Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Latha ZavekarYour feedback matters!
I have completed more than 6 months treatment for pco after that I missed this month period from 2 months periods not coming. What is reason? And what I have to do?
I am 25 years. First pregnancy. I am now 37 weeks + 5 days pregnant. My scheduled c section is on 14th Nov, 5 days later. C section was an elective choice I made. My latest ultrasound done on 37 weeks shows dat baby weight is 2821+-200 gms. Growth is 11 percentile. Also fetal somatic size showed 36 weeks. I am very worried about the maturity and weight of the baby. Pls advice. Pls. How much weight can I xpect at birth. I was under tremendous stress during my entire pregnancy due to my in laws.
I need some help my period was on for twice this month the second was unexpected. But after that I was feeling bad cramping vomiting sore nipples an sore breast the smell of foods makes me vomit I've take a pregnancy test but it's negative and I don't no what to do now can you help me please I really feel bad
What are the symptoms of vagina cancer? How we can understand from the beginning? A enlargement at the uterus is what symptom?
My 2.5 month old son is exclusively breast feed. However, he passes motion only once every 3-4 days. Now it's been 5 days. Should we be worried about it? Is there anything which can be given to him?
I have got my periods on 28th Jan I have not ovulated till now I have checked on ovulation kit no positive results can someone help?
I m Trupti. I had go through an ectopic pregnancy on 2feb16. What precautions/treatment should I have to take for next pregnancy? I m so depressed.
I had semen in my mouth, then I licked my wife's underwear near her vagina. Will this cause pregnancy?
3years my married life I never conceive. After check all the necessary tests we knows that my husband suffering with grade 2 varicose. IUI is possible. Sperm count 3lac motility 10%
Muje pcod ki problem h. Im 27 year unmarried girl. Aur muje 1 mnth se continuously periods aa rhe. continuously bleeding. Muje meri doc ne ginette 35 prescribed ki h. Is it safe?
I married 1 year back but still I did not get pregnant please give me any suggestion how to get pregnant?
I Have Got My Nexplanon removed a week and 5 days ago, I was told its easy to get pregnant again after it was removed, a couple days ago my nipples were feeling sensitive and now stopped now I feel like there a really bad pain feeling in my lower abdomen, and now I have this discharge its really goes sometimes clear or whitish but no odor could I be pregnant again? I have a picture right now its not alot of discharge but its usually alot and gooey.
History and diversity of apples is not the only thing to celebrate. Apples also can be credited with delivering an amazing number of health benefits, such as:
1. Fighting bad breath. Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. Pectin also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
2. Preventing asthma attacks. Asthma sufferers often have low levels of antioxidants. Apples are high in vitamin C and flavonoids (beneficial, water-soluble plant pigments). Both are antioxidant. One study found that vitamin C supplements helped protect against exercise-induced asthma.
3. Reducing the risk of stroke. A study involving 9,208 men and women showed that those who ate the most apples over a 28-year period had the lowest risk for stroke. Researchers concluded that the results suggest the intake of apples is related to a decreased risk of thrombotic stroke.
4. Preventing constipation. Fresh apples are high in fiber, which adds bulk to the stool. Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, or roughage.
5. Combating fatigue. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content in apples counter the free radicals leading to oxidative stress, which has been linked to fatigue.
6. Reducing the risk of diabetes. The phytonutrients (beneficial substances found in various plants) in apples help regulate blood sugar.These compounds help prevent spikes in blood sugar in a variety of ways: by inhibiting enzymes involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugars; by stimulating pancreatic cells to produce insulin; by decreasing the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream.