Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lavangi Sudhakar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lavangi SudhakarYour feedback matters!
Happy withDoctor friendliness, Explanation of the health issue, Treatment satisfaction, Value for money, Wait time We really very happy when visiting Dr.Lavangi. She cares a lot. Very patient. Whatever the questions we ask, she answers everything politely. I would personally recommend anyone who searching for a doctor for the best pregnancy care.
She has very friendly nd polite nd caring like a mom..thqq so much mam
She is so polite,very kind .she has enough time for her patient
Dr treatment is very good
Am married before 4 months. Trying to conceive. Am having pcos too. Difficult to conceive. Am overweight too. How to reduce my body weight? in ayurveda?
Pain during labor is different for every woman. It ranges widely from woman to woman and even from pregnancy to pregnancy.
It is caused by contractions of the muscles of the uterus and by pressure on the cervix. It's often not the pain of each contraction on its own that women find the hardest, but the fact that the contractions keep coming and that as labor progresses, there is less time between contractions to relax.
To help with pain during labor here are some things you can start doing before or during pregnancy:
- Educate yourself: Take a birth preparation course class. Ask questions to learn about the different stages of labor so you know what to expect. The better prepared you are the more choices you have during labor.
- Regular exercise: Learn several effective techniques to manage pain during childbirth such as position changes and different breathing methods. Prenatal yoga helps strengthening the entire body, increases flexibility, gives you stamina and relaxes your mind. Join Lamaze classes being conducted at your hospital to educate yourself about the ways you can decrease your perception of pain during childbirth through relaxation techniques, breathing exercises or massage. Exercise regularly, but do not over do and stress yourself.
- Find support: Ask your husband to actively participate along with you in the birth preparation classes. Take his support while you exercise. He too would feel involved.
- Stay well nourished: Pay importance to your diet. Include all the necessary nutrients in your diet and avoid foods which are not recommended during pregnancy. Get in touch with a professional nutritionist to get your ideal diet chart designed.
- Stay calm and positive: Negative thoughts make labor stressful and intensify the pain. Labor transforms you, but you need to harness your mental strengths and stay composed. People may push all kinds of suggestions on you during labor; listen but don't feel you have to go along with them. Choose what you feel comfortable with and find the best option for yourself.
Remember, your ability to endure the pain of has nothing to do with your worth as a mother. By preparing and educating yourself you can be ready to decide how to manage during labor and childbirth.
Hey, I get my regular periods on 15th of every month in next month I want my periods come before 5 to 6 days of my regular date .suggest me something What may I do to get periods before the time.
My husband (29) sperm volume-3.4 ml, concentration-7.23,total count-24.58, progressive motility-19.53. We did scan and the impression was bilateral varicocele. We have been married for 1 year but not yet get pregnancy. He is having past 3 months a tablet of ultra co Q10 one a day. And addyzio four for a day. Is there a chance of normal pregnancy? How long can we wait?
I don't know if I'm pregnant but on day 17 I had pain in my left side of stomach and my back and on day 18 I had pain and Brown spotting and on day 23 I had spotting but no cramps I'm feeling okay with no headache my breasts are not sore anymore. I need to know why is this spotting occurring my cycle is not regular and is of 36 days.
What is periods in women. What health problems Women face and how it effects her mental growth. At what age it starts and stops.
It doesn't matter if you want to shed off some weight or want to get fit in your new dress. If you want to feel and look good, healty with healthier organs like skin, heart, kidney, brain etc. You need not to eat less rather concentrate on if what you are eating is right to your age, height, race, climatic condition, enviornmental condition etc.
Cultivate healthy eating habits in you so that at the end you are going to feel full with plenty of energy to do everything you want to do.
• try to avoid processed food as they are not going to match with your stonach culture. Go with easy food what is available in your mom's kitchen. Fresh and frindly with your stomach.
• try healthy cooking method.
• make maximum use of your spice box in kitchen
• opt for healthy eating options at your favourite restaurants.
• healthy eating at social events.
• go for healthy shopping.
• most of the time drink water as healthy drink.
• never say no to food cooked by traditional method. They are rich in niutrients.
• think positive. It going to boost your metabolism.