Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Latha JanakiYour feedback matters!
My age 24. I done all Harmon test. Organ test. My problem is I have some days morning erection some days not. I am thinking and saw all time I have erection or not then I am not able to erect. My doctor said it is due to anxiety. Can my problem is really psychological? Because I saw I doctor interview he said when we sleep we have no stress so we must have morning erection. Please give me suggestions.
I am 23 years old student. I am not able to concentrate properly, whenever I try to study for more than 2 hours I loss my concentration, feels stress and headache starts. Please tell me what should I do, suggest any mind wellness medicine.
I am 22 years old. I don't know whether to call my problem depression, jealousy or stubborn. I am having a friend who is best friend to me. I am also a very good friend to her but I don't feel my importance in her life any more since the time she became close to one of my other friend. They use to chat at least one hour daily. And I don't know what to say after 10 min. I feel that I am not good enough to be her best friend as the other guy. I tried to break there friendship (not a good hearted deed I know) but they became even more close. I asked her not to talk to him she said-" he has not done anything wrong, is a good person and I love talking to him moreover he has not taken your place but has created his own" I REALLY UNDERSTAND THAT. And don't want to break there friendship from heart. But I was so depressed so stubborn that I taunted her for ruining my life every time we talked. Then too she tried to make every thing right. Now time has come that I loose my mental stability when ever I seen them both online at the same time and say something that ruin my friendship even more. I just can't control it. I don't want to say any thing but I feel restless I breath heavily my heart goes heavy blood pumping in my head. I want to control it please help.
I am studying 10th class 15 days more for exams I have studied more hours up to 11 o'clock. My eyes have turned to red, 104 degrees fever l got 2 days more for exams. What I should I do?
My brother Age is 35 years he is smoking cigarettes from past 10 years. He smoke daily near 8 to 10 cigarettes. How to skip or reduce cigarette daily. In Future how to overcome this problem completely.
My father was diaganosed with bi-polar disorder in 2003. Now he is 62 years old and the doctor says that my father has early stage alzheimer. I am very worried about the coming days. Is there any treatment in ayurveda or anything which can help improvising his health? thank you
Helo hi! I am 24 yrs old male this is regarding a cigarette.i use to smoke a lot from past 4 yrs. So my question is to you doc is whenever I play any sport I cant able to run because of my stamina which is lost. And my heart beats a lot I feel tired very early. So how to get stamina to my body and how to get rid of this problem.? Pls help.
In some cases, frustration can tend to be positive and can give you another perspective or view on things. It can also give you the ability to continue going further until you achieve your objective. However, there are times when you are going in circles and the dissatisfaction makes you frustrated and this frustration can cloud your mind and judgment. To avoid that from happening, there are certain approaches that will help you overcome your frustration:
- Be present in the moment: When you are frustrated, you tend to think about a lot of things. This keeps the individual completely occupied with different kinds of thoughts. Even if you try to avoid it or distract yourself, you again start to remember a disappointment from your past. You need to snap out of those thoughts and calm yourself down by centring your brain and thoughts on what is presently going on around you. You can do so in the following ways:
- Concentrate on relaxing: Take a seat, close your eyes and simply concentrate on the live events and concentrate on them for one to two minutes. Take quiet and marginally deeper breaths than regular and inhale with your stomach and not the chest. Concentrate on what is around you as of now. The sun sparkling in through your window, the children playing out on the road, the vehicles or the individuals passing by. Take in the details.
- Try to be happy with what you have right now: After you have pulled your concentration and thoughts back to where they can be most useful, focus on what is still positive in your life. The easiest and least demanding approach to do so is to centre it on acknowledging what you do have in your life right now. The most unimportant of things at this point can prove to be the most beneficial. For example:
- A warm home and a rooftop over your head.
- Water to drink.
- Getting to eat great food.
- Access to the internet and other forms of technology that make life easy.
- Your loved ones.
- Focus on what you can do at this moment: With the amount of frustration and anger you might be feeling, it is important for you to concentrate on what you can do at the moment i.e. at present. It might involve figuring out what has been the cause for your frustration and how it can be dealt with right now or what the alternatives for it are.
Then again, you could also take your time to understand that you may have taken a lot of pressure or things have been extreme. Hence, you have to take some time or a couple of days to simply unwind, deal with yourself and maybe calm down a bit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.