Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. L. SivabalanYour feedback matters!
I am having a pain in chest & stomach also from the last one month not getting a relief. Please advise.
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.
I am suffering from past 12 years from schizophrenia and now having high blood pressure. I was good in academic but now I lost my carrier and I believe. Nothing. I trust but no one is understanding me. This world is not for me I believe. I have no cause for anyone. I am getting insulted from everyone. I have tried to suicide many times but no result I have failed in that too.
1. Corn and popcorn
2. Nuts like almond and walnut
4. Baked potato chips
6. Fruits like apple, strawberries,
Grapes and citrus fruits.
7. Vegetable soup with beans
I am 52 years old, having no health problems so far but some times I feel heaviness in the chest heart side, whether it is muscular pain or some heart problem is getting developed? I don't smoke, drink or eat non-veg food. Daily walk for 45 mins or say 4-5 kms, exercise daily for 30 mins. Even can climb 16 storied building without any fatigue or so. Will some doctor explain this phenomenon? thanks in advance.
I get imbalance feeling/ not standing still with exertion/ activity, also by bending over, standing and working for sometime. It does not happen when I get up in the morning but as day goes by. It causes tiredness and I need to sit down. This goes away after sleeping/ taking rest. The day I am not active this does not happen. I have mild cervical spondylosis, and eardrum perforation from long time. Got bp checked by it is within normal range. What should be done.
I Have A Heart Problem. In My Aortic Valve. My Aortic Valve Is Thick And displaced. If I Change My Valve Then, Can I Do Anything. Run,Play.
Autopsy studies of young people who died in accidents have shown that by the late teens, the heart blockages, the kind of lesions that cause heart attacks and strokes are in the process of developing.
The best opportunity to prevent heart disease is to look at children and adolescents and start the preventive process early. More than a third of children and adolescents are overweight or obese.
The first signs that men are at higher risk of heart disease than women appear during the adolescent years despite the fact that boys lose fat and gain muscle in adolescence, while girls add body fat.
Between the ages of 11 and 19, levels of triglycerides, a type of blood fat associated with cardiovascular disease, increases in the boys and drops in the girls. Levels of HDL cholesterol, the "good" kind that helps keep arteries clear, go down in boys but rise in girls.
Blood pressure increases in both, but significantly more in boys. Insulin resistance, a marker of cardiovascular risk, which is lower in boys at age 11, rises until the age of 19 years.
Any protection that the young women have for cardiovascular protection can be wiped out by obesity; hence, obesity in girls at any cost should be handled on priority.
My father at the age of 68 diagnosed with pancreatic cancer on august15. As some blood veins involved wibul not done. To remove the obstruction in deodanam bypass surgery done. 9 cycles of palliative chemo administered. Now past one month he suffering by fever. When we gave paracetamol fever raised 2 points then decreased. He taking 3 tablets daily. On dec'15 metastasis on lever found. Is there any solution for the fever.
I am 19 years old. I masturbated regularly. Am I getting heart stroke? I studied in some sites that excess masturbation leads to stroke. Please give a solution to my problem.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.