Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.G.Shekar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. M.G.ShekarYour feedback matters!
Have a prostrate problem for the last 10+ years Was scheduled to undergo an operation but at that time 10+ years ago, a major road accident pushed this into the far background Am 70+ now, and DO NOT WANT to undergo a operation right now. Also I had a 3 vessel bypass operation in 1990 and the graft (s) are reasonably stable. I do not want to add to the shock to my body. I am currently taking URIMAX-D. I finf that off late, I am getting up too frequently at night. Anyway to reduce this? My drug schedule for the cardiac is as follows Imdur-30 Angizem CD-90 Ecosprin AV-75 AND NOW UURIMAX-D Is there anything different from URIMAX-D in order for me to stop getting up so frequently at night.
Age 21 male I am suffer from excess of toilet in day and night times means 10 times around a day I go to toilet and 3-4 times in night I go for urine that is tôilet m I suffer from diabetes or any other problems please guide me properly is their any test for this or any blood test is it any other problem sometimes I observe that due to fear I have shivering in body means my exam is after 2 days is this much toilet is due to this means at other time I go for toilet but this much not please guide me properly.
Hi Doctor. Im suffering from UTI from last 3 months. First I had take antibiotics but after 20 days course UTI came back with touch irritation and pain in urethra. From last month Im taking ayurvedic medicine puncture vine (gokhru) and tinospora (giloy) herbs. Tablet of Chandraprabha. But still I have UTI and paining is continue. Howmuch time ayurvedic medicine take to cure UTI? Please prescribe me any further treatment for UTI. I have send my all reports.
I am suffering from prostate inflammation from the last 9 months. Aged 33. Symptoms pain in urethra, urination, after urination, bladder pain after urination and pain in ejaculation and testicle.
My father is 86 year old. He has the problem of urinating very frequently especially at nite. Last Nov 2015 we visited a good hospital at our dimapur city by name Zion hospital. After consultation & test the doctor said he has prostrate problem. Wen I consulted a friend. He told me that through surgery it could be cure. My question can the surgery be possible for my dad with his old age. Please reply me soon.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.