Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi Sir, I need your help for this. Because of ipill. My wife is increasing the fat and body fat suddenly. And her hormones also increase. How to solved the problem? Needed your help badly.
I am a 31 years old male and my wife is of 30 yrs. We are expecting a baby in jan end. I want to know that should we do sex during this period as many Dr. say that it is not good for the baby to do sex. Also tell me the ways how we can control ourselves so that we don't get intimate. please explain in detail the advantages and disadvantages of doing sex. Also advise that up to what period we should not do sex after baby birth.
I am facing irregular menstrual cycle. Its the third mnth and I had no periods. I was having pcod but after the treatment everything was normal but after one yrr I am again facing all these problems. With the absence of menstrual cycle I have stomach pain nd headache on almost everyday frm one mnth.
We had our first sex with protection on 26th of august 2016 but later on that day after sometime I gave her one ipill due to some doubt. The next day we again had sex with protection and then she have taken another ipill. Now I want to confirm that is she is pregnant or everything is negative.
1. Lead in drinking water is absorbed more completely than lead in food
2. It account for more than 50 percent of the lead that is ingested by children
3. Municipal water supplies are controlled and regulated to prevent contamination at the source
4. However, once the water reaches the home, it is rarely regulated, tested, or treated.
5. EPA action level for lead in water is 15 parts per billion (ppb).
6. Most lead-contamination of household water is caused by copper plumbing that is joined with lead solder
7. Lead pipes may contribute to lead-contamination, but lead plumbing usually is old enough to have its inner surface coated with mineral deposits, which prevent leaching of lead into the water supply.
8. Other potential sources for lead contamination include storage cisterns, sources of water that are outside the municipal water districts, and aging water coolers and water heaters, particularly in areas where the water has a relatively low pH
9. Acidity and elevated temperature increase the ability of the water to leach lead from the solder or pipes, as does standing in the pipes for extended periods of time (eg, overnight).
10. The ability of home water filters or purifiers to remove lead depends upon the type of filter. Ion-exchange, reverse-osmosis filters, and distillation are effective in removing lead, but the most commonly available home filters (glass fiber and carbon) usually include packaging material that specifies that they do not efficiently remove heavy metals.Water to be used for cooking or drinking should come from the cold tap because hot water is more able to leach lead from the pipes. In addition, the water should be run for some time before it is collected; this flushes the water that has a higher lead content (caused by standing in the pipes) down the drain
I had my periods on the 22nd of last month. Me and my partner got physical on the 5th of this month. Since a week I have been feeling sick. Except vomiting i have been getting headaches, back and stomach pain, frequently going to the loo, getting tired very soon n sleepy all day. Could I be pregnant.
My wife from today having white milky discharge from breast. Both the breast and having a irregular periods. Please tell me the problem.
I had sex with my bf last Wednesday. I was alright for the next two days i. E. Thursday and Friday bt on saturday there was pain in abdomen and it pained whenever I used to pee. So much so that there was blood coming out along with the pee. I haven't visited any gynac till now as there are improvements. My abdomen does not pains now bt my vagina still pains when I pee, theres no blood coming out now bt there some strange odour from, my pee. Please advice.
Exercise can enhance the development of new brain cells that play an important role in learning and memory of adults
The process of developing new brain cells in the adult brain is called adult neuro genesis. Exercise induces increase in neuro genesis improves pattern separation by supporting unique and detailed long term representations of similar but nevertheless different memory items
After 13 yrs, my wife conceived baby through IVF. Now she is 10 week pregnant. Pl tell what type of diet should we give her, compare to normal pregnancy.
Pursuing a hobby can help you to ward off diseases while keeping your mind and body fresh and active. What's more, hobbies come with several health benefits too, ranging from lowering of blood pressure and control over cortisol production ( a hormone that causes stress) to improvements in your weight and BMI.
4 Amazing health benefits that you can derive from pursuing your favourite hobbies are:
1. Strengthening of your immune system - Hobbies that augment your activity levels like basketball, golf or bike riding are extremely beneficial for improving your immune system, thereby enhancing the overall quality of your life. A strong immune system is essential as it makes you less prone to chronic diseases like diabetes, arthritis and heart disease.
2. Improving your memory - Another health benefit of having hobbies is that they bring about an improvement in your memory and aid in enhancing your problem-solving abilities. A research conducted by the University of Texas on the impact that hobby has on the brain reveals the fact that the picking up of a new hobby can prevent memory loss. Here's how - the challenge to learn a new skill causes you to focus all of your mental abilities on the task at hand, leading to a sharpening of your memory, while preventing memory loss. By helping you to maintain an active brain, the act of picking up a new hobby, therefore, brings about a delay of cognitive aging by a few years.
3. Cutting down on stress - By indulging in a hobby like cooking, baking or gardening, you get an effective outlet to release all your stress. Being a non-work activity, your mind gets another area of focus, one which you can enjoy. Furthermore, when you put your whole mind to it, your stress and worries seem to wither away.
Moreover, such hobbies that require you to physically exert yourself, albeit in a limited manner, also bring down your stress levels as they produce chemical changes in your body.
4. Improving sleep - Having a hobby also has a positive impact on sleep. The pursuit of active hobbies in the earlier part of the day can lead you to have a very restful sleep. Likewise, engaging in the intellectual activity of reading before going to bed can help you to sleep better.
Apart from giving you tremendous enjoyment, a hobby can also bring many health benefits. So, pursue your hobbies actively despite the busy lifestyle you follow.