Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. M.KangeyanYour feedback matters!
My left knee is paining badly.. After playing cricket yesterday.. The same pain im feeling now has been experienced before four years while playing basketball and tearing my ligament in left knee..there is no swelling in my knee.. But paining a lot.. While giving movement it pains.. Please help me out ..
I em having pain in my lower back from last 1 year I need help plzz some1 help me its really killing me off.
I am getting lower back pain since last 3 week. At very first week I applied ointment and got relieved from pain but since last 3 days, it started again. I am not able to bend. Please suggest.
I am 23 year old male and I have a problem of back pain and hair loss and I want to a good ed icine please help me to leave this problem.
Whenever I wash clothes and do some extra work. Severe pain on my hand occurs. I think it's on bones. What to do?
I'm having severe backache. Please help. Mr. jha also has the same problem and he is doing physiotherapy for the same. Should I also do the same.
I underwent hysterectomy and after it developed sciatica and joint pain though I consume calcium regularly. Does removal of uterus cause vata dosh and what should I do to regain my health? My age is 40.
Hello I am student of 18 yr I have low back pain it do not pain continuously but some time I have noticed increase in pain when I sit for study. How to reduce the pain?
I was operated for cataract about 9 to 10 years back. Some days back, my viewing was hampered due to some obstruction in the eye. This was diagnosed to be a Web which is common and was suggested laser. However before a laser appointment was taken the webs disappeared and I can see normally. Do I still need to undergo laser treatment or it is okay since the web has cleared.
Hi, I am 31 years old, and I am having backache for 1 and half years. Also having pain in right shoulder to wrist. Please tell.
I'm 16 year old. 3 months pahle Mai achank se behosh hoke gir Gyi aur mai lgatar behosh Hoti rhi. Jb Apne najdiki doctor ko dikhaya to unhone bola ki ye mirgi ka lakshan h.doctor ne kuchh medicine di thi, unke dwa se asr hua ki ab behos hona km ho gya h.bt mere body me bahot pain rhta h, Shoulder me, headache, backbone pain etc and 2 or 3 days me behosh ho jati hu. Mujhe consult kre ki Mai Kya kru.
I slipped on marble floor real bad. Now I am having lower back pain real bad. It spreads all over my right bum while coughing or even moving.
I am 32 years old and I am facing problem with my ligament. 2 years ago I met with an accident and during playing time again my ligament have some problem and I can't run with that. Is it necessary to go for surgery or it will automatically. Its MCL.
Recently I slipped on the floor, fell on left knee and right wrist. Both the joints swelled and started paining probably there is no fracture, simply trauma. I am 67.
I have pain at back neck just behind centre. It spreads downwards up to right shoulder (exactly just below the right shoulder. What should I do relieve from the pain.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.