Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. LeelavathiYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. I want to ask you that when I played oral sex with my wife then there is so much tightness in my pvt part but when I try to intercourse with my wife then suddenly tightness slowly slowly down and I need to oral sex again for intercourse. Please suggest me what to do because I am upset now due to non satisfaction in sex.
I have facing erection problem from last 6 month, please guide me with easy and homeopathic solution.
I caught cold throughout the year but whereas I do not get any other disease other than cold. Why is so.
What does this medicine do for a kidney patient with constipation issue ==> ALDACTONE 50? It's been prescribed to my Father so I just wanna know the purpose of this medicine.
I am 77+, a known case of Diabetic II * Bp both very much under control ( HbA1C around 6)with Amryla M-1, 1Tab in Morning after Breakfast & 1Tab after dinner +1Tab Benitech A in morning for BP.However I feel breathlessness , on slightest excertion or going up stairs say to 1st Flr As per last TMT test on 21.12.14, fair effort tolerance , 95% THR achieved , Normal Chronotopic & inotropic response , Heart Rate achieved 137BPM% of PHR achieved 95%, Total Excercise Duration 6.13minutes.No angina /arrhyth/gallop murmur Noted . Please Comment.
I have gastric problems. Manyatimes I get gas in my stomach and then for couple of days, stretching to weeks, I dont get clear stools. Either they are broken down into pieces. Multiple stools a day. Sometimes liquid/no stools. Gas leakage with stools and sometimes in air. Wat is the best recourse?
HELLO, I am B. Mohapatra. Actually My husband is 36. And his problem is when he was in school he had a fever that is called fileria. Due to some some wrong medication his joint of hip is stiffed. And he cant stand without crutches. And when he does not use crutches he can walk. But with one leg. Please suggest me what to do. Can the portion be replaces in modern technology of medical science. Please suggest.
How to get hard erections as when I am in my teens. During my teen a simple thought made me hard now it's very hard to get hard. Any diet changes if so let me know.
Your heart is the most important and vital organ of all and regulates the flow of heart to all parts of the body. Thus, the valves and the arteries which take the blood to your heart are also an important component in ensuring that the circulation is constant. Thus, any hindrance to this process will put a lot of pressure on your heart and lead to more serious problems in the long run. Coronary artery disease is one such problem and can seriously put the health of your heart at risk.
What is coronary heart disease?
Coronary arteries are very important blood vessels, which carry nutrients, blood and oxygen to your heart. If the level of bad cholesterol is high in your blood, it will start leaving deposits on the walls of the arteries which are commonly known as plaque. This plaque will start building up over time causing blockage of the arteries and disrupting proper blood flow. Excessive build up of the plaque may then rupture the lining of the plaque. This will then induce blood clotting and further prevent the normal flow of blood.
Primary symptoms may include
- Shortness of breath: This may occur while you are exercising or performing activities which are mildly exerting.
- Heart beats very hard and fast: Your heart may beat very hard and fast, especially when doing everyday activities such as climbing stairs or walking for a prolonged distance.
- Angina or chest pain: You may experience pain in your chest as if someone was pressing against it with a lot of force. Angina is also triggered due to stressful activities or even emotional stress. It usually occurs on the left or the middle of the chest and may even be felt in the back, arms, and neck.
- Heart attack: Heart attacks are the most common and the most serious complications of coronary heart disease. You would feel extreme pain, akin to crushing on your chest, shoulder, or arm. It may even be accompanied by jaw pain, and sweatiness.
Non invasive forms of treatment are always preferable rather than invasive surgeries or procedures to treat coronary heart disease, especially where the risk of serious complications such as heart attack are still on the lower side. Some of the treatments used for coronary heart disease are as follows:
- Making lifestyle changes: Quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption along with consumption of regulated diet will automatically start cleaning plaque that has built up within the arteries. Losing weight also tends to help.
- Medications: Special medications can take care of cases wherein the deposits are still lesser and the plaque buildup can be removed without the requirement of extensive surgery. Anti-cholesterol medications are one example of this.
- Surgical procedures: These are usually employed when the blockage is severe and cannot be corrected by the conventional methods mentioned above. Some of the procedures are angioplasty, stent replacement, as well as coronary artery bypass surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist and ask a free question.