Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M C Subha
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. M C SubhaYour feedback matters!
I have hair growth around my nipples. I used to cut tgem with scissors and now they have grown thick. What is the solution?
I am 20 years old. Female. I've got back spots all over my face. Is there any solution to it? Also I have problem in my knees. What am I supposed to do?
For e. G I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but on effect yet./am not sure what else can ida can you please help me with this?
How I grow my thicker or denser hair. My hair growing thinner day to day .what can I do for strengthen my hair.
I am having acme problem all my face, its from more than 10 years also having scars on face due to pimples tried many doctors and medicine but result was not good. Even had tried jamuna pai specialist. But no result.
Hello doctor. I would like to know some remedy to get thicker hair. I'm witnessing hairfall from about a year. Thanks.
I am 25 years old. I have skin allergy. What should I do for treatment of my skin allergy. I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible. Thanks I advance.
Sir, I am 23 years old. I do not have beard and mustache on my face. I only have very less hair on my face. I want to know about how can I grow my facial hairs fast and get a good beard and mustache. I heard from people that coconut oil works for growing facial hairs is it true and also kindly suggest me the best ways to grow my facial hairs fast.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne?
Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run. The constant use of cleansers and moisturizers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start changing cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, happens about five days before and a few days after the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Consult a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.