Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. LuckshmannYour feedback matters!
Even though I brush my teeth regularly, I get bad smell in my mouth. Its more when I get up from sleep. I sometimes sleep at afternoon. Its more at when I wake up at that time. Please give me solutions for my bad breath.
Hello delegates, my teeth gets collide or like grinding each other in the early morning while sleeping . My mother told about that. What is the cause and solution of this problem. Tia.
I have mouthful of saliva in the morning as I wake up. This is pale, foul smelling. What should i do to cure?
Hello. I want to ask about yellow teeth problem. I brush my teeth daily but can't clean it properly. Please help me how to clean teeth that look white. Thanks.
I am 24 year female. 8 months pregnant. I have 2 questions to ask. 1.From past few days I am feeling pain in ear. If I bite something from teeth I am feeling the pain. May I noe what is the reason? And what remedy can I take. And 2. From yesterday night I am feeling the numbness in my right hand thumb and light pulling of nerve may I know why is it? And what precautions to be taken. Waiting for your answer.
I brush everyday in the morning but when I eat my breakfast, lunch or dinner after one or two hours a bad odour comes out of my mouth. I tried the mouthwash also. But after eating something the bad smell. After brushing my teeth or performing mouth wash the odour goes away but if I do not do it the bad smell continues. I brush everyday in the morning and at night. I need a solution to this problem as soon as possible.
I'm having a chronic problem of mouth ulceration. It lasts for a week or two but pains a lot. I will be highly grateful if anyone suggest any immediate (home) remedy for this.
Hello there are missing teeth in d left side lower jaw. It has been nearly three years since they are removed. The dentists whom we consulted gave us two options, a bridge using the last wisdom tooth and second premolar teeth. He said its a long bridge n said that the bone under d gum may go down as she ages which ultimately leads to damage of the supporting tooth. He even said that he is going to do root canal before giving the bridge. Also suggested implant bridge. Asked us to prefer implants. Now can anyone pl tell me which is the best option and is there any problem if she goes for normal tooth supported bridge without root canal treatment of the healthy teeth? And will there be a sensitivity after they fix the bridge? After few years? The doctor said in both the cases (implant bridge n normal tooth bridge) food gets stuck and leads to infection? Is that true? thank you.
I am 25 years old. I suffered from mouth ulcer and heat in stomach, what can I do for these problems?
Hello doctor. I daily brush my teeth. I don't have any problem of bad breath. But though on being brushed daily. My teeth appear to be yellow. As well as they have become sensitive as well. I want them to be white. Please help. Thanks in advance.
My four teeth has grown outwards which gives bad look to my face. I am 20 years old .Can I get it into shape. If yes, how much Will it cost to me?
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies.