Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi VijayakumarYour feedback matters!
I have cervical spondlize n I have taken some ayurvedic medicine but not cured can I get any homeopathy medicine.
I have digestive problems since a long time, mostly constipation. There is no apparent reason. Can this be because of any allergy like gluten?
I am suffering from pain on upper abdomen from past 2 months. There is probe tenderness over pancreatic region In ultrasound report and suggested for s.Lipase and S.Amylase test. Serum lipase as per report is 238.47 (normal range =13-60 U/L, Serum Amylase is 105.68 (normal range= 28-100 U/L). Pls suggest what to do now. Do I need to admit in hospital?
I was suffering from nasal block and loss of smell, On the basis of CT report of my Nose, ENT surgeon told that many polyps are present and suggested for major surgery and if not done immediately it may lead to many problems. My query is will I become more sensitive and cam I lead normal life if I undergo this surgery. Please suggest.
Due to gastric having suffocating problem. Is it because of gastric? If yes than what will be the remedies? Thnks (:
Hello sir /mam I am 25 years old, I am suffering from headache Please suggest me how will I'm free of headache.
I am just 60 crossed and I am a diabetic person (Type 2 ) and taking medicine only and sugar level is under control . Usually I go to bed at around 10.30 pm and used to wake up only in the morning. However, of late , daily I am waking up in between (once ) and go for urinating and thereby disturbance in good sleep. Is it any bad symptom or is it due to aging. Please advice.
I am suffering from fever, body pain headache last five days. Am feeling weakness. What should I do?
Hello doctors I have a severe headache every time I sir on my computer to do with Please help me out with some meds Thanks.
Your hearing is one of the most important function your body carries out and sometimes you realize that you are losing your sense of hearing, when it is too late to get it back. There are two main reasons for this. One of the reasons is age and the other is when the inner ear's hair cells break down and do not pick up sound well.
Here are 7 ways to safeguard your hearing:
- Try to avoid loud places: It is not advisable to go to places where you have to shout to be heard, such as in a street, a concert or a construction site.
- Buy low noise rating equipment: The equipments in your house will make sound that you hear the most. Try to avoid these equipments by buying appliances with a low noise rating.
- Wear hearing protection at loud places: However, it is true that it is not always possible to avoid loud noises. This is when you need to get hearing protection. Earplugs and earmuffs are two of the best ways to make sure that even when you are in a loud place, your hearing does not get affected. Earplugs and earmuffs generally reduce sound by 15 to 30 decibels, which may be crucial to make sure that later in your life, you do not lose your hearing.
- Avoid smoke: Smoking raises your chance of hearing loss. Second hand smoke does the same thing. Therefore, try to avoid, both smoking and secondhand smoking.
- Remove earwax properly: Earwax cannot be removed properly using a cotton swab. Instead, you should use an irrigation kit. Remember this as otherwise; the earwax could muffle your hearing.
- Avoid medications which reduce hearing: Certain medications increase hearing loss. Therefore, double check with your doctor to make sure your medicines will not make you lose your hearing.
- Get your hearing tested: Finally, get your hearing tested as identifying the problem early on can help stop worsen the situation.
I am 27 yrs old. I mastrubate twice in a week (i. E twice in one day only). Is there any problem? please give me better suggestions.
One doctor has give me idea about masturbation but it is not clear me, I have some questions I m 20 yr boy and my question is that, 1. Ejaculation causes permanent erectile dysfunction 2. It affect the marriage life 3. It causes weak and smooth election 4. The penis size is become weak and short or there is decrease in width and girth of the penis 5. It is possible that after marriage my wife is not satisfied by me doing sex with me 6. It causes problem for getting offspring 7. My marriage life is destroy totally. Please suggest the correct direction please, if any medicine are required please suggest and the exercise for removing this type of problems, please suggest quickly I m in big tension, what can I do, I m not knowing how to remove this type of problems please quickly give me the answer please give me the solution in details with each solution, is medicine is required otr not please suggest I m waiting.
I am digestive trouble. Whenever I go to pass stools, most of the stool is made of gas only. What are the possible causes and how can I cure this problem?
Hi doctor I have recently marriage my penis skin is not back pull back my skin is hard so my wife has been during sex is been any harmful in penis.
I donated blood about 4 days back. Today I noticed a small ball near the vein which was pricked. What do I do? It hurts a bit.
Ginger lemon honey tea is the best homemade recipe to burn belly fat.
To make it you will need:
-4 cups of water
-1 peeled and sliced ginger
-1 tablespoon of honey
Start by boiling the 4 cups of water with the ginger for 10 minutes. After it is done, remove it from the heat and add the lemon juice. Mix them and add 1 tablespoon of honey. And you have your ginger lemon honey tea. Drinking one cup of this tea in the morning is enough but if you want to have faster and better results have 2-3 cups a day.
Ginger has the thermogenic capacity so it will raise your body temperature and as a result of that, it will stimulate the fat burning process in your body. Also, ginger is very good for cortisol production. Cortisol is a steroid hormone which is very important to the maintenance of homeostasis. And because it is regulating many of the changes that occur in the body in response to stress people are calling it 'the stress hormone'