Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LineeshYour feedback matters!
Can prolotherapy completely heal tfcc. I am experiencing mild pain and click noise in the wrist. Please advice
She is having high blood pressure, headache, knee pain n swelling in the feet. Guestick. She want to go with ayurvedic solutions. It would be very kind if you provide any feasible solution for this. Waiting for your answer.
I have a desk job and I have backpain problem to sitting long time please give me some suggestion to decrease my back pain.
My friend, when he was a child met with an accident with a sharp object in his eye. He lost his eye sight due to that and now he has only a partial eye sight to that eye (can detect only shapes which are close and that too with blur). His eye pupil lost it's normal exact circular shape. He can see with his other eye and due to this, he got squint too. Now he wants to get back his vision to his eye. Question: 1. Is it possible to get back the vision back completely? 2. What is the problem and it's name which caused this condition to him? 3. Such kind of treatment or what should be done to get back his eye sight completely. Note: Somebody told him, there may be optical nerve damage. Is it true? If yes, then what should be done to get back his eye sight completely?
I am 30 year old male and I have spinal problem since 2 years and I have lot of problem when I am sleeping so pls tell me the solution about my problem and I can not understand what to do?
Lower back pain at some point in time or the other has almost become inevitable in today’s world, especially because of the increasingly sedentary lifestyle that many tend to lead. Acupuncture, borrowed from the ancient domains of Chinese medicine, is often recommended by doctors as one of the foremost remedies to lower back pain.
Acupuncture requires insertion of thin sterilized needles at particular points of the body. The body has over 2000 pressure points which are connected by meridians or pathways, generating an energy flow known as ‘Qi’.
Triggering these points helps to correct and improve the energy flow, which in turn boosts overall health and helps alleviate pain. On using this therapy, the central nervous system stimulates the release of chemicals into the brain, spinal cord and muscles. These chemicals either produce bodily changes or alter one’s experience of pain to promote healing a feeling of well-being.
How acupuncture works by:
1. Accelerating the relay of the electromagnetic signals which initiate the flow of endorphins (hormones secreted by the brain) which have analgesic effects on the body.
2. Stimulating the release of a chemical in the brain, known as natural opioids, which ease the pain and induce sleep.
3. Modifying the brain chemistry by altering the release of neurohormones (hormones secreted by a group of nerve cells) and neurotransmitters (chemical messengers that relay messages within the body, from one neuron to another, known as the ‘target’ neuron, to muscle or a gland cell). Neuro-hormones affect the activity of the concerned organ or the tissue while neurotransmitters dampen the nerve impulses.
Side effects of Acupuncture:
1. If the acupuncture is carried out by a trained and an experienced acupuncturist, it is usually considered safe.
2. Adverse side-effects include ruptured organs or infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.