Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.Anand BabuYour feedback matters!
Sir. Please prescribe me any medicine which can reduce my melanin at least by a little percentage as I was fair before but due to mental stress n hard water use my clr has decreased now. Please give me a permanent solution for this as I am going to get married and this is worrying me alot these days. I dnt want to get v v fair but just improve my colour. Or please refer me to a nice cosmetologist in hyderabad as it is very urgent. Thank you.
I play cricket that's why I am getting rashes on my hands which gets expose to sun due which I get itching every now and then. So what should I do?
Sir, I am a college student daily travelling to college through bus and facing the problem with skin that going to black, dirty, oily and sweaty kindly suggest me solution.
I have white spots on lips at 3 locations and not enlarging since 5 yrs. What type of treatment I should go for remedy. I have tried with some medicines and creams, however I could not apply during day time while in office. Looking for permanent solution through some laser treatment or another latest technology available to remove white spots 3 nos. On my lips. Your suggestions will be highly helpful, thanks in advance.
I am getting some boils on my nose frequently for last one month one after another. I have a pic if this would help.
How to remove face pimples from face. And there also rassea on face how the remove and tips health skin please help me.
Can rectum which is removed in future can v get new rectum. Skin is grown dats y m asking as ma dad suffering stomybags he doesn't lykd it. Colostomy is done last month.
Suddenly my wife started itching continuously on her body & it started developing rashes on legs, hand and face. Sometimes rashes disappeared and again came during the day. This happened for one day and then she took cetrizine and now she is feeling better. No rashes no itching. Prior to this, one night before- she had severe acidity problem and then itching started next morning. Please can you suggest something to stop the itching and rashes on her skin. Thanks.
Hi I am working girl I hv dark circle from that time when my age was 13 years old and now its looking very bad and I am tried all kind of eye cream bt it doesn't work so please help me out of this and tell me what should I do and why it is?
I had got chickenpox about 5 months ago. But now onwards I have those spots on face, hands and others. Mostly in face. So how can I remove them?
My T zone area is tanned What should I use for removing tan? When I go out my skin get tan very easily. How to prevent skin for getting tan?
I have a very dull and lifeless skin my body has a gud bright colour but my hands and face are very dull I want to to match my face with my true colour I'm suffering from this for bout 10 years can't get any solution until noq.
I am 18 years old boy! I had a quite fair colour in my childhood or say till 11th class but now my face has become dull and my skin has lost its brightness and colour can you please suggest me some home remedies and food stuff so that I may retain back my fair colour and remove the tan and black colour specially from my hands thank you.
I am 26 years old female, I am suffering from dark circles to my eyes from 7 years, I have used home remedies and doctor suggested ointment creams, but have not cure, what should I do?
What soap should I use to cure my pimples and marks black dots, blacktones? And I have black tones on my cheeks how to make it fair or equal to my face color? Please suggest any soap !
Ayurveda believes health is managed by 3 components i.e. pitta, vata and kapha dosha. The type of skin that a person has also depends on which of these is predominant. Accordingly, in people where pitta is dominant, it is warm to the touch and more prone to breakouts, moles and freckles. In people where vata is dominant, the skin is thin and remains cool, gets dehydrated easily and is easily affected by dry weather. In people with kapha dominance, the skin is thick and greasy and is more tolerant to sun exposure.
Allergy is when the body responds adversely to a component which might have reached the system either through air, food or contact. Various substances cause allergies and with most allergies, skin rashes are common, can be of mainly 4 types:
- Contact dermatitis: When the skin comes in touch with an allergy-causing agent, the skin breaks out into a rash. The inducing agent could be rubber, chemicals, metals, pets, etc.
- Bites and stings: When insects such as bees or other insects sting or bite, the surrounding area develops a rash.
- Warm weather: When the weather is too warm, there is prickly heat effect, which produces a rash.
- Food induced: When certain food items like peanuts or eggs are consumed, some people develop a skin rash.
Whatever the reason, the mode of management would be to try to achieve a balance between the three components.
- Poppy seeds: A paste of poppy seeds powder mixed with lemon juice and water can help get rid of rashes.
- Buttermilk and baking soda: Use a cotton swab to apply a mixture of buttermilk and baking soda on the affected skin area and see the rashes disappear. The soothing effect and relief will be felt immediately.
- Basil leaves, garlic and olive oil: Crush some basil leaves and add some garlic, salt, pepper, and olive oil to form a smooth paste. Apply over the skin rash for 1 to 2 days until the rashes disappear.
- Oatmeal bath: Adding a cup of uncooked oatmeal into the bath water and using this water for a bath after 5 minutes is a great way to get rid of rashes and their redness and itching.
- Essential oils: Almond oil, chamomile oil, and tea tree oil can be mixed in equal proportions to get relief from rashes of almost all causes.
- Cold tea bags: Using cold tea bags on the skin helps relief of the rashes through tannin contained in the tea, which has great healing properties.
Just as skin rash is very common, so is the treatment. These substances are readily available in the kitchen and so treating a skin rash is very easy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda.