Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
Submit a review for Dr. M.HarishYour feedback matters!
There is some problem in my nose from which I can't be able to breathe well and that side headache is there. Is this serious? What I hsve to do.
How do I get rid of cough? I've been suffering from this since 1 week. Is there any possibility of pneumonia.
I am suffering from headache, cold and cough. I am a patient of hypothyroid, tonsillitis and sinusitis. I have already taken a lot of medicines. Nothing is working out as I always find my nose blocked and I snore too. Please do help.
I am a 38 years old male and I have a asthmatic bronchitis since last 10 years due to this I had a cough and cold and some type of conjunction in my mouth kharash type ki always so can you suggest me some type of medicine.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 19 years old and malemale I am suffering from cold and cough around 2 months have taking medicine and relief but not fully relief please tell any medicine for perfectly relief.
Doctor, please tell me Is TB medicines increases weight of body due to long duration? And it causes darkness of skin?
I have cough problem from many years and I also have problem of cold flue very badly in winter sessions. What should I do for relief?
Why tonsillitis problem occur in adults. What precautions should be taken after surgery of tonsillitis.
Hi doctor. My mother is suffering from asthma, now a days in rainy season her asthma problem has increased. My mother age is 41 please suggest me what to do for my mother and suggest medicine also.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard, can you suggest what should be done.
I am suffering form cough. Till now 2 months if am any risk to my life that like tb please suggest me.
I have got tonsil and feeling pain little pain in my throat. I don't know how it happened but not getting cured since past three days. I am taking medicine from past 2 days but still not decreased. Please suggest what to do.
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.