Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. L V LakshminarayananYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and I have two knee pain since long day. I have used some medicine but no response. What should I do?
I am suffering from leg pain not specifically at the joints the whole leg and back pain. Pain increase while sleeping.
My father aged 64, height 5.10" had fever of about 101-102C 4-5 days back. He was taking paracetamol 650 mg. Now he has joints pain, mainly both knee pain and fever around 99-99.8C. Blood test is done as described below :- Blood Reports: hematology Hb - 9.5 g/dl TLC - 4300 mm3 DLC - P75, L23, M01, E01 platelet count - 1.35 lacs/mm3 Malaria parasite - Negative. Peripheral smear - Predominantly normocytic normochromic RBC seen with few macrocytic & macro ovalocytes RBC seen. DENGUE TEST Dengue: Ns1Ag - Negative Dengue Serology: IgM - Negative IgG - Negative KIDNEY FUNCTION TEST FBS - 90 Urea - 30 Creatinine - 1.73 Calcium - 7.80 Uric acid - 8.0 LIVER FUNCTION TEST Total Bilirubin - 0.72 Direct Bilirubin - 0.20 SGPT - 17 SGOT - 32 ALP - 99 Total Protein - 6.56 Albumin - 4.07 Nowadays he is having weakness & knee pain while walking. Kindly suggest some treatment for weakness & knee pain. Thanks.
25th april 2015 After earthquake, l feel that earth vibration, means earthquake continue. One week feel vibration 100%, after 2 week feel 90% after 3 week feel 80%,so, slowly slowly decrease vibration feel but another issue heath problem. Example specially weakness, and balance problem, crossing the road very carefully and critical calculation solve capacity may be loss. After one month later l going doctor, but no improve. Then change doctor but no positive result. In between time many more problem create such as, weakness increase, light pain head, only right leg foot pain and its day by day increase. Presently right leg foot pain, weakness more, head light pain, feel vibration lightly, walking time pain leg jont, feel I am very weak old man, So please pleas solve my problem and what is this answer me? Thanks.
Mere ghutne ke side me kafi dard hota hai jab mai use fold karke baith Kar hota uske Baad jab mai khada hota to 10 sec ke liye kafi pain hota hai pls suggest me.
I want to know about disk pain. i am suffering from this pain from very long . please suggest me good treatment
I have a pain in my shoulder I can not move my hand backward in some specific position my shoulder get block how can I solve this problem is this a nervous problem.
Sir I am having a problem that my right leg knee get lock while sitting with folded leg or kicking the bike to start a fear is there only after giving jerk the lock gets open.
Hi sir I have knee pains and joint pains after complete my office work and come to home at the time of sleeping very much of pains so much of time I am in sitting position give me the solution.
Yesterday in the evening was sitting in the office and all of a sudden I started having anxious thoughts and fear. I was shaking and got panicked. Since today morning o am having pain on my right side arms and right chest near armpit. I am feeling nausea too. I did ecg and echo test last month and consulted cardiologist and he said it is normal. Why do I get this symptoms and start getting anxious.
I am suffering with back pain while Driving bike for 1 hr is there any solution for that please suggest me.
I am a tailor and I am doing this job over 15 years I have pain in my ankle and backache & knee what should I do help me.
I was in hospital for one knee tkr . I have got an" impending bedsore" what treatment can be done at home.
Lower back pain is a household condition in today’s times. It has become a concern to reckon with, thanks to all the different job descriptions which require sitting for long stretches in front of desks and computers. This automatically puts a pressure on our lower back, resulting in lower back pain.
Lower back pain is actually a pain perceived in the lumbar region, which is situated below the ribcage. The spinal muscles, tendons, nerves and bones located in the lumbar spine experience severe pain which is referred to as lower back pain. Some of the major sources of lower back pains are:
- The ligaments, joints or bones get damaged
- Degeneration of the inter vertebral disc
- Irritation in the long nerve roots which start from the lower back and extend to the legs can cause pain
- Strain on the lower back muscles
Although with adequate rest lower back pain heals over time, seek advice from a doctor immediately if you have the following indications.
- Sudden fever or a feeling of chill all over your body
- Sudden weight loss
- You experience weakness in legs
- A problem in metabolic activities or improper functioning of bowels. You may feel unable to control your urine or have difficulties in bowel functions
- A persistent and severe pain in the abdomen
Factors that put you at risk
- If you are overweight
- Maintain bad postures while sitting or standing
- Follow unhealthy lifestyle habits such as excessive smoking or drinking coupled with a bad diet
- Lift heavy items/weights in your work
It is advisable to consult a doctor, if the lower back pain persists for a prolonged period. But if you have occasional bouts of pain, there are certain home remedies which you may follow:
- For a temporary pain relief, use a heating pad on the affected area. You may also take a warm bath.
- Do light exercises and yoga. Studies suggest yoga can actually heal the problem of lower back pain permanently, provided you practice it regularly. One thing you must remember is that you must exercise according to your body weight and postures.
- Physiotherapists and chiropractors use treatments such as spinal manipulations for treating the pain. It is actually applying pressures on the tissues around the affected area.
- Undergoing massage therapy is also one of the effective ways to reduce lower back pain.
- Acupuncture which involves tapping of the skin at specific points with the help of needles is the latest invention in the field of lower back pain treatment.
Finally, bring in some change in your lifestyle, if you never want to experience any kind of lower back pain. Make exercises an indispensable part of your daily life, cut down on alcohol and quit smoking immediately. To top it all, try to follow a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.