Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
When ever I hold any thing with my fingers they starts to just fumbling there is no balance in then, they does not stay still. Help me plz.
My girlfriend took the 3 month course of ovarian 2 because of irregular periods but she gained the weight and come across some skin allergies. Please explain possible side effects of ovarian 21tablets and also she is facing the problem of double cysts, so please advise whether she go for surgery before marriage or after motherhood.
He suffering from congestion, cold and cough. He is 2 months old, from birth time he is snoring and having sound breathing.
Im 26 year old. My penis are Having problem sex time. Im not stay only sex long time Please provide help.
I'm 23 years old but pennies is very small and my girlfriend is not satisfied so how can I grow my pennies?
I can't sleep at night easily always. I AM suffering from depression .that's why I always woke up late. please help me.
I always suffer from food poisoning. I do not really know, is it because of my over eating or do I really need to have a check up.
I have problem in my stomach and digestion that effect latrine many time and pain with latrine hardly. What can I do? Please suggest.
Sir, My Father Aged about 76 years having Creatine level 4.7 today. His Urine Pass is quite normal. Please suggest us Diet that reduces Creatine Levels Please Regards, JRK Prasad.
For a stress free live we all need a release, both physical and emotional, and pleasuring yourself can provide you at times with that much needed release. Masturbation is rarely discussed, even amongst the closest of friends. Even though this is a normal part of human sexuality, society frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject. Let's take a look at a few of them.
1. Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.
2. It causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure.
3. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
4. Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
5. It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
6. It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
7. Only men masturbate: Men and women across the world masturbate.
8. It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them.
9. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate: Pleasuring yourself is normal and not affected by what you eat or do not eat.
10. It is only for young people: Men and women of all ages can enjoy self-induced orgasms. This does not have any adverse effects on your health.