Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Latha ZavekarYour feedback matters!
I'm have pcos from my 18. But my periods r really fine. Since my marriage last year my periods made a huge change and it's stopped for every 2 months. Then my gynaec gave me Chastaberry tablets. Now I'm getting it every one month gap. But what is d sudden change occurred and how can I regulate this without taking hormonal tablets. And one more ques is that true women with pcos never get pregnant.?
Hello doctors, I really tensed. According to my last two usgs my baby is 11weeks+6. But according to my lmp it is 12weeks+5. My ovulation time is also late so it was understood. But I did my NB NT scan and suddenly according that usg it is showing 13weeks+6. How come this is possible? I checked my sugar level it is normal. I'm not able to understand.
Hi doctor, i am (26yrs) trying for baby but my period flow is decreased now a days and goes only 3 days what should I do for proper flow of period. I am doing regular pranayam, walking but not effect on it. Is se pregnancy ke liye koi problem to nahi hoga na. Suggest me for conceive fast.
I haven't got my periods from last two months. I tested for pregnancy test at home and the result is positive. Do the pregnancy test kit gives correct answer? I am not ready for the child as I am too young and there are other issues. Please help me. I am in a great worry.
I am 33 year old. Having too much hair loss. Having a problem of PCOD. Kindly tell me to cure this issue.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman.
Hi doctor I'm taking now ayurvedic medicines for healthy follicle egg growing My question is doctor giving kouthaja triphala lehyam it is for egg growing know 3 months over now that medicines taking I don't have ovarian cyst but egg not maturing it is so small last 3 months before scanning doctor told to me now it is growing know for that lehyam please tell me gynecology told to me clomifene tablets 6 months you have to take for egg growing please tell me.
How many months after c-section we can insert copper - T, is copper - T safe? How effective condoms are?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!