Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Linda PathroseYour feedback matters!
Jab main bait kar thodi der bad uthta hun to Mere dono gutno ke piche bohat dard hota hai, aur sidhe pair ki edyi me bohat dard rehta hai. Ye kaise theek hoga?
I feel so depressed often. And I dunno y.Getting tends often. And I can't concentrate towards anything .The day gets fucked up .And my feel lonely when I'm with my friends.
Hi sir ,i want to join indian arny so I daily use to run 5 kilometer . I hav just started to run before some days so I get pain in my whole body and when I just stop running I cant breath properly it just like to my lungs get busted. Is all should be normal and I hav lack of stamina how it all should be maintained , sir by any how I want to join indian army please help me ,any medical help or physical or any powder in meal . What should I hav to take in meal in these day.
Please tell me sir low cost hair oil for fast hair growth no side effects medicine and shampoo also.
Our baby teeth is very badly condition age 6 years old boy full teeth is cavities pls provide best answer.
Small funsi in my body in back of shoulder and some at my hand .funsi is red nd some peep in ti. How to cure.
I want my penis to grow a bit longer to satisfy my wife the current size is 4.5 inches please help me with it.
Hi, I had severe acne and scars on my face after the delivery. After some tests done doctor told it’s due to hormonal imbalance. So they suggested Yasmin, aldactone 50 ,isotroin 20 mg tablets. Since I am breastfeeding is it fine to take these tablets. Kindly suggest.
I am 21 years old and I have a problem with my health that is becoming weak day by day, I am comfortable with foods but why my health progress towards a weak?
Doctor sir in my stomach there was a problem from 3 days so please doctor sir tell me that what is problem in my stomach please sir plz?
I'm 31 and have light backpain since 3 months. The pain increases if I stand for long time. My body weight is 70 Kg and height is 6 feet. Please help what may be the reason for this pain.
I have small lumps all over my body, like in my arms, wrist, abdominal area, thighs. They vary in size. Generally, not painful to touch, but sometimes a bit painful. It maybe genetic as my mother also has these.
Psoriasis is one of the most chronic and long lasting diseases relating to the skin. Under this condition, the infected skin cells multiply 10 times faster than the normal rate. During this disease, the normal skin tends to get covered by a layer of dead skin cells, not allowing the skin to breathe. The top five things that can worsen your psoriasis are listed below.
- Alcohol - There is a direct link between your drinking habits and your skin health. Drinking, in general, tends to cause harm to the overall body. Skin being no exception also gets affected adversely by alcohol consumption. If you have psoriasis, then you should immediately consult your dermatologist so that he/she can assign you a daily limit for your alcohol consumption in a manner that it does not worsen the condition of your skin.
- Infections - Psoriasis also gets worsened by common infections like an earache, bronchitis, strep throat infection, and such others. It is highly recommended for you to consult your doctor if you have anybody infections along with psoriasis. So the doctor will be able to tell you the risk of the infection and how to go about managing it.
- Stress - Stress has been known generally to affect the skin in an adverse manner. Stress can cause your body to have a greater incidence of inflammation on your skin which further affects your skin disease. Your doctor can help you out with the ways to manage your stress so that it does not cause any further damage to your skin.
- Weather changes - Medical researchers have proved that psoriasis tends to grow in colder and drier conditions. It has reportedly been observed that people having psoriasis have smoother skin during summers than during winters.
- Cuts and bruises - If there are any kinds of breakouts or irregularities in your skin, then it would further worsen your psoriasis. Your cut skin may lead to a flare which is known as the Koebner phenomenon in medical terminology.
Related Tip: What is nail psoriasis?