Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. L PriyaYour feedback matters!
I got some red rashes on inner side of my penis .when ever I have sex with or wid out protections. Its pain ful and irritating.
I am 31 year old nursing mother. My baby is 13 months old now. I stand 5 feet 9 inches tall and I was 72 kg before pregnancy. I have put on weight after delivery (76 kilos now). Fat accumulation is very high in thighs and buttocks. Kindly let me know whether I can start having Kellogg's to reduce weight accompanied by a few exercises. I started with Kellogg's when my baby was 6 months old. I fell sick and over-exhausted so I discontinued.
Our marriage had passed 2 year complete but we have no child although my wife have all reports normal.
I am not virgin as I have done sex with my boyfriend and now i'm getting married with another guy and I do not even touch my vagina from 2 years as I want to be tight does vagina becomes tight in these 2 years I have done for about 1 year 8 to 9 times every month.
Sir, I am 29 years old. I have a baby of 14 months. After delivery still my period has not begin. My symptom of epilepsy was diagnosed 6 month ago. Doctor prescribed valprolcr 500 and folvite. A neuro psychiatrist prescribed nexito10 and lonazep0. 25 along with above medicines. Does my epilepsy has a relation with my mensuration.
If we do anal sex then there can be any chance of being pregnant. Bcs I did that last night Please sir tell me.
Doctor i am 24 years old and my marriage is on 14 nov 2013 iwant to know is that how i want to lay on the bed after the sexual intercourse.I am planning to have babby for few months but it fails
I am 33 years. I have irregular periods problem. I have done all test like thyroid and harmonal test. All reports are normal. Gyne said it is pre menopause syndrome. There is no remedy on this problem. Is it true?
My son is one and a half month old he is not at all breastfeeding as I try to breastfeed him he cries a lot nonstop. So which milk is best for him. As Dr. said I have flat nipple so I tried nipple shield also but than too he is not breastfeeding. Kindly suggest some alternate way to breast feed him or milk of which animal is best for him.
I am trying to get conceive. After my periods 7 th day to 9 th day I had sex. But now I feel some what uncomfortable in abdomen. If I check with an UPT card its negative, am I pregnant now.
I am 30 years old and pregnant. This is my second baby. When I was first pregnant I have suffer during seventh and eighth month the problem of leakage of water. And now in second time my problem is same as it is. What is the reason and solutions.
5 months have passed and my wife is not getting pregnant, we are continously mating without taking precaution, at the time of ejaculation whole semen comes out of vagina. Kindly guide me what to do?
My wife's period got missed this month. Today morning she came across know that she is pregnant. We both don't want a baby in a current situation as we are not ready to take chances because of financial situations we are going through. How can we avoid this pregnancy? Please help me.
According to the principles of sujok onnuri medication and oriental solution concepts, diseases happen in the human body and brain are simply because of the imbalances of the energies acting onthem. Sujok accomplishes cure by bringing on parity and amicability of the forces in the body and psyche, through different outer means.
- Sujok is an astounding system of recuperating that draws out the inward grin of the body. This is the regular condition of well-being that the body is intended to be in. This reaches out to brain, life and soul.
- The Sujok Therapy system utilizes a mix of physical, vitality and powerful or supernatural treatments for recuperating particular organs, zones, meridians, energies and mental and enthusiastic conditions of a man. In Korean, the dialect of the originator Prof. Park, Jae Woo, Su signifies "hand" and Jok signifies 'foot'. Sujok depends on the information that our hands and feet have a legitimate system for curing the sicknesses of the human body.
- There is nothing to ingest, as this is a medication less system. It can be utilized both for treating furthermore for anticipating diseases. Sujok is in this manner a far reaching wellbeing system.
- Hands and feet, arms and legs convey a correspondence to organs in the body and by affecting them, an assortment of physiological, mental and passionate disorders can be dealt with. This treats generally difficult to-achieve zones of the body.
