Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L Priya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. L PriyaYour feedback matters!
Sir, we used to do sex without protection, my partner release outside, we are doing it since from 1 1/2 years. And successful. Does it good way?
Mera questions ladies specialist se hai mere ko three month ka beby hai last 15 days back mere ko mc aaya tha phir aagya 1 month me 2 time jisse. Mai weak Phil kar rahi hu Kya aysa common hai ya nahi agar nahi to Mai Kya kru please answer me Koi medicine btaye.
In recent years, we have seen an upsurge in the popularity of specially adapted, ‘ergonomic’ furniture and equipment, particularly in the work place.‘ergonomic’ means ‘designed for ease of use’.
Common examples of ergonomically designed equipment include:
- Chairs designed to prevent the user from sitting in positions that may have a detrimental effect on the spine.
- Desks with adjustable keyboard trays
- Desktops of adjustable heights
But have the ergonomic improvements we have made to our working conditions made any difference to the incidence of back pain? Although the overall incidence of back pain is increasing for the reasons described previously,there is some evidence to suggest that changes made in the work place have reduced many serious occupational health risks, including back pain.
- TEN WAYS TO MAKE YOUR OFFICE ERGONOMICALLY FRIENDLY
1. Make sure you’re not stretching for your keyboard and your neck is not bent.
2. Use foot rests and wrist rests if you need to.
3. Keep your feet at right angles to your lower legs.
4. Get your eyes checked regularly so that you are not leaning forward to readyour computer screen.
5. Make sure your chair is comfortable and can be adjusted.
6. If possible choose a desk that can be adjusted to the right height for you.
7. Keep your mouse next to and on the same level as your keyboard.
8. Position your keyboard in front of the direction you look to the monitor,not off to the side.
9. Use a telephone headset if you are on the phone constantly.
10. Try not to sit in the same position all day long.
Accidents that take place at work also account for a substantial proportion of back complaints. If you have an accident at work, it is important that you report it using the appropriate channels. Not registering and acting on symptoms quickly enough can sometimes make you feel worse.
Your employer or your safety representatives will be able to advise you of the accident reporting procedure where you work.It is your employer’s legal responsibility to carry out risk assessments in order to identify possible hazards associated with certain jobs.
In some cases, using lifting and handling aids can remove or reduce the risk of back injuries. They should accommodate your needs and you should not suffer discrimination as a result of your back problems.
I am 23 years old. I bleed when I go loo. Why is it happening? And please consult me what can be done?
Hi, I had TIFFA Scan at 20 weeks & 5 days pregnancy which suggests right renal pelvis mild dilated, AP diameter - 4.2 mm And Echogenic focus noted in left ventricle of heart. Is this a problem? What is the treatment.
I am 30 years old. I am having pregnancy for 6 days please prescribe mtp kit What can be taken with mtp kit to avoid side effects.
Hydradenitis suppurativa is a chronic inflammatory condition of the sweat glands (called as apocrine or sebaceous glands) and hair follicles. The apocrine glands are found in the axillae (arm pits), areola surrounding the nipples and anal canal. They open into the hair follicles. This may present as a group of boils or abscesses.
It is also found in areas of skin, which come in contact with each other like the sub mammary folds under the breasts and inner thighs.
There is long-term skin inflammation and it can be extremely painful.
The aim of treatment is to reduce the extent and progression of the disease to bring the patient back to a milder stage.
Homeopathic medicines will enhance the self-healing potential of the individual and help in the healing of the ulcers and sinus tracts, treat the existing lesions and reduce the pain to a marked degree. After all this condition has chronic inflammation, which needs to be addressed by anti-inflammatory homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathic treatment entails of doing the complete case study of the individual and asking him various questions in relation to his disease and in relation to the various aspects of his life. After careful study a homeopathic medicine is selected.
Usually skin diseases are an external manifestation of internal stresses and emotions and homeopathic case taking is able to address these stresses which most of the times are responsible for the continuation and act as trigger factors for any skin disease.
Bellis perennis, belladonna, hepar sulphuricum, arnica montana, silicea, apis mellifica, hecla lava, arsenic album, phytolacca and lachesis are some of the common homeopathic remedies that can be useful, but the remedy is given only after careful case taking.
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects
I am 29 years old female I have missed periods this month Since 3 days passed of my date it's hasent come yet I'm tensed tht I'm pregnant. I am already having a child and I'm not ready for another one right now. Pls can you suggest me which pill I can take and which would be safe for my health and I can get easily in chemist.
I tried to introduce formula fed of 90 ml once a day to my 3 month old baby girl as she was getting cranky and feeling empty after breastfed. In breastfed she is not drinking milk for more than 10 mnts or falls asleep within minutes. These leds to her becoming cranky, crying and demanding milk after every 15 mnts to half an hour when she is awake. Initially after giving her formula fed once a day of 90 ml with 3 scoop powder, after 4-5 days the motion she passed had foamy and greenish effect, so we stopped it. When she became 3.5 month, we again tried formula fed once with less concentration but this time she threw up all the up and kept on crying that whole night. We tried the same after a week with same result. Please suggest.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV.