Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M K.Dhenesh KannaYour feedback matters!
I am 56 old male. I am having sex desires but penis not detracting. I take sometimes sildenafil 5o mg it working well. Please suggest good medicine for me regular to steam line my problem.
I have chest pain. Doctors said that I'm anemic and that's why I get this pain. But I don't think that's the only reason.
Hi I am 31 Years old, 2001 I had external severe Hemorrhoids and it was cured using some Ayurveda medicines. Again after then 2011 it reappeared and after using some tablets the pain is gone. But the bulge remains the same till now and some time pains when I have improper diet and drink more. Any permanent solution for this or surgery which I need to undergo. Due to this, even it does not pain, the fear of swelling inside remains same and I cannot be active or play sports good.
Hi I am 41 years old and a regular smoker from the last 25 years my problem is I haven't been able to hold on to my erection for long which is creating a lot of problems in my marriage. Please advices. Thank you.
I have pcod .Am a active person generally m trying to loose weight from last 1 years have gone for proper yoga ,gym have taken diet plan but its of no use till today. I am 5'6" tall Weighing 78 kg M trying hard to loose fat from tummy region but m unable to kindly tell me what best can be done to actually get result.
How to increase penis size end erection? How to increase penis length and thickness? Without side effect s.
My sexual life is very bad I ejaculate within a few second what should I do to last long in my bed tell me any medicine that I can get to increase my sex time.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist and ask a free question.