Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My mother having 8 m.m.of ghat (cyst ) in her left breast It is a sign of breast cancer please help.
Always wear a pair of comfortable lace-up shoes which support your feet, rather than high heels and slippers to prevent yourself from falling.
Hello dr! My periods started when I was 13 since then I have always suffered a sever pain during those days along with pain vomiting, fainting too since 3 days continues. I have consulted many Dr. since pain is 10% less then before bt other conditions are still same. Since a year I have been suffering from problem of flow. Few months I do not have flow of blood at all instead a black fluid discharge n amount is very very less. I am also suffering from pain in area of uterus n ovary. The pain is sharp n it happens with movement of body parts too. Even I am suffering from gall n kidney stone n soon going to operate it. So please help me with my problem
I am 39 years old woman. In my urine test done twice in the past one year, there is a slight trace of blood in urine, around 2 to 3/hpf. Is it normal.
Hello. I am 24 year old female. I often feel pain during intercourse. And vaiginal warts and bit swelling in vulva. I also experience abdominal pain and pelvic pain during my periods. Irregular periods last only for 3 days. Light bleeding. Sometimes yellow discharge too. What should I do?
I am having a lot of hairfall, I am suffering from PCOS. How can i resolve hairfall and regrow them?
I am 28 years old 4 years back married. 6 months back doctor said I have hormone disturbance. I have bi lateral poly cystic ovaries 6-8 mm noted. She gave siphene 50 mg to use I used for 4 months stopping 1 month middle. I have under gone follicular study egg was raptured but no result I did not get pregnant please help me. Even though egg was released why did not became pregnant I do no, can you tell me reasons why please. My prolactin is 17. 83ng/ml I have dons hsg it is normal. My husband count is 40 millions. Please tell. And my periods are ending with in 2 days only why.
Recently I hd sex with my girlfriend without using condom but I am sure that I did not ejaculated while having sex. So are there any chances of that she can get pregnant?
What to expect from a c section? What things to be kept in mind during and after c section for proper healing of incision?
My girlfriend is having right ectopic pregnancy. Size is of 8 mm. Is there any option rather than a surgical treatment, because we don't have the support of our parents. I have heard of methotrexate injection. Is it possible? It is near about of one month.
My baby is now 16 months now, I want to stop breast feeding, how to make her to stop breast feeding as I have tried in many ways but she insist for it before going to sleep.
I'm facing white discharge ï.e.luecoerhea and itching problemem from Last two weeks. please suggest.
I am 29 year old female and getting an in vitro fertilization done. Wat precautions should I be following after embryo transfer?
Hello, My last LMP was 15th june, 2015 On 20th July, I did urine test it was a faint pink line. But I got periods for a single day on 20th. Then I did HCG blood test on 20th, the count was 44. On 24th again I did HCG blood test, the court was 158 And on 28th it was 540. There was nothing seen in sonography. I am really very confused am I pregnant?
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.