Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I am 22 years old boy. I have red eyes and so much pain in my eyes and little fever during five days.Yesterday night I did vomit whole night and so much pain in my stomach l have been going to the doctor in the morning and take medicine and I have been checked my blood but no improvement I have. Now I have little problem to take oxygen.. please doctor consult me better.
My eye sight is getting weak, I am working in office as data entry operator on computer. Please tell me the best eye drops which can help me in recovering my sight.
मुझे vision की प्रॉब्लम नहीं है परंतु जब भी मैं computer पर कोई काम कर रहा होता हूँ, कुछ देर बाद मेरे सर में दर्द होने लगता है, dizziness सा फील होने लगता है। मेरा BP 146/90 है।
i have stress and avail eyes pain.i am work on computer please give me solution and what is the reason?
I am suffering from macula edema which is caused by uveitis. Now I am using nepafenac for cure but still no change. please help me what to do now?
My age was 22. I was working in India post as postal assistant. My problem is I was felling tensed about the things. For example on seeing my grand mother (90) I was scaring about her death. So on. And many negative thoughts are coming. Please Tell me how I can control my self. Normally I was very good, but at these things I was struggling.
Dear doctor , My sister who is 35 years old is having pain in eye ,eye gets radish with burning sensation and blurred vision. She has been consulting Dr. Mudit Tyagi from LV Prasad eye institute Hyderabad. After all tests and checkup she has been sent to Retina section where Dr. Mudit mentioned it Recurrent uveitis problem and started treatment with steroids Atropine, PredForte/Predmet. Also prescribed tabs rantac, Wysolone. After the treatment it gave relief to eye but the medicines side effect gave weight gain/swelling on neck/cheeks an etc. Recently she has undergone Eye Angiogram after which Dr. gave subtenon injection for the affected eye. Now , the other eye is getting red and paining. Again vision in blurred. Please ,help my sister she is not financially strong to undergo continuous/expensive treatment. Please Please suggest a solution/treatment for her. Thanks in advance , this help will definitely reward you good from god.
My daughter is 5 years and 6 months old. Myself and my wife both are using spectacles, (having eye sight) So is there any chance of getting eye sight to my daughter as well. Is there any chance of taking care of her eye sight from now onwards? How to prevent her from eye sight? Kindly advice Regards Ajit.
Recently I start to wear eye contact lenses, before that I used glasses, lenses make my eyes irritate, what to do.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.