Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laximinath Ganji
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Laximinath GanjiYour feedback matters!
Sir am feeling something stuck in my throat after having my food. After eating food I feel something stuck in food. Kindly resolve. And I also feel burning sensation in throat repeatedly.
I have a bit pain in my ear same time I am having cold all the time. It was happen last year in the same. Weather there was some infraction with pus .this time same I have taken Tab. Ciplox 500. 1____1 Tab. Alerid D. 1. Tab. Zerodol_ SP. 1_1_1 And ear drop glybiotic but still not good. What should I do.
I am a 21 years old male, I work in a call centre I speak for approximately 7 hrs after every 2 months I get a sore throat infection and body pains along with mild fever. Can we put this to an halt, is there any medication to stop this? also I eat healthy food daily still my weight is 51 kgs can you recommend something to that would help me gain weight.
I am not feeling well from around a month. Have been going through body pain, headache, light fever and tiredness, weakness. Got myself checked up but no findings yet. All checkups done hiv, sugar, CPR,sinusitis, thyroid,completeblood count and other blood related tests. But have been still suffering. Can anyone help me what.
Ear buds, ear phones, headphones, Bluetooth® devices—they're everywhere today—plugged into mobile phones, iPods®, MP3 players, computers, tablets, and more.
- They're used by kids, teens and adults of all ages; and provide private listening in schools, gyms, at home, on the workplace—just about everywhere people spend time.
- Ear buds are by far the most popular choice for listening—they're tiny and light, fit into a pocket, and cost next to nothing.
- The problem is, these little portable speakers are causing hearing damage at an alarming rate. In fact, studies show that 1 in 5 American teenagers already suffers from hearing loss.
- What makes this even more disturbing is that hearing loss is not reversible. And, the longer it goes unrecognized and untreated, the faster it progresses.
Compulsive skin picking takes on the form of habitual nose picking (rhinotillexomania), there is particular need to beware the risk of causing very severe illness if the habit is allowed to develop to excess. Nose picking (rhinotillexomania) may need some of the same psychological and medical interventions that other forms of compulsive skin picking employ. The two disorders are so similar in nature that most treatment options for one works for the other.
- The greek origins of the medical term for nose picking (rhinotillexomania) can be translated as" nose" (rhino) plus" habitual picking" (tillexis) plus" rage, fury" (mania) and together they provide a very telling description of the disorder. It's frequently because we are feeling suppressed rage and fury that we pick away habitually at the contents of our noses, even when we do it to the extent that we cause pain, which leads to more rage and fury. After all, the stuff in there's got to come out sometime. Right? everybody picks his or her nose from time to time. According to the records inscribed on a papyrus scroll from ca. 1330 bc, the ancient egyptian pharaoh tutankhamen provided the food and lodging of his own personal nose picker. And the imperial nose picker was paid three heads of cattle for his work, too. Most of us probably wouldn't want our own personal nose picker, especially those of us who have the tendency toward compulsive nose picking (rhinotillexomania). There's satisfaction in doing the work ourselves. There's relief. There's also danger.
- Nose picking (rhinotillexomania) can lead to infections in the nose, which is situated very close to the brain. They share the same blood supply. Getting an infection anywhere in the area doctors call the" danger triangle" presents a good cause for alarm. The danger triangle can be traced from one corner of the mouth, over the bridge of the nose, and down to the opposite corner of the mouth. Any time infection in this area occurs, there is the very rare but very real risk that the infection can spread to the brain.
- Most people who pick their noses for strictly hygienic purposes have little, if any, need to fear such an infection. However, anyone suffering from the compulsive form of nose picking (rhinotillexomania), who is at risk of picking excessively and to the point of impeding the healing process, is at greater risk of infection. The earliest medical intervention possible for the compulsion to pick may eliminate the necessity for antibiotics and emergency medical interventions due to infection later.
Hello Lybrate users. This is DR. Lenin, ENT DR, practicing at Ameerpet Sri ENT clinic and you can contact me through Lybrate. And I graduated my MBBS from Osmania medical college and also I graduated my MSC ENT from the same Osmania medical college which is a very prestigious institute in the country. I have ten years of rich experience on ENT field, on ENT subject and I practiced in his clinic since almost ten years and I have performed many surgeries like tonsils surgeries and sinus surgeries and then ear surgeries and I do perform some of the cosmetic procedures also like ear-lobe repair, and cosmetic surgery there is scar revision will be done by me.
Today I would like to discuss about some common problems which we face now a days is Allergic rhinitis. It is a nose allergy and there are two types of nose allergies. One is the allergy which occurs throughout the year and the other one is seasonal allergy which occurs seasons wise that is some persons have allergy in particular seasons like the rainy season or the winter season. For perennial that is occurring the allergy, which occurs throughout the year is called perennial allergic rhinitis. Both the condition are seen at all ages and usually in children, they are associated with other problems like Asthma and other things and in old age people also because of their reduced lung capacity and reduced nasal mucociliary clearance of the secretions, due to various reasons like diabetes, hypertension and everything.
The nose allergy is also common in old age and it is increasing day by day. The nose allergy is increasing day by day due to the pollution and the changes in the weather and it is very important to take treatment for the nose allergy because both the types, the one which occurs throughout the year that is called perennial allergic rhinitis and the other one which occurs seasonally that is called seasonal allergic rhinitis. Both may lead to serious problems like sinusitis at all ages and sometimes it may lead to fungal sinusitis also in immuno-compromised and old age patients also. Therefore we need to take particular and correct treatment for nasal allergy and the best treatment for nose allergy is identifying the substance which causes the nasal allergy and avoiding it that is the best treatment. But more often it is not practical, even if you identify the correct allergen also it is very difficult for ourselves to isolate from that allergen.
Allergen is allergy causing substance. Now we need to take treatment for the nasal allergy according to protocol. There are various methods or various protocols to treat the nasal energy but the time distance protocol is using the anti-histamines uses. It uses your body’s response to the antigens therefore nose allergy is prevented. And another important nasal allergy is intra-nasal cortical steroids. So which we call INS. So therefore you need to use the intra-nasal cortical steroids which are safe and which are delivered through a pump like thing directly into the nose treatment is given and it is very important to understand the course of the disease for the patients so that they participate in the management of the allergic rhinitis which is very important because allergic treatment may last for years, sometimes years also. Therefore it is very important to know the type of allergy and which is causing allergy and the correct protocol to treat the allergy and taking the medicines in time without any break and consulting the doctor regularly as advised by the ENT surgeon. To be examine by the ENT surgeon regular follow-ups are important. So this is just up for allergy and its treatment and hope you understood it.
If you have any query on this issue or any other issue of any other problem of ENT related problems you can contact me at my clinic that is three ENT clinic situated at Ameerpet, Hyderabad city in the heart of Hyderabad city and you can reach me through Lybrate also and you can contact me by calling the Lybrate and taking the appointments. Thank you.