Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Latha Janaki
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Latha JanakiYour feedback matters!
#sahajanand mind point-mental wellness clinic#dr. Vinesh chandramaniya#let it go.
Don't hold on: Tips on how to heal from" bad past memories that keep haunting you?
1) avoid stressful situations whenever possible. Specially avoid any stressor that can trigger your" past memories"
2) stop keeping news or stalking those who have given you bad memories. Any good news from their side, can be bad news for you.
3) distance yourself from negative or toxic individuals. In case you cannot, then learn to keep the distance and adjust to some of their nuances.
4) have at least one person in your life to whom you can reach out, call, or text whenever you need.
5) create vent outs - selfies, food photos, social media, singing, cooking, photography, all good.
6) make alone time for yourself each day. Go inwards, explore your innerself.
7) set boundaries. You will have trigger points - topics, songs, places that will bring out the bad memories very fast. Be careful of them.
8) burn the bad energy - before going to bed, light a small incense stick in your room. While lighting it, experience your bad energies being burnt and taken away.
9) give yourself permission to have bad days. They happen, and sometimes there’s nothing to do about it.
10) practice gratitude daily. The best way is not just by saying thanks, but also eating healthy and reading motivational posts.
11) get an expert mind guide. Many times you need guidance for those traumatic memories.