Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LoganathanYour feedback matters!
Slight spot on breast is it melasma or because of some other reason it's not dark its just at one place and a little fading.
I Am 20 Years Old. I Have Problems Of Pimples & Black Spots Are Available On My Face. This Problems Is Last One Years. What I Have Do For This Problem? please Help, What Do For This Problems immediately?
I am 28 years old male, I have a bad body odor (especially on my private parts) after working out. The odor on the private part tends to sustain even after a through shower. Please help.
Small pores (holes ) on face due to pimples . And nightfall also occurs once in a week. Could you please help me to get rid of nightfall and make those pores invisible. Thanks in advance .
Hi, she is suffering with her hand from last 15 years, she already treatments with many Dr. S but not found any good result. Her problem is that all hand Pam skin is very rough n some time many cut and bleeding and very small small bubbles in her hand, she not able to do any work and little pain also. Please some better suggestions. Waiting for your reply.
I am 26 years old female and have small pigment on face and dark spot on knee and elbow. How can ride of this please recommend me cream or any treatment.
My skin dark and brown and I am not so I am not getting married due to my colour so how can I change my skin tone from brown to fair.
Sir I am dark but normally dark people also have fair palm but since I was 17 or 18 I have been noticing my palm is also dark a little fair I had all the blood test they are all ok why is my palm of hand and legs dark not as of other dark people.
Hi Ma'am my cheeks r so flutter please let me know the tablets name to get chubby cheeks I look older please mam.
Skin is the most sensitive as well as the largest body organ. Skin problems are very common and can happen to almost everyone, be it a woman or man, and dealing with these problems could be as tough as understanding them. Here are a few very common skin problems that one should know about and can deal with them easily.
- Acne or a pimple is the very common skin disorder that occurs to almost everybody every now and then. It basically happens due to the blocking or clogging of the passageway that connects your skin pores to the oil glands. Face, neck, shoulder, back and chest are some common areas where acne appear. The best way to deal with them is to stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- Eczema is another skin disease that may occur in children, teenagers as well as adults and is of three types. Atopic dermatitis is the first type and this type is mainly seen in children in the form of itchy rashes behind the knees and in the elbow part. Allergic contact dermatitis is the second type and is seen in early adulthood. Metallic jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances can be the major causes of this type. Nummular dermatitis mostly occurs on dry skin. Coin-shaped patches, itchy skin, redness can be a few symptoms of this type.
- Psoriasis is another skin disorder which basically causes inflammation and scaling. This genetic disease is developed due to the few abnormalities in the immune system. There is no guaranteed way to prevent this disorder. However, this can be treated with a number of solutions including petroleum jelly, vitamin A and various other prescribed drugs and medicines.
- Dark under eye circles is another common skin problem which can be easily cured. You can get rid of these dark circles by eating healthy food, keeping a balanced diet, drinking a lot of water, perform exercises, sleeping early and many others. Intake of cucumber, green tea, etc. can also help you get back your flawless skin.
- The other skin problems that are very common and can occur to anybody include athlete foot, wrinkles, sunburns, groin rashes, skin swelling, staph infections and much more.
The best way to prevent yourself from skin related problems is to eat healthy, take adequate amount of sleep, nearly 7 to 8 hours daily, drink a lot of water, sleep early, live a life stress-free and be happy and positive.
Hi i am having folliculitis comes again and again. Now im taking sepmax internally and apply clobirex externally Help me to rid my problem. Paining and pus is der.
I m 18 year old and my face is too oily and I have pimples also I want oil free skin so which face wash I should use and so please suggest some home remedies and please suggest fairness cream also.
I am 22 years old women. I have black heads in my nose. Can you please suggest any medicine for that.
Dr. I have skin problems don' t no why it' s coming to me only whatever weather it is I got crack on my leg pimple on skin give me some suggestion
I am dealing with some dark skin marks in my whole body (arms, legs mostly) from last 5 years or so. They are like black dark spots as if they were not healed properly. Once I had typhoid, after that something strange happened. My hairs became so thin and skin problems started. No matter whatever lotions I have tried black spots didn't fade away completely. I lead a very healthy lifestyle with proper diet and nutrition but those marks in my arms just doesn't leave me. Those were mosquito bites. I scratched those and blood came out and boom 5 years not able to remove those. Please help
A breast augmentation surgery can leave you with bigger and fuller breasts, but can also leave you with a few scars. These scars typically appear on the lower half of the breast, under the arm or around the areola. Scarring depends on the type of skin, as well as how well your skin heals after the surgery. Like any other, the scars caused by breasts augmentation surgery can be treated in a number of ways. Some of these are:
- Silicone gel scar treatment: This involves applying silicone gel onto the scar and allowing it to dry. For best results this needs to be applied daily and left on, for as long as possible. Silicone gel shrinks the scar while simultaneously flattening it and lightening it.
- Silicone sheeting: Silicone sheeting is a strip of silicone available in a variety of shapes depending on the type of surgery undergone. It is a self-adhesive and can be reused. This is typically used to treat scars on creases or areola scars. Both silicone gel and silicone sheeting are most effective when used within 6 months of the surgery.
- Cortisone creams: Cortisone is a hormone that helps fight inflammation. Creams that contain cortisone when applied on a scar can help lighten it and reduce its size. If you plan to use cortisone creams to treat scarring, ensure that the wound has healed completely before applying the cream.
- Dermabrasion: This is a minor surgical process through which the upper skin layer is removed. This is especially useful in cases of raised scars but not suitable to sunken scars.
- Massaging the affected area: A soft circular massage of the operated area can help drain the lymph nodes beneath the skin. This helps reduce inflammation and softens the skin. This also helps break down dense collagen and prevents the formation of a raised scar. However, do not attempt to massage your breasts without consulting your doctor first.
- Laser treatment: Lasers can be used on new as well as old scars. The number of sittings required for laser treatment depends on the size and type of scar. When used on keloid scars, laser treatment can help flatten the scar and reduce redness. Lasers can also be used to stimulate the production of collagen to help the body heal itself. Further, ablative lasers can be used to vaporize scars and are the preferred form of treatment for sunken, irregular shaped scars.