Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
To lessen the degree of pain or soreness in the mouth during the orthodontic treatment, you can gargle with 8 ounces of lukewarm water with one teaspoonful of salt dissolved in it. Swish it around your mouth and then spit it out. It will dull the pain and provide relief.
I am suffering from ulcers in my mouth day by day. I tried many vitamin tablets and remedies the physician recommended for me, but still there is no change. Due to this I am not able to eat food also. What should I do to get rid of these?
I have cavities between two teeth. Whenever I chew something the hollow gets filled with the food. It pains while removing. Please advise me to fix this problem. Should I replace both the teeth?
Hello My name is Raja I am 18 years old I just want to bring your attention that I am having a dental fluorosis from many years so is their any easy treatment for it.
I'm suffering from mouth ulcers can you please give me tips to control this and I have so much heat in my body so this is happening every time.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.