Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I have dental problems. In our area high chloride water. My dental color is brown. So what can I do?
In 2008 I got my right side lower jaw wisdom tooth removed next tooth root canal was done in September this year severe pain started visited dentist he took an X-Ray & said infection in root canal as it was not properly done. Re-Root canal got done but again suddenly pain started Dr. advised to take Metrogyl 400 for 5 days pain stopped, cement filling was done & Cap was fixed but from second day pain again started I visited Dentist again he says will remove cap & filling keep it open with some cement in it for few months the infection will automatically go & then he will fill & fix the cap is this procedure correct? Please advice.
I am 25 years old. Blood s coming in my teeth roots frm past 1 year. How to stop that please suggest.
I am 27 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments.
Hi. Please help me My all teeth are converting in to greenish n yellowish. What should I do. I had tobacco 3-4 times in my life. I also used to drink alcohol occasionally. Please tell me what should I do.
Implants should be fitted within one year of losing a tooth since the jaw bone surrounding a tooth starts to shrink in size and gradually becomes so small that it fails to support an implant.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
- To protect your jawbone: Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
- To eat properly: Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth.
- They do not move or shift but remain in place: Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
- To keep your face from sagging: Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
- To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth: Nearby, teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.
I am suffering from stomach related problem for a long time constipation, gastric, not feeling hunger, feeling tired, main is change in taste in mouth and bad breath and always bad taste in mouth if some body in room three can feel my bad breath or bad smell why this bad smell because of that I am suffering a lot in job and public place I tried many treatment for a long time for few days it become ok then again it come back is there a no way to cure the bad smell or bad breath is this related to stomach problem or due to stress please suggest how to cure this.
I have a tooth decay in my right side upper wisdom tooth. Erosion in the outer wall of teeth. Is it possible to paste and hold it or to pull out?
Why there is sensitivity in teeth after scaling. Is it normal for some days or there is something wrong.
There is a man of age 54 who is affected from disease advance periodontitis. He is in pain, doctor advised him to took out the teeth but his sugar level is not under control (fasting 336 nd other is 440) so how he can fastly control his sugar level nd is there any other option for him bcz he is in extreme pain pls suggest what can we do?
I have sensitive in teeth and I used sensodine toothpaste but I'm not feeling comfortable to take sensodine toothpaste. What should I do.
why teeth gums became black and what should to do again in pink colour 2. My age is 26 I feel like gas in side stomach like that .
I have a deeper cavity in between 2 teeth its not paining unless very hard substance is for chewing. Then also its not paining but little uncomfortable. Which filling is best and long lasting. I heard that filling further tends to root canal. Is it true?
The simple and effective remedy for dental pain.
Toothache is also one of the severe pain in the body. Many people suffer from this pain because of the sensitiveness of the teeth. This remedy has only two ingredients which are simply effective. People who have to suffer from route canal or dental carries take 3-4 buds of cloves and make it powder. Later mix with 1 tsp of coconut oil and apply it. Clove has antiseptic, analgesic and antimicrobial activity and coconut oil is best antibiotic action and hence, this remedy works better on dental carries.