Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am in my 37th week of pregnancy. I am having higher Alkaline phosphatase levels (around 249, 223, 251) as monitored since last 2 months due to intense itching throughout my body. This week it came out to be 242, But my SGPT and SGOT levels are well within the range. My gynae is planning to induce labour in 38th week. Is it fine to do so. What are the risks involved if not done. Also Will my baby be fully developed during that time. His brain development, his lungs etc. Will be fine?
I am 26 years old women, mujhe period time to time pe ata hai six months ho gayi hai mujhe koi pregnancy nahi hui hai.
She has missed her m c which was on 6th March. She is pregnant but suffering from cold for last 2 days. What should she do to become healthy? We do not want any harm to baby.
My son 13 years old he is suffering form Hereditary Neuropathy is it curable in Ayurveda please help me & suggest me
My wife's period cycle starts from 21st of the month. Last month she had period on 21st Oct, 2016.we are on tour now and she wants to delay the period cycle by 3-4 days as we will return to home on 25th Nov, 2016.so we purchased regestrone 5 mg tablet for this. But as we have tried for baby this month, so not sure whether she will conceive, but if she conceive then does the medicine regestrone 5 mg impact her pregnancy? So if it impacts and we need to avoid the medicine, how will we delay period cycle by 4-5 days. Please advise as we are really worried for the same.
My headache starts during my periods but still today its continue. My eyes also get pain when I go in sunlight. I have acidity too.
My periods get over on nov 1, then unprotected sex done on 6, I took I- pill. Again periods came on 10th nov nd over on 13 nov. My question is Is this normal? What will be my next period date? M little tensed nd worried. Pl help me.
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts. In order to prevent yourself from the health hazards of sugar, you should know more about its scope and effects.
- Sugar can lead to a fatty liver: Fatty liver is a troubling issue faced by many across the globe. It is wrong to think only alcoholics are subjected to this health condition. People who exercise little and consume huge amounts of fructose are also exposed to the threat of this disease. When a person doesn't do enough to burn up the existing amount of glycogen in his or her liver and take in fructose repeatedly, the liver turns that fructose into fat, impairing one's liver capabilities to a great extent.
- Sugar may make you resistant to Leptin: Leptin is a hormone released by your fat cells. The hormone is particularly necessary as it sends signals to your brain telling it you are full and won't be requiring any more food. Fat people have more number of fat cells and thus additional Leptin too. The Leptin becomes inactive due to the effects of heightened blood triglycerides and insulin, both of which counter its functioning.
- It is addictive and there lies the key to temptation: Sugar is enormously addictive. If you like sweetened products, you will find it hard to resist your cravings for cakes, cookies or chocolates. Sugar accelerates dopamine secretion; this hormone makes a person feel good. Dopamine is the hormone released on the consumption of drugs such as cocaine.
- Calories in sugar are not balanced out with any mineral or vitamin: Because of its lack of nutrient value, sugar is said to have empty calories. Food items rich in sugar tend to make a person lethargic and slackened while depriving them of essential minerals and vitamins. It is therefore, best to not allow children to have pastries, chocolates or puddings in excess.
- Sugar leads to extensive tooth decay: Sugar can accumulate on your teeth if you are having too many sweetened food items. This causes your teeth enamel to wear away, making it more prone to cavities and dental caries.
Actually doctor I was spotting after 6 days of my period and my last periods date was 18 may. So can you help me by answering when is my ovulation time ?
My son is passing urine since yesterday 04 pm very often, please Let me know what may be the problem ?
Patient is confused after taking conflicting opinion from eye department regarding squint surgery (bhengapan) of his little son at aiims and private hospitals in delhi.
He takes consult online, gets reply from us in patna and is properly guided about the treatment. Trust experience of 34 yrs.
Consult online/book physical appointment/take a second opinion/get compete details of doctor on www. Lybrate. Com/arjunkumarsingh or lybrate app
Doctor (arjun kumar singh) has done 50000 eye surgeries and 10000 phaco surgeries for cataract and has pioneered phaco surgery in undivided bihar in 1995 and was the second person to do so in eastern india.