Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M.P. Kaleel RehumanYour feedback matters!
I am having fungal rashes on my buttocks region for 3 years I used medicines like candid but no recovery is happening. Can you help me how to get rid of this?
Dr. I already had a skin biopsy it got a result cause by Erythema nodosum. Now my skin got a red bursting it had a pain and then it turn into black color, the pain is gone. Dr. how can it be cure, it's been about one year above all I did not get any syndrome like fever and all for TV. So Dr. please give me a guide to cure it, my blood group is A+. I would be really thankful doctor.Please tell.
I have dark circles under eyes, how can I cure it? Please give me some solution. [No other problems]
I have marks of pimples on my face and a little bit oily skin. Need a best home remedy for this purpose.
My first question is, does sunblock fully block UV RAYS? And does sunblock 100% prevent you from tanning or getting darker, no matter how hot it is outside? Second question: If by chance, I have tanning, old or recent tanning. What is the procedure to remove the tanning naturally? Will it go away by itself even if the tanning is old? Third question; how much sun exposure is okay per day? If the sun is around 95-100F? How many minutes until tanning occurs in this kind of weather? Thanks!
I'm 18 years old I have to get my face glow and my skin also can you please tell me how to get the glow.
Sir mujhe fungal ho gaya h please help me khujli bhi b kar raha h sir please reply me now i am waiting for you answers.
My skin gets tan easily. I have tried ahaglow/citafhil facewash n clinmiskin cream as suggested by doctor but still not able to get my original fair color (bleach/detan gives temporary effect and pimples too) Pls guide.
I have a very deep tan in my forehead. I have used many lightning cream but no use. I also use sunscreen but it is not going. Please suggest how to get my natural skin color on this area.
Doctor since last 5-7 days I am sensing a type of jerk while I am walking which we face while we are in the elevator. Doctor what shall I do to prevent this?
Sir I have some kind of red marks on my thighs in the side of pubic region. Tell me what should I do to cure it.
I am 31 years old male I have lp skin disease from last 1 year I have tried few cream and tablet but none are effective .please suggest what to do.
I am afraid about my dark circles please suggest me for my dark circles. I am twenty eight years old man.
Sir I have a pink blots on my back and on hand what I can do to cure it I used many of skin powder and cream but it has not any good effect yet.
Doctors in Patna have advised both knee replacement to my mother who is 72 years old. I am based in Patna and can visit you for the surgery. I just need to ask few basic questions. 1. How long does a patient need to stay in the hospital, from surgery to stitch removal? 2. Can the surgery be done on the same day or next day we visit you for first consultation? If not then after how many days? 3. Can both knees be replaced at the same time? If not then how many does interval required? 4. How much will it cost for both knees replacement? I understand that the answer will vary for each patient, but I will be grateful if you could give some rough idea so that we can plan our journey and arrange for the money.Please tell.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules.
Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
- A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
- The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.