Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Latchumanadhas KYour feedback matters!
Though similar to angina chest pain, a heart attack is usually a more severe, crushing pain usually in the center or left side of the chest and is not relieved by rest. Sweating, nausea, shortness of breath, or severe weakness may accompany the pain. Myocarditis.
I am 26 year old person and I have been observed pain in my heart in night sleeping times. I need your suggestions for this?
my lipid profile report is Sr. cholesterol Total 248.9Sr. HDL cholesterol 62.4Sr. LDL cholesterol 134.9Sr. VLDL-cholesterol 51.6Sr. triglyceride 257.6. I want to know how can I bring my cholesterol under control.
Upto how many days can bp be lowered before dialysis. And ya they r providing/giving blood to patient to. What does that mean.
Hi Team, Please help me in this case I am 27 years old I am having BP for last 2 years daily I am checking with doctor it's results is coming like blood pressure increases and decreases, Then doctor said that have to gone through the tests like, USG ABDOMEN, RFT CSE, RENAL DOPPLER, ECG, 2D ECHO, THYROID PROFILE, CBP ESR, CUE, 9 ALLLUMBS BP, LIPID PROFILE, 24 HOUR URINEPROTEIN, FBS, PLBS,RPT RFTES ELECTRO these tests are done no results found, after that doctor suggested me consult the ENDOCRINOLOGY to Do these tests. Again I have gone through some tests like 24 hours urine metanephrines test and overnight dexamethasone suppression test and oral glucose tolerance test (1) fasting (2) 2nd blood sugar. And Funduscopy (option option and Ct abdomen. After all these are done after that doctors said that this is called Essential Hypertension that does’t have a known secondary cause. Sir please kindly advise me is there any other route cause to control the BP or any route cause doctor said the life time have to take the tablets I am afraid to take tablets life take my age is not 30 I am just 27 please advise for that. Awaiting for your highly advise if I get a answer Thanks
I take bp medicines, am overweight and have fluctuating sugars. Get tired soon, don't get very hard erections and also don't last long in bed. Please prescribe some medicine to cure this.
I have pain in my left chest only when I move my left arm or move my chest or by doing any action that moves my left chest. Please tell me whats the reason behind this.
My brother have cbd stones in gallbladder already stent is placed in abdomen. Please suggest me is why stent placed and how many days he will carry and also suggest what is the treatment for that.
Job stress raises the risk of heart disease by disrupting the body’s internal systems.
The findings from a long–running study involving more than 10,000 British civil servants also suggest that stress–induced biological changes may play a more direct role than previously thought.
The researchers measured stress among the civil servants by asking questions about their job demands such as how much control they had at work, how often they took breaks, and how pressed for time they were during the day.
The team conducted seven surveys over a 12–year period and found chronically stressed workers – people determined to be under severe pressure in the first two of the surveys – had a 68 percent higher risk of developing heart disease. The link was strongest among people under 50.
Stressed workers also eat unhealthy food, smoke, drink and skip exercise – all behaviors linked to heart disease.
In the study, stressed workers also had lowered heart rate variability – a sign of a poorly–functioning weak heart and higher than normal levels of cortisol, a "stress" hormone that provides a burst of energy for a fight–or–flight response.
Too much cortisol circulating in the blood stream can damage blood vessels and the heart.
I had done open heart surgery for ASD. Can I use all vitamin tablets without consult of doctor. I can use normally all tablets as normal man or not.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.