Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Loganathan
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LoganathanYour feedback matters!
I have open pores on my face as my skin is combinational. Please suggest me some great ointment to get rid of those open pores.
I am 23 years old male. I get rash and swollen stretch marks on my inner thighs. I used fungus removal cream and powder occasionally but it still occurs when I jog. What should I do.
I was little bit colour in small but now I am black I want become Fair, is there any fairness product to become fair.
I have skin problems on my right hand fingers thats etching me for more than a year's and my fingers back skin comes out like a dandruff so please give me some solution for this.
I have skinn burning problem when I come in contact with sun. So please give a tips to get out this problem.
I used kozimax cream on morning and salicylic acid gel (sebonac) at night dermatologist recommended me these creams and they are effective my skin look little bit good after using these creams but I heard that these typ of cream may harm your skin if we use as a long term but I want to use these cream as my daily routine so is this safe?
My father, aged 74 years, is suffering from enlarged prostate problem, i. E, specially at night urine realesed slowly from prostate. We recently done his psa test, which is now 186. 3. My question is can my father be cuered from this problem and is there any chance of prostate cancer.
I am 21 years old (MALE). My face becomes oily with in 15 min. After face wash. So please give me some tips to avoid oily face.
I have black circles around My eyes and also having problem in sex life may be because of weakness . Suffering from high bp and using aten 50 from last 2 years . My age is 36 weight 82 kg and 174 cm height . Sugar level is normal . Please suggest any ayurvedic medicine .
I am 26 years old and my skin tone is very much dark, I have used various products but it has not shown quite expected results, can you please help me out with my skin tone to get lighter and pimple free.
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
I'm having fungal infection on my thigh, I keep itching on that area due to that my skin has become very dark, please suggest some medicines to get rid of it. I applied fourderm cream but it's only temporary again after 2 days the itching starts.
I got perennial abscess before 6 months which later burst n relieved with out surgery. Since 15 days I observed a very small track of fistula had been formed there connecting the left perineum near splinter muscle I guess to the outside of the skin. It trains like drops some time. Kindly suggest me a remedy I am 21 years of age healthy male.
I have permanent dark circles below my eyes as my work environment is such that I have to do the night shifts. And also I feel I have dead skin cells. Please advise me something on this.
1. Start using moisturising or creamy soaps or body wash. Avoid frequent bathing.
2. Moisturise your skin soon after dabbing off the water after a shower or bath.
3. Daily apply any gentle oily or less oily cream or olive oil or pure cow ghee (depending upon what suits you) as first thing after washing your face in the morning.
4. You can choose to scrub your facial skin gently using ready srubs like apricot scrubs or a quick home made one. Homemade scrub- mix 1 tpsb gram floor with 1 spoon curd, turmeric and 2 drops of lemon juice. Scrub gently on face and leave it to half dry then rinse with plain water. Perform daily to avoid deposition of dead skin cells that dry winds cause in winter.
Have a pleasant winter with lovable skin.
Mam mere stomach mai daily pain hota aur jab urine ata thn vagina mai bhi pain hota urine krne mai pain hota aur breast k right side pr pain Kabhi Kabhi hota.
Acne is bothersome. It not just is painful, but can also ruin your looks. No matter what hairstyle you make or how much make-up you apply, acne on face will leave its mark all over to bring your confidence down.
It is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles.
Causes of acne are:
- If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chance of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones, such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Cell phones gather all kinds of dirt and bacteria and are a big cause of acne on the chin and around the mouth. Wiping down the screen of your smartphones every day with alcohol or cleaning wipes will keep your phone and your face clean.
- Malfunctioning of hormones even after the age of puberty can lead to acne formation in both males and females.
- Food items rich in carbohydrates can trigger acne. Dairy products could also worsen the condition.
Ayurvedic treatment aims to eliminate the problem from its root.
- Herbs like lodhra (symplocos racemosa), manjishtha (rubia cordifolia) and kushta (saussurea lappa) are known for their properties to reduce acne.
- Turmeric (curcuma longa) and chandana (santalum album) are also effective in treating acne.
- The application of jaiphal (myristica fragrans) and khas-khas (vetiveria zizanioides) is believed to provide satisfactory results.
- Neem (azadirachta indica), guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) are known for their blood purifying properties, which can lessen the occurrence of acne and pimple in the long run. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.