Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. M. ManimaranYour feedback matters!
What I should do if I am suffering from sneezing cough. It is increasing releasing from my nose and mouth.
I have been smoking for 4 years. Have also smoked ganja for 2 years. I want to stop it. But will the tar from the lungs get removed? How much time will it take.
Hello doctor. Last 2 weeks I have cough. Then I take medicine neocoff and aminoxide tablet antibiotic tablet but now cough and sore throat is little bit ok now still I have little cough and sore throat now I am not always cough but when I am sleep after wake up I feel cough and some other times also cough coming with little sore throat. But I feel inside my throat scratch because when I rise my neck to back side I feel cough. Because of this inside scratch. My cough very difficult means cough come continues so like hard cough. So now some time cough like vomit feel. But not vomiting. When I am breath its normal. Now only problem this long cough. Long means 10 to 15 second. So please tell me what I have to do now which medicine I have to take for this time. Now I am living in dubai. Day time I have fasting ramadan. Please give me advise and medicine thank you.
What are the symptoms if tuberculosis. As I am having cough since last one month n the same is not being getting cured.
My age is 27 from last 3-4 year I put on some weight this causes me breathing problem and can not work or play more than 10 minutes continuous. Please give me some good and useful suggestions. And also cough problems it also creates breathing problem.
I Undergone general anesthesia for surgery and spinal anesthesia fr appendicitis, I faced breathing problems two tyms for 30 min n lyk fits, nw I am pregnant nw I hav to undergone anesthesia I am worried n scared abt anesthesia, wats wrng wit my body wt anesthesia?
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision? Rs. 120GoIbibo, Install, Open and Register to EarnRs. 85Flipkart, Install and Register to EarnRs. 85Ngage, Install and Register to EarnRs. 80Myntra, Install and Register to EarnRs. 80Ola, Install and registers. 75Open website, read some questions, click on Top health Tips on Right and stay for 1 mins minimum to get Rs 40! Rs. 40Install Earn Talk Time Pro, Open The App And Get Rs. 150Rs. 150Install, Open and Get Rs. 100Rs. 100ErosNow, Install and Open to EarnRs. 60Ace2Three, Download APK, Install and Register to EarnRs. 45Note: You need to download all Apps and follow instructions as said! If You Have Downloaded all the Apps and have also Referred 3 new Friends, then only You will Get The Full Amount! Money is credited if your are downloading all apps for 1st time!
I am suffering from right maxillary sinusitis. Sometimes I feel breathing problem. My nose flow back to my throat & cause tonsils & due to this I generally suffer from cold & squeezing.
Iam 30 years old male and I want to know how to increase immunity to TB (tuber cluosis) in the chest.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
Hello Doc., i want to ask ques & consult about my brother. He is suffering from Pleural Effusion from sep,14
Both natural and homeopathic remedies can efficiently deal with lactose intolerance and thus you should check the reports of the patient for finding the best solution. You can choose any of these remedies or else can continue with both.
List of homeopathic medicines for treating lactose intolerance
- Aethusa Cynapium: The medicine helps in the digestion of milk so that unwanted stomach aches can be easily avoided. On the other hand, health condition of the kids can also be improved to a great extent using this medicine. Loose tools or green colour diarrhea due to dairy products can be prevented with care.
- Apis Mellifica: Milk allergies can be easily cured with this medicine and thus kids are often prescribed the drug by a homeopathic expert. A few symptoms are found in kids due to lactose intolerance like breathing difficulty, body itchiness, redness, swelling, skin rashes and others. All these symptoms can be treated by this homeopathy medicine.
- China Officinalis: This medicine is mainly prescribed to those kids for whom Apis Mellifica is not the suitable one. Flatulence, belching and bloating can be properly controlled or regulated by taking this drug regularly. Excessive mucus formation, chest's rattling sound and excessive coughing might occur with dairy intolerance and these symptoms might get severe. This is the reason the doctors often prescribe this medicine as the best option.
A few natural remedies for treating lactose intolerance
- Probiotics: These are specialized bacteria that not only help in improving digestion, but proper nourishment can also be gained.
- Coconut milk: This is now considered as one of the leading substitutes for different dairy products.
- Apple cider vinegar: Lactose intolerance signs can be completely eradicated along with the maintenance of body balance by consuming apple cider vinegar regularly. This is a natural product, and thus you can take the same regularly without taking a doctor's permission.
- Fermented products: Kimchi and Sauerkraut are those fermented foods that can create helpful bacteria as a result of which the gut can be re-populated and digestive system can be regulated. The symptoms will get reduced slowly with the consistent intake of these foods.
- Yogurt: This can be taken with meals as it is enriched with beneficial bacteria that can help in digesting different other dairy products. With the consumption of yoghurt, Lactose can be broken down naturally, and on the other hand, digestion can be improved.