Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lab
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LabYour feedback matters!
Mara stomach mai bhot pain ho ra h or gur gur bhi kar raha h stomach avaj aa Rahi h stomach m SA please help me.
I am a diabetic. My fasting sugar level is 160 and after meal 227. I used to take isryl M-1 tablet 2wice a day. Let me know how to reduce sugar level more. I used to avoid taking sweets, fruits, tea coffee ets.
Sir my question is I am very fearful person. Sir I don't drive bike due to fear, I am also don't speak well due to hesitation. I have m.a and b.ed .I am good in study. This fear finish me mentally slowly slowly. What I do sir?
I have diagnosed Pharyngitis, mucus continue to form (specially after going outside in pollution) or inflammation is continues into nose, feeling tired due to headache. (please suggest)
I have pain below the heart. Sometimes very severe. Seems to be gastric trouble. How to solve the problem permanently?
I have sinus problem and in it increase in weather change. Currently I m not taking any treatment only taking Inhale OXYSPRAY (oxymetazoline Hydrochloride Nasal Spray) for instant relief. Please be advise me best treatment & where we got.
My daughter has ketone detected in urine: 10 mg/dl. Frequent urination tendency. Slight trouble in breathing. She is 5 year old. Is it medical emergency. Do I need to get her admitted to hospital.
Female condoms are generally pouches made of latex and polyurethane, which are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and thereby reduce the chances of infection by sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. They should be inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated and held in the position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
Even though it can be safely used by most people, some women would find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception and would not feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. Condoms should be used correctly. In case of need for extra protection, other options of contraception should be considered.
Pros of female condoms:
- Since the exchange of bodily fluids, such as semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV.
- Condoms can prove to be reliable pregnancy averting methods if they are properly and consistently used.
- Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex. Any form of advance preparation is not required, hence making them suitable for unplanned sex.
- Prescriptions are not needed
- The condoms are usually small in size, disposable as well as easy to carry
- Usually, using condoms does not show any medical side effects.
- Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex. The responsibility for utilizing condoms properly should be shared by the woman as well as the partner.
Cons of female condoms:
- Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
- Availability of female condoms pales in comparison to the male counterparts and they are usually more expensive.
- The outer ring might produce a cumbersome feeling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.