Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.R. Monisha
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. M.R. MonishaYour feedback matters!
Hi doc. meri shadi hue abhi 15 din hua hai aur mujhe bhukh nahi lagta aur jaldi nind bhi nahi aati kya problem hai to koi idea dijiye. Thanks.
Sir I am married, male age 36. I have taking TB treatment from last 4 month. I have feel feet now. I have girlfriend and she is married. So Can I do sex with her without condom? There will be any chance of aids?
“Walnuts may promote health by changing gut bacteria”
- Walnuts in the diet change the makeup of bacteria in the gut, which suggest a new way walnut may contribute to better health. Walnuts have been called a ‘superfood’ because they are rich in omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linoleic acid and fiber and they contain one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants. Now an additional superfood benefit of walnuts may be their beneficial changes to gut microbiota. Walnuts in the diet increases the diversity of bacteria in a gut. Walnuts increases several bacteria like Lactobacillus, typically associated with probiotics suggesting walnuts may act as a prebiotic. Prebiotics are dietary substances that selectively promote the numbers and activity of beneficial bacteria.
- The researchers conclude that the reshaping of the gut microbe community by adding walnuts to the diet suggests a new physiological mechanism to improve health. Eating walnuts has been associated with reduced cardio vascular disease risk and improve brain health.
My menstrual cycle date is 15. I took I pill, bt still periods hv not come. So is der any chances for pregnancy?
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.
Hi. I am trying to conceive from last 4 months. As my husband soon will be going back fr his job fr 2 yrs. Bt unable to do so. Please suggest specific tym to have sex. I get my periods every mnth on 22 or 23rd.
Before a few months blood was coming with my urine and I was feeling pain in abdomen. I consult with doctor and doctor treated me with alkasol (urinal infection. Yesterday I was feeling trouble at the time of urine. And suddenly I discovered a stone in my urine but there was no blood. From then I am facing problem whenever I go to toilet I feel pain and urine is not coming freely. What should I do now. Advise me.
I am 25 years old female. I am married. During intercourse my husband gets relax in just few seconds but I don't get relax in such few seconds ever. My husband's age is 28. We are facing this problem from the first day of our marriage. I am pregnant this time without getting relax. I want to ask you whether problem is in me or in my husband. And also want its solution.
I am 1 month pregnant and previously I had an miscarriage in month of February. Now I am pregnant again in this month. But I had an bleeding after having sex with my husband. I want to know why it is happened. And is there any issue with my pregnancy.
I am 21 weeks pregnant. I am having naturogest sr 400 from the day I conceived. Till when I should have this medicine please suggest.
Hi, I do not want to get pregnant due to intercourse as I am still studying. But my husband doesn't use contraception nor does he allow me to use contraceptive pills. Only thing he assures me is he will not ejaculate inside vagina. Will only this help out. Is there any remedy that I can follow so that I can avoid getting pregnant by any chance. Any home remedies also will be of great help.
Whenever we cook food, if the salt is added before the starting of cooking, the iodine gets evaporated and one does not get the advantage of 'iodised namak'.
This may lead to less iodine intake which is a basic need for Thyroid Hormones .. like T3 and T4 (Tri -Iodothyronine and Tetra - Iodothyronine) where the name itself suggests that they are ionised compounds.
Thus, if you remember this fact that cooking would evaporate iodine, you would develop a habit of cooking without adding salt and then add salt during the serving of the food. It would control Blood Pressure and Iodine Deficiency both as one would add less salt if he or she is hypertensive.