- Sujok depends on antiquated medico-philosophical principles. It utilizes basic and powerful techniques for finding the correspondences well on the way to react to treatment.
- Sujok treatment utilizes an assortment of material like seeds, miniaturized scale magnets, small scale needles, palm or comparative leaves, ring massagers, colors, etc, to animate the correspondence focuses on hands or feet, and now and then arms or legs. This outcomes in change in the infected organ or part of the body.
Characteristic treatment strategies like maintained back rub and touch, pressure point massage and needle therapy, are among the techniques utilized. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a acupuncturist.
My period is 2 days late and white watery is coming out sometimes more sometimes less, is it sign of pregnancy?
2 months back I got cesarean due to fetal distress baby heart rate below 100bpm due to severe oligohydramnios there is no single drop of fluid in cesarean time, no leakage before delivery what is the reason? 9th month scan fluid adequate, fetal movements active After 10 days I got fever, breathing problem, body ache doc said supinehypo tension common in this month medicine used After normal, 7 days later csec due to above reason, baby delivered got respiratory distress syndrome, pulmonary hypertension 2 days After boy died .no abnormalities until 9th month to me and my baby why all this happen?
PILLOWS AND MATRESSES.
“My neck pain started two days ago, Immediately I removed my pillow”
This is the very usual dialogue that I hear in my daily practice from my patients who are suffering from neck pain. Is pillow that important factor in causing neck pain or in relieving neck pain?? Let us know the facts.
Neck pain can be caused because of various reasons. Poor neck posture is one of the reasons for neck pain. So, what should be your sleeping posture? How can a pillow alter your normal sleeping posture?
Body needs rest and sleep gives our body rest so that body and mind work efficiently. It is very important that we maintain a normal sleeping posture so that muscles also get rest.
- Spine has to be straight
- Neck has to be in line with the body.
- It is better to avoid sleeping on tummy, as you will be forced to turn your neck to one side to facilitate breathing. Whole length of your sleep is spent with the neck turned to one side, out of alignment with the body, forcing the brain to sense something wrong and you wake up with a stiff neck. Pillow has no role here!!!
So, what kind of pillow can be used?
- Pillow can neither be too hard as it doesn’t absorb the shock/ weight of head, nor it can be too soft as the weight of the head can depress the pillow down and might take neck too low than body.
- Ideally the pillow has to regain its original shape faster once you wake up from lying position. If a pillow takes too long to come back to its original shape or doesn’t come at all or remains in the same shape, its time for you to change your pillow.
- If you are lying on your back, its better to use a thin pillow which supports your head and neck. Please do not use a thick pillow in this position, as it may raise or bring your head and neck forward or higher than body causing stress to your spine.
Not using a pillow when you lie down in this position can take your neck backwards and might cause trouble breathing.
Recommended to use a thin/ lighter pillow when you lie down on your back.
- If you are lying on your side (right or left), its better to go with a thicker pillow. Ideally the pillow should be as thick as the distance between your shoulder and neck, so that when you lie down on your side the neck doesn’t go down or go up and stays in line with the body. Pillow has to be used!!
Recommended to use a thicker pillow when lying on side.
Pillow is not a major cause of neck pain. Its always better to use a pillow than not using at all. Removing the pillow the moment neck pain starts is definitely not a good solution for your neck pain. Chose the right pillow and more importantly consult your Physiotherapist.
As with the pillow for neck pain, mattress is not a major cause for back pain.
- Mattress should not be too hard, should not be too soft either.
- If it is too soft, the broader areas of our body like the hips and shoulders, might press the mattress down thereby reducing the support for other body parts, which strains them as they do not get proper support.
- If its too hard, the mattress wont be able to support the various natural curvatures of our body (broader and narrower areas), forcing the muscles to work more and get strained.
- Its better to change a sacked mattress or too depressed mattress.
- Mattress should be uniform in contour.
- Lying bare on floor wont work!!!!
And more importantly consult your Physiotherapist for back related issues.
Have a pain free life…..