Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. LakshminarayananYour feedback matters!
I am 45 I have diabetes I have legs pain muscles pains my father is also diabetic past 8 years my legs have pains. What should i do?
I have back pain for last 5 yrs. But all of a sudden my pain increased and Dr. suggest to do MRI. After this test it is found L4.
Hello Knee friends, I had part of my lateral meniscus removed with ACL repair in 2000. Currently within last 4-5 months have had lateral swelling and crunching sound on knees swelling seem to increase with swimming. I have tried PT exercises, resting from activity for 1 month. B12 injections,
Hi doctor I have wrist pain last night please suggest me and I am 37 year old married woman thanks Dr.
Hello doc. When I wake up from bed at morning, my foot get pain much, and when I start walking for a few minutes, the pain flew off. And when I sit on chair for few minutes and wake up again foot get pain.
I have to ride my bike daily for average 3 hours daily. I am having back pain severely. Please give me some suggestions.
My right hand was hit by tennis ball and my finger was swollen yesterday. Can I use moov cream over there.
About 2 year ago he have body joint pain then he take medicine regularly today's. Than one year ago he have other problem like eye dryness and mouth dryness .than we consult a eye specialist than he suggest a physician .we consult my city physician physician take many test but no result .we counsel Jaipur physician also. But no result .many doctor suggestions take high consultant like aims Delhi. We dispose many rupees but no solution found . What is this doses.
I am taking tapal 50 mg. Daily I take 6 to 8 tab. I am taking from last 5 yrs. The ortho Dr. Given to me because I was affected back pain in lower side. Now I become addicted. If I not take it I get loose motion. Decrease energy. Bad cold occurred due to it neck also badly effected. So pl suggest me alternative who can I get rid of this ?
Hello My name is lalit aswani, every morning I woke up I always have pain in my shoulder or neck and after some time little bit of movement it's gone?
I am 58 years old lady, having back pain, knee pain and also pain in heals. Sometimes pain come downwards and it is tingling, itching. Exray done which indicates sclerosis and lumber lordosis. What is the treatment?
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.