Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kupu LashmiYour feedback matters!
I am thyroid patient. I am taking 25 mg tab. My vagina will be dry it's causing problem during sex. What is the solution.
My height is 5.1 and my weight is 61. Is this is overweight? is this is the one of the reason of my infertility? thankyou.
My pregnancy test is negative I'm still waiting for the periods till date I completed 46 days. Am I pregnant or not?
I'm 4 months pregnant can I flush my vagina for two to three timeswit my shower is good wil it affect my baby give me a advice.
I am 7 weeks 3 days pregnant doctor says there is no heart beat but everything else is fine. But have to terminate this pregnancy. Gs size 27.2 mm, crl 12.0mm, yolk sac 9.8mm, outline regular. 12.9mm hypoechoic lesion seen in anterior wall of body of uterus.
Me and my gf had sex continuously 4 days after having sex she took I pill for 4 days also but then too she is scared about pregnancy will it I pill works or it cause any side effect to her. Pls help me from this confusion.
Hi, this question is regarding myself. My periods started on 24th of this month. Just few days before my periods started we had unprotected sex. Now periods is not going well and m also feeling nauseated. Is there any chances that I may be pregnant. Or this is happening due to hormonal changes.
Hello Doctor, Last month my gyano diagnosed me with an early stage of pcod and recommend me some tablets like Pregnacare (1 daily) Duphaston (2 tablets from day 18th to day 27th of periods) Glucophage 500 mg (1 daily) Dostinex. 0.25 mg (1 dose in a month) Doctor told me that I will get my periods within 4- 5 days after stopping duphaston tablet. I got my period on 8th day and there is less bleeding this time as compare I had in my history periods. Can you please it's normal or due to tablets.
M 20 n suffering from pcod. My height is 5'5" and weight 75 kg. Can I use homeopathy medicine calcarea carb, natrum mur, pulsatilla and sepia for weight loss? Pls suggest the doses.
I am 19 years old. 8 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. Last month I missed my period for 10 days. And this month again I missed my period for 8 days. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. And I am getting dull pain near my stitches. I am too weak some one said I am getting those pains because of my weakness and it will take some time to cure. Help me please.
Hi. If anyone misses her regular contraceptive pill during ovulation period. Then is there any possibility to get pregnant?
I'm married to 21 year old male in my village, I want to know can we have sex without protection? My age is almost 17 years. Can you give me ideas to have safe sex please. Thank you.
After intercourse wife has temperature and also being pain at lower abdomen and vagina is being normal or not and always being feel loose and tired.
Having a baby is a beautiful experience and it is important for first time parents to learn the ropes of taking care of a newborn. A mother should consider getting help after the birth of the child as at that particular time period can be overwhelming and hectic to take care of the baby all alone. You can get started by nursing your child by taking assistance from specialists and nurses who tell you how to change the clothes of the baby, hold the baby and how to take care of your baby.
How to take care of a newborn:
You can hire a maid who can help you look after your baby. If you have relatives, you can request them to help you out. It is important to keep the following things in mind while taking care of a baby.
- Babies are susceptible to infection quickly and hence it is necessary that we wash our hands properly with a hand sanitiser before carrying the baby.
- Make sure you carry the baby properly by providing the infant with proper support below the neck and head. The same rules apply while laying the baby down in the cradle.
- Do not shake the baby vigorously, even by mistake, as it can cause bleeding in the brain of the baby, which can cause death.
- Any member of the household should not throw the baby in the air or try any rough play as a newborn baby is not ready for it.
- Sponge bath should be given to the baby until the umbilical cord falls off and only after the navel heals totally. It can take about 1–4 weeks for this to happen.
- It is very vital that you use clean diapers for your baby, and if the diaper is wet, it must be removed immediately to avoid any rash in and around the genital area. It is important that the genital area is cleaned well by the use of cotton balls and water.
- In case you are using cloth diapers, then it is advisable that you clean it with detergents that are fragrance free.