Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kupu Lashmi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kupu LashmiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am using strone 200g vaginally. Twice a day as doctor prescribed. But the rest parts or wastage to be seen when I try to insert next tablet using my finger. So please suggest me how to clean the waste from my vagina or shall I leave as it is?
Hi doctor. My marriage date 22june 2015. I had sex on june 25, and I tooks pregnancy test aftr 2 weeks later. And it was positive. My last period date was june 6th 2015. Now how many weeks for me.
It may happen sometimes that you suffer from an undiagnