Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Latchumanadhas KYour feedback matters!
Sir is there any treatment available in india by which my father's SA NODE of heart can be rejuvenated with the help of stem cell?
Sir/madam, I am 55 yrs. Suffering from Thyroid, BP, Sugar, rheumatology arthritis, body pains and using thyrox 150, metxl-50, loser H, rhiomet duo1, OD1000, AMITOP10, omnacortil5, ETC. Bp-190/140, please advise any short cut method to control all these. please. Advise.
On 22nd October I was suffering high blood pressure 175/130 and I was admitted on the spot at life line hospital at kandivali west mumbai and doctor suggest me angiography and I am do that. Nothing found in this report now I am normal but my question is what I do in future for blood pressure?
My BP was 210/90 during treadmill Test. My normal BP is 132/90. sometimes heavy exercise it goes to 145/100 after fortnight it was 130/90. I need medicine for BP or this is a normal situation?
Hand shivering at the age of 70 does it relate to blood pressure. Will it be a side effect of bp medication of aten 25 or 50?
I am 33 years male my total cholesterol found 214. Does protein diet reduces such as chicken reduces the cholesterol? What should I eat or not eat? My blood pressure was found 140/100 last two weeks how can I reduce it? How to reduce weight & fatty stomach?
I take medicin for hypertension. Olmy 40. It works for me but last few days my bp is not within control. It's 160/100 on average. I am talking olmy 40 regularly. Any suggestion?
What can I do for loose our weight I have a cholesterol problem and my doctor prefer me a flax oil capsules I was use since six month and my weight can not loose til date but I eat remaining and some addition information share that I like street food very much but this information can not tell the doctor so what can I do please consult me!
After having a some over meal, there is a sudden pain causing at heart region. When I take a deep breath the pain is increasing and making the breathing hard. So please suggest what mainly causes this thing.
I just purchased a bottle of Naturolax (Isabgol from MSD) The bottle mentions that it can reduce cholesterol. Is there any scientific / medical rationale behind this claim?
Hello I am 41year old. Weight 85, hight 5.8, my lipid profile reading is trigly 145, ldl 176, hdl 40, vldl 29, total cholesterol 245, creatinine serum 1.0, taking Amlokind AT, for BP, bp remains in range 140/90, do I need any consultation to which doctor should I consult.
Dear doctor, I AM MALE ,age- 29 and underweight, I had got cholesterol tests done a few days ago. My HDL- 36 mg per dl, LDL- 114 mg per dl, total cholesterol- 154 mg. Thyroid profile is normal as well. Due to chronic anxiety my weight is reduced about 4 kgs. Now I'm underweight. My question is if one's weight is reduced due to chronic anxiety or stress or depression, HDL good cholesterol will reduce? And LDL bad cholesterol will increase?
My father (age 79 ) has recently undergone bypass heart surgery. A day before heart surgery, as he was complaining of blooding in stool, he was made to undergo colonoscopy and it was found that some polyps were there which needed to be removed. Some hemorrhoids (internal) were also found. Polyps were removed after polypectomy and bypass surgery was performed on the following day. However blooding in stool continued. Another colonoscopy has done to see the site of polypectomy. It was observed that there was no sign of blooding from that area and yellow stool was visible. They concluded that blooding was mainly due to internal hemorrhoids found in anus. Doctors have started treatment for the same by prescribing stool softener, laxitos, tablets and fiber supplements. However, HB level has reduced drastically, to 9.4 . Should we give him something for increasing the HB level. What is prescribed in this case.
Hi. I m 36yrs old female n having high blood pressure from last two year. Taking pills also named lose -H but no improvement please give me proper suggestion.
I am 42 year old and I am suffering from hypertension from last 3 years. My blood pressure remains 110/140. Please advice.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.