Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. LeelakrishnanYour feedback matters!
I have many times urinal problem in a hour. Often to often I am going for urine. I was consult with a doctor and he advice to do Yoga. Then I trying last three month but no improvement shows. So please suggest me what shall I do?
I am having so much heat in my body. Because of that heat I am loosing hair. Getting pimples. Yellow urine. So please tell how to solve this problem.
My wife got tested by our gynecologist for vaginal infection and after some medicines she told us dat my wife is ok now and there is no infection but still there is a very unpleasant odour coming from the vagina which I can feel at the time of oral sex. Some time its too much. What should we do now coz its hampering our sex life. It smells like unflushed urine in d commode. Please help.
Good mrng docter. I am suffering from U. T. I from last 1month. I am taking cefixime+ofloxacin combination bd along with alkasier also. Earlier I had balofloxacin also. But still I am passing urine so painfully. I am having renal calculas also. Please suggest me some remedy.
Sir meri Bhabi ko left kidney me stone he 8 mm ka or right kidney me 4 mm ka stone he sir please help me.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
This is for my father. He is suffering from some problem of urine release. From some days he can understand, that the urine stored in his urine bag, is too much, But When he try to release it, a small amount is release from body and for that reason , he needs to go to toilet after a few hour back or sometime half an hour back & every time the same thing happened mentioned above. So, If somebody among you will tell me Its probable reason. Its solution & what kind of doctor should needed us to make a physical check-up . I am from a rulal area , I don’t have the sufficient knowledge on doctor category. So, I am humbly requesting you to please help me. I will always be thankful to all of you. The weight given to you is approximate. I don't know the proper weight. Thanking you
I am 24 yrs old and I am facing problem in controlling my urine pressure for long when I get it. I need to rush to toilet when I get the pressure or else it starts dripping down drop by drop. I ve been facing the same problem for last 10-11 yrs. Please suggest my diagnosis.
I am going frequently to urine. There is also burning sensation during urination. This problem is getting serious day by day. What can I do?
Doctor, I think I have external piles? I don't feel much pain, but having a lump around anus and it doesn't go inside when pushed wither finger. It stays outside always. I have to strain every morning and lot of pressure I feel at anal area. Sometimes which is mostannoying and causing discomfort? if I eat banana the previous night, it goes freely in morning. What sort of medicines should I take or any natural remedy to cure it. How long I have to wait for the relief from lump type thing in anus. I'm 25 yrs old. I tend to do exercises in morning. Still I have the problem.
What is the main reason for body infections urine infections and precautions to be taken for better health in the body.
My father, aged 74 years, is suffering from enlarged prostate problem, i. E, specially at night urine realesed slowly from prostate. We recently done his psa test, which is now 186. 3. My question is can my father be cuered from this problem and is there any chance of prostate cancer.
Sometimes, i'm not frequently after urination I face a weird problem. I feel as if there is a thread or some sort of connection between my urinating organ and belly button and which stretch when I stand erect and pains a lot. Its temporary (4-5 min). But during that time I am forced to walk by bending my back. Is there any problem that I am facing? Also. Recently I felt contraction (or cramp like thinking ) in urination controlling muscles. Please give your advice.
My father is 68 he is having kidney problems his creatinine is 8 can you please tell me any thing that can reduce this problem.
Diets high in saturated fat increase the risk of prostate cancer. As per a report from University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston published in the International Journal of Cancer:
Men who consume high saturated animal fat diet are two times more likely to experience disease progression after prostate cancer surgery than men with lower saturated fat intake.
There is also shorter "disease–free" survival time among obese men who eat high saturated fat diet compared with non–obese men consuming diets low in saturated fat.
Men with a high saturated fat intake had the shortest survival time free of prostate cancer (19 months)
Non–obese men with low fat intake survived the longest time free of the disease (46 months).
Non–obese men with high intake and obese men with low intake had "disease–free" survival of 29 and 42 months, respectively.
Take home messages
High saturated fat diet has been linked to cancer of the prostate
Reducing saturated fat in the diet after prostate cancer surgery can help reduce cancer progression.
Cancer prostate has the same risk factors as that of heart blockages and both are linked to high saturated fat intake.
With an increase in number of heart patients, a corresponding increase in prostate cancer patients is also seen in the society.