Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. LaranceYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old male having hypothyroidism over the last few years I have a query related to diet for hypothyroidism can I have steamed spinach, roti both jowar and wheat.
Hello. My Age 23 my height 5'5 .I have interested join in air Force .But my height was getting problem. Feeling depress. 1 DOCTOR ANSWERED I am having gestational diabetes, sugar is high, please suggest diet plan for sugar control. I am having gestational diabetes, sugar is high, please suggest diet plan for sugar control. 1 DOCTOR ANSWERED I have acne problem from last 3-4 years. I take medicines which doctor prescribes me. But still I have acne. I did every. I have acne problem from last 3-4 years. I take medicines which doctor prescribes me. But still I have acne. I did every. 1 DOCTOR ANSWERED.
Hello, I am 24 yes old, I have an 1 years baby, on pregnancy I got thyroid and now also I have that same problem, ill put over weight and I have an hair fall, now my thyroid level is6. 67 if it's possible to weight loss and reduce thyroid problem, how many years I have take tablet for that.
Hi I had total thyroidectomy due to Papillary thyroid carcinoma and done with Rai as well currently using Eltroxin 200 mcg. But since some time I am experiencing below symptoms like: Smelly Burps (like rotten egg) Vomiting sensation. Loose Motions (watery stuff). No appetite (feeling full after eating some food ). Please suggest what could be the problem any diagnosis should I appear for? Thanks.
My father in-law is a diabetic patient. He has diabetic foot. One month ago he underwent a surgery and his thumb had been amputated. Can he take Oats?
What is diabetes. What is symptoms of diabetes. What causes diabetes. What is normal diabetes level.
I am 22 years old, I have been tested as hypothyroid 38 in TSH .I have not taken any medicine so far what can I do for the best results.
My uric acid level is 8.35. I have done this test yesterday .so what should I do which medicine should I use for this. Please suggest me.
I'm going with ivf treatment. What precautions should I take to get positive results? Please advise.
I feel lethargic, depressed. At times i feel to end my life. My weight is 75,height 5' 3. I want to loose weight but i loose interest very easily.I have thyroid as well.
I am a 75 year old diabetic person. Had bypass surgery 7 years ago. For last three years I have what doctors call peripheral neuropathy. Is there any solution to my sufferings ?
Hi I am an alcoholic person, but now I will stop drinking as I found out that I have fasting blood sugar 160 and after lunch sugar is 321, my liver is also somewhat damaged, my ast is242 and alt is 232, I have high bp problem, my ldl cholesterol is 161 which all is bad, so I want to know from you that apart from alcohol what else precautions should I take in my diet and exercise, please help me regarding this please.
My mother in law is 75. She has diebetes and BP. For BP she was having. Tenoric 50 till today. For last two days her bp reading were in the range of 200-100 and 180-90. Is this ok . Or we should get her admitted. Our family doc is not suggesting hospitalisation.But her condition looks bad. Plz suggest based on the BP readings do u feel it needs special attention or care at home with changed medication is ok. From today she has started on new medication telma 40 1-0-1 and stamplo 5 mg 1-0-0. Your inputs will be very valuable.
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
- Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.