Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.Anbarasu
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. M.AnbarasuYour feedback matters!
While speaking in front of few persons my heart beat becomes so rapid along with this my face turns red and my hands start trembling. So is there any medicine available which can control this rapid heart beat and all this and also which can be taken occasionally not permanently and which can be easily available at medical shops.
Dear sir, My Blood pressure is low. And my blood is very thick. So what I do. Can I eat aspirin tablet (ecosprin 75).
My mummy triglycerides level high, readings of triglycerides------------------------- 4/10/2015-----------3011.5 5/3/2016 ------------262.2 21/4/2016------------274 (metropolis report) 28/6/2016-----------256 (metropolis report) previous recovered from the left thalamic hematoma on 28/10/2015 rostar f daily 1, ecosprin av150 daily one *******she is bed ridden for the past 10 months Dr. is there any medicine to reduce triglyceride fast, because here progress is very slow. Thanks in advance.
I'm 23 years old sir. My grandma have hypertension so the doctor suggest to take CT scan for her. I juz to help for my grandma. Nearly 25 minz I alzo in the CT scan room. Thn I have a doubt the radiation affects me r not?
I am aged 53 and I have problem of high blood pressure, it remains 130/100, usually the lower blood pressure remain near 100-102. What medicine should I take in this condition. At present I take TELMA-H. Will you refer any medicine especially to down Lower blood pressure. Two years ago I went under angiography that was clear no problem.
I am suffering from blood sugar for the last three years and also having blood pressure. I have 44 years old.
I am 65 years old and my b/p is as high as 180/100 when measured on 04.05.2017 compared to 140/100 when measured about 10 days back. I have been under medication of Nebistar 5 and Olcure 20 tablets, for quite a long time. Please advise suitably. Thank you.
Even if you don?t add salt to your food, you may still be eating too much. About three-quarters of the salt we eat is already in the food we buy, such as breakfast cereals, soups, breads and sauces. Eating too much salt can raise your blood pressure. People with high blood pressure are more likely to develop heart disease or have a stroke.
Use food labels to help you cut down. More than 1.5g of salt per 100g means the food is high in salt. Adults and children over 11 should eat no more than 6g of salt a day. Younger children should have even less.
Cholesterol is a type of fatty acid that is produced by the liver. The body uses cholesterol to perform various activities such as synthesizing of hormones, bile acid and vitamin D. Ayurveda views it as an important component of the body in terms of lubrication. The Ayurvedic approach of balancing cholesterol is not only to curb the cholesterol amount, but also to strictly control diet so that the secretion of cholesterol can be curtailed. Here are a few Ayurvedic hat-tips that can help to lower cholesterol and restore normal body function of the body:
- Medicago satina: They are better known as Alfalfa and is famous for their ability to deal with artery-related diseases. They are capable of clearing arteries that are congested with cholesterol. They can be consumed daily as a whole or by mixing them in juice.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is yet another powerful Ayurvedic herb that is mighty powerful in dealing with cardiac conditions such as heart blockages, heart attacks etc. The bark of the Arjuna tree can be taken and consumed in the form of powder. They have the capability to dissolve cholesterol and prevent heart blockages. This should be consumed earlier in the morning, before breakfast with lukewarm water.
- Coriander: Coriander is considered to be one of the best herbal diuretic agents. It can revitalize the kidneys and help them perform better in terms of excretion of waste. The kidney, therefore, can flush the excess cholesterol from the body. Coriander can be consumed along with food on a daily basis.
- Garlic: Garlic again has been known to mankind for centuries and is extremely beneficial for people suffering from high cholesterol. Two cloves of garlic on a daily basis can completely neutralize the effect of high cholesterol in the blood. Apart from freeing up arteries, garlic has multiple other health benefits.
- Guggulu: This herb is one of the popular herbs among ayurvedic practitioners for treating high blood pressure and high cholesterol in the blood. They contain guggulsterones, which is known to be an active blocker of bad cholesterol in the blood. Consumption of 25 mg of this substance can make a person totally free from high cholesterol. They can be taken after any meals.
- Holy basil or tulsi: Holy basil is another popular and traditional Indian hub that is extensively used by ayurvedic practitioners to treat high cholesterol in the bloodstream. They can eliminate excess cholesterol through the kidneys. It is used for preparing multiple medicines. It is a proven medicinal herb that is very efficient in dealing with excess cholesterol in the blood. They have the ability to disintegrate cholesterol from the body. 2-3 leaves of tulsi can be consumed on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.