Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L.Priya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. L.PriyaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old n my girlfriend is 19 we have made love 2 times with protection but then to she did take a pill BT its not safe to consume it regularly so can you suggest other ways to avoid pregnancy or NY problem v r thinking of copperT is that OK? plzz let me know asap.
Hey. I had sex on 31dec. Took an morning after pill immediately. On 7th Jan had some spotting. Doctor prescribed norethisterone for 5 days. Had spotting on 17th Jan again. Does it mean I'm pregnant?
My gf had unprotected sex with me on 7th day of her period. She took ipill within 12 hrs. Her LMP was on 3rd Feb 2018. She even didn't got her withdrawal bleeding. Now it has been 9 days passed she has yet not got her periods. She has taken two urine pregnancy test but both are negative. Will she get her periods or something else is there.
2) boost calcium and vitamin d. That means three to four 8-ounce servings of low-fat dairy every day. If you are lactose-intolerant, try hard cheese, yogurt, canned salmon, broccoli, and legumes and fortified products like orange juice. Take 1, 000 to 1, 500 milligrams of calcium daily if you are not getting adequate calcium in your diet.
3) eat more fruits, veggies, whole grains, and legumes. These will give you plenty of disease-fighting antioxidants, more fiber, and less sodium.
Get enough fiber. Legumes, whole-wheat pasta, whole grain cereals, and breads, oatmeal, brown rice, popcorn, and fresh fruits and vegetables all are high in fiber.
4) eat the right proteins. Get a balance of lean protein (like skinless chicken), fatty fish like salmon (with omega-3 fats), and vegetable protein.
5) enjoy a vegetarian meal a few times a week. A plant-based diet can be low-calorie and dense in vitamins, minerals, and disease-fighting antioxidants.
6) cut salt intake. Too much salt is linked to high blood pressure.
7) choose fats wisely. And keep them to a minimum. Avoid trans and saturated fats, like those found in butter, some processed foods, grain-based desserts and dairy desserts, stick margarine, fried foods, snack foods, cheese, pizza, processed meats, donuts, some fast foods and frozen foods, for example" good fats" include many vegetable oils like extra virgin olive oil and canola oil, nuts and seeds, avocado and fish, such as salmon and tuna.
8) curb the sweets. Limit sugary beverages, grain-based desserts, sugars, sweetened dairy products, and other sweets; they can be loaded with calories and have little nutrition.
Hi, Me my wife had done the physical relationship but she comes to gots pregnant in 4 days means after 4 days she suffered frm fever body pain so I just wanted to is it possibility to found fast pregnancy. Because I got shocked when she told me I am pregnant after 4 days sex after 5 days we have done pregnancy test and its shows positive. So pls is it possibility to happened in short time?
Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old man. Obviously not getting married. And I have not had any physical relation with any female yet. Can you please advice me for first time relation. What precautions I should use? Kindly treat this as a friendly advice.
Is it possible to abort my pregnancy in my first month by which pill I have to take I didn't want any operation. please suggest me.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't Use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't Try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't Keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy.