Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. L.SenthilYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic patient. Want to change. Planning for baby. But my hips is 7 kya its ok to conceive or what is the range of hbaic to conceive please tell I am taking medicine trajenta and diamicron.
After my pregnancy ,I am suffering from severe leg pain now it's almost 6 months. What should I do ? Whether I should consult to orthopedic or MD medicine doctor?
I am 17 years old male and I am suffering from severe back pain. Well! it intensifies when sitting for longer hours accompanied by severe headache. Please suggest me some remedies to this problem.
Hi I suffered from" Viral Arthritis" from 13th to 18th July and was hospitalized with high fever of 104 for 6 days. Even after a month I have acute joint pains in ankles, feet, knees, fingers and shoulders. No amount of painkillers is helping reduce the pain. Difficulty in walking sitting n getting up. Kindly advise.
I'm facing a lot of trouble with my legs . Before a week I wasn't able too walk cause of the heavy pain and weakness. I have been on medication its ok Now .but still if I walk or do any work I'm getting pain in my legs. Is it weakness or some fracture!
I am 17 years old girl. I am suffering from acute pain at back of my neck from last 6 months. But now it has become so painful that I can't study or even look down for long time. What should I do?
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last 2/months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I have pain in my shin bone (both leg) from last 1 year. I had taken calcium and vitamin D tablet but there is almost zero improvement.
I'm very scared how long my knee will survive without surgery n how my knee will behave after surgery attaching MRI report.
Dear sir, I am suffering from pain in bone structure over left eye since three days. Today pain is so severe that my total attention is revolving around pain area. Please suggest. Thanking you..
Dear Dr, I am 54 years old suffering from disc problem/low back pain. Kindly convey whether I shall use soft or hard bed mattresses to minimise my pain.
Left paracentral L5-S1 disc protrusion causing compression of left traversing nerve roots associated with diffuse L1-L2 Disc bulge. Now what is best treatment for me.
I am 38 years old and get serious back pain s and cramps as I had my two children by operation what to do to avoid these cramps.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.