Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L Priya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. L PriyaYour feedback matters!
I had sex with a girl two days back. Now I am not sure whether sperms went into her vagina or not. I can't give her ipill as of now. But I am afraid what if she gets pregnant? is there any tablet to stop pregnancy after 2 or 3 months? please suggest me.
Imagine a three-course meal where intercourse is the dessert and foreplay is like the main course. Sure you can go straight to dessert, but it is all the more satiating when followed by a meal. The most common idea of foreplay is probably a lick on the ear and kisses trailing down your neck. But research suggests that sticking to one single routine can desensitize your parts and the effect just fizzles out.
Revive your ideas of great foreplay with the following tips:
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
- Try the blindfold: That little accessory can really spice things up in the bedroom. It will drive your partner crazy expecting what is coming next. Try a tie or an eye mask if you don’t have a blindfold in handy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dr. I am pregnant of 6 week and 3 days but abhi baby ki heart beat nahi sunai de rahi hai please suggest me about this problem.
Dear Doctor, I am 11 weeks pregnant. My next scan is on 5th Nov when I complete my 3 months pregnancy. Today morning I had little bleeding, went to my doctor and she gave injection and asked to put tomorrow also and she said no need to worry. Please let me know why it's happening? Before also I got blood spotting 2-3 times. I'm really worried. Hope it will no effect my baby. Waiting for your kind reply please.
Effective Penis Enlargement - How Penis Exercises and Regular Exercises Can Help?
Honestly speaking, do you ever wish you had a bigger penis? Don't worry. Most guys out there wish for the exact same thing. At the very least, most guys wish they had at least an inch more on their penis. Unfortunately, there are so many methods out there that claim to be under the category of effective penis enlargement but aren't, so a lot of guys have become skeptical of penis enlargement altogether.
Although there are many supposed options in today's market nowadays, including pills, crazy devices, surgery and creams; they usually do not work out a lot of the time. There are also a few effective penis enlargement approaches that work, but only have modest benefits. Then there are those that come with serious side effects, like erectile dysfunction.
Now, if you are looking for a safe and effective penis enlargement method, then you should know that there is only one answer to that: penile exercises. These exercises are probably the only enhancement methods out there that do not risk much in the process of enlargement.
To be honest, though, even if you think that you have a small penis, the chances of you having one are very slim. Generally speaking, an average erection is five to six inches long and four to five inches thick. The variations differ a little bit more when the penis is flaccid, though.
Most of the time, though, guys are smaller than that. There are even cases where hormone problems and genes bring about a condition known as the micropenis, where a guy's erection is less than three inches long. Prostate cancer surgery and Peyronie's disease may make a guy's manhood smaller, as well.
Interestingly enough, though, studies show that the majority of guys who look for effective penis enlargement in today's day and age actually have an average penis size. They merely think that their size is below average. This mostly has to do with perspective. After all, how can you gauge your own size from a bad angle, when looking down or when comparing yourself to guys in X-rated videos?
Psychology may play a part in this, too. Some guys with an average penis size get obsessed with thinking that they are small. A psychiatric diagnosis called penile dysmorphic disorder also exists, which can be compared to how anorexic people may think they are fat, even though they are already incredibly thin. Studies show that a lot of guys who resort to penile surgery suffer from penile dysmorphic disorder. The worst part is that they do not become satisfied with the results after surgery, either.
Fortunately, it is now possible to find effective penis enlargement in the form of penile exercises and even regular exercises. Believe it or not, losing weight in itself can already make your penis look significantly bigger. This is because weight loss will reveal more of the shaft that may be hidden under belly fat. While it may not increase your penis size in the long run, it will certainly make it look like it did.
If you would rather try out penile exercises for effective penis enlargement, though, then make sure you only turn to reliable and trustworthy resources for your guidelines in the matter. Once you find some, though, you will be very happy to hear that the effects of some of these exercises are permanent. You won't even have to change any of your eating habits or your lifestyle routines. Just do each exercise of your choice whenever you find the time - though preferably on a daily basis - and you are sure to see the gains that you have been longing for in no time at all.
I am having irregular periods since long time ,and also having back pain alot. Is my bk pain a reason of irregularity of periods. How cn this be cured. My age is 27.
I have a problem in my period. It is not clear for every month. Last period in almost 2 months ago. But my pregnancy test is negative. Please give me some suggestions.
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self Confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
- Vaginal rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
- Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
- Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non-hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
- Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
- Clitoral hood reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
- Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
- Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Anal fissure, better known as fissures refer to tear or cracks in the lining of the anal canal. This results in extreme pain during and after bowel movements. At times, people might find blood in their stool due to this particular problem. As already mentioned the most common symptoms are pain, stool with blood in them, itchiness in the anal area and an uncomfortable situation while urinating, known as Dysuria.
The ayurvedic treatment through Panchakarma, especially Basti, which is a part of Panchakarma therapy involving elimination of toxins present in the lower colon through the usage of an Ayurvedic enema like milk, ghee.
Before going into the details about the part of Panchakarma treatment, Basti, let’s discuss about Panchakarma ayurvedic therapy.
Panchakarma is a process used to clean up body’s toxic materials, left behind by disease and poor nutrition. Generally our bodies have innate abilities to efficiently process and remove waste materials but with repetitive dietary indiscretions, almost no or poor exercise patterns, lifestyle, the digestive enzymes, hormones and agnis which regulate the body’s internal homeostasis become disorganized. This leads to the accumulation and spreading of toxins throughout the body, resulting in diseases. Digestive problem and constipation due to lack of food intake, containing fibres, while continuous consumption of high protein items invite the problem of constipation, thereby giving rise to fissures.
Panchamarma is a Sanskrit term that means “five actions” or “five treatments”. Through these five types of treatments, according to the needs and requirements of individuals, it removes the excess doshas and help rectify the imbalances in them and also eliminate harmful substances out of the body through it’s different organs like colon, sweat glands, lungs, bladder, urinary tract, stomach, intestines etc.
Remedies in Panchakarma for Fissures
Ayurvedic remedies are all very efficient and help in avoiding the need for surgery treatment in many of sufferers of Anal Fissure. These natural remedies can cure lot of ano-rectal issues and ensure normal bowel movements up to 90%.
- These remedies are particular useful for those who are not willing for go for surgeries or other medical treatments.
- The five treatments of Panchakarma are Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Nasya and Rakta Mokshana. Out of these methods, implementing the method of Basti helps in providing relief from the painful problem of Fissures.
- Ayurvedic Basti involves the introduction of herbal substances like oil and decoction in a liquid form, into the rectum. Through the use of this therapy, the herbal substances help in cleaning up and curing the tear or crack in the lining of anal canal due to fissures, ensure that the rectal tunnel gets relaxed and thus reduce the painful sensation.
- The enema, which is a method used to stimulate evacuation of stool, by injecting a liquid of medicated ayurvedic oil and ghee, helps in reducing pain, cramps within the region and swelling of the anal ring. This particular method of Panchakarma also ensures that the dryness of internal skin is reduced, thereby providing fast relief from the problem of fissures.