student! Mentally am very stressed and I feel very bad Is that any psychological condition.
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger (learn Ways to Control Your ANGER), exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation (learn more for Positive Parenting)
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily.
I am 30 years old and am trying to quit my addiction towards brown sugar but I fail every time. I have been in a re-hab for 3months last year. I know about the steps and the tools that narcotics anonymous taught me but I am having trouble with getting over the problem o feeling lonely. I lost both of my parents 8years ago. Please tell me to get over this problem so that I can get the" will-power" to quit drugs.
I am a 35 year old man, unmarried and alone. Feeling dettached from everyone around and fade up with people who just expect and do not care much. I lost my concentration, dont like to laugh and avoid public interaction. Dont know wht to do. I feel that day by day i am getting down.
I can not concentrate on my study due to destruction of weird sex thinking.Is this a bad symptom of anything?
I am 24 years female and frustrated of my life. I want counselling urgently as I have become much aggressive now a days.
I am 25 years old. Since 3 years, I had an ongoing relation with a person who I love so much. Due to some misunderstanding he break our relation. I tried to convince him but he is not ready to clarify nor ready to listen to my valid reasons. Please do the needful. What should I do?
He have a problem of body pain and stress all over the body due to his fat, so what should he do for that. Please suggest me.
Way to beat performance anxiety-
1 Pay attention to nonverbal communication you can practice in front of mirror
2 Practice do rehearsal
3 Don't avoid performance. This villa adds to fear.
4 Understand the physical symptoms like perspiration numbness nausea cold sweat hot flushes. Gain control over them