Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. LathaYour feedback matters!
Iam 25 years old female suffering from scalp psoriasis from last 1 yr. I have severe hairloss and itching. What shall I do now?
I want to reduce my weight. I had thyroid problem and head ache. How can I come out from this problem.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir I have a problem with which I am suffering one of my testis under scrotum which is on, left side has swelling too much and on pressing it or touching it hard it pains. As well as it hampers in between two thighs. What is the problem sir? Kindly suggest medicine and precautions to be taken I am 28 years old bachelor. Please help to recover happily.
1. Do exercise/walk daily atleast for 1/2 hr (but not late evenings)
2. Fix a routine time for sleeping and getting up (preferably sleep by 11 pm or earlier if possible)
3.Avoid lying in bed while watching TV and Reading
4. Dont drink Tea or Coffee before going to bed
5. Sleep in a peaceful and dark room with comfortable clothing and bedding 6.Avoid eating very heavy meals at night
7. For some people a warm water bath and glass of warm milk helps in relaxing before going to bed
8. Avoid reading/watching very exciting content before going to bed because the chances are ur night will be filled with dreams related to that content causing non-refreshing sleep
How can i will treat my mother. She is right handed paralysised. Still we are treating by phisyiotherapy but not recovery.
Sir my cousin brother have sex with prostitute before 1.5 month ago he uses condemn but when she sucks his pennis he was without condemn at the time of sex he uses condemn then can be aids he has cold from last 10 days and some khujli on his body then it chance for aids.
Previously I suffered with Pleural Effusion (TB). Completed DOT treatment. After that in HRCT Thorax found thickness in lungs wall. So my local doctor suggest some blood test like CBC, LFT, urea. Creatinine IEG. I can share blood report also if required.
Please suggest me with any home remedy, treatment, oil or shampoo to get rid of lice in hair. Thanks.
Hi sir sex krte time m jaldi out ho jata hu. Mujhe hand use karne ki aadat h. M kya karu Jo sex ko puri tarh enjoy kr skun aur apne patner ko bhi satisfied kru.
Sir, since last one year I have been suffering from leg calf pain. I am 42 years old male. I am taking telma 40 and amlong for high bp and thyronorm 75 MCG for hypothyroidism. My vitamin d level report, thyroid tests reports are normal. But uric acid is increased. What should I do for my severe leg pain (calf)?
I masturbate in a prone position i. E. By thumping my penis with mattress. It is said it is very unhealthy. I have been trying to unlearn this art but I am not able to. Please advise what should I do? Is there a medication for it?
Respected dr, I have insomnia, I got job now can't sleep at right time, I have consulted near by doctor he gave one tablet for 3 days but it's not ok for me ,suggest any better sleeping pills which will be available In pharmacy without prescription. Not for wrong purpose.
Hi, My wife is 7-8 weeks pregnant and is very skinny (weighs approx 35 kilos). She has nausea and has been vomiting. She is unable to eat any solid or liquid food and is constantly vomiting every intake. After a visit at doctor she was prescribed folic acid as vitamin pills and emeset-4 mg (Ondansetron) for vomiting. Is it safe to take the emeset tablet. Will it have any immediate or after effects on the fetus? Thankyou.
A rash is a distinct change noticeable on the skin. The change may be on the skin color or the skin texture. It might make your skin scaly, itchy, lumpy and even irritated. You might get skin rashes if you are allergic to a particular substance, or if you are under some medicine which may have a side effect. Many cosmetics may also trigger skin rashes. Certain diseases like chickenpox or measles also cause the appearance of skin rashes.
In order to deal with skin rashes, here are a few things you could do and use:
- Care at home: With a sudden outburst of rashes, wash the affected area with water and mild soap to cool it down. Make sure you don't scratch there even if it itches, as that may cause infection. You may also apply ice to help it cool down. Avoid sunlight as much as you can, as it will aggravate the condition. Wear loose fitting clothes so that there is minimal contact of the fabric and the skin as such contact may make the rash itch. Avoid using perfumes or deodorants as even they might set of the itchy feeling. Use a mild soap while bathing.
- Use hydrocortisone cream: Hydrocortisone cream is also known as anti-itching cream. It helps to reduce the itching and redness as well as lessen the swelling. Hydrocortisone is a mild form of corticosteroid. Make sure you don't use it if the affected part is infected or sore because then the results will be the opposite from the one you want.
- Use calamine lotions: Calamine lotions will give you relief from the pain caused due to the skin rash. It will also relieve you of the itching and the irritation, which the rash causes. It will also help ooze dry and watery discharge from the rash. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your doctor before using calamine lotions.
- Have antihistamine tablets: If the skin rash is due to an insect bite, then you can take antihistamine tablets for it. These tablets reduce itching and lighten the rash until it disappears.
Even when you are using any of the above medicines, make sure you are not allergic to the ingredients of the medicine as that will just cause more complications. So consult your doctor before using any medicine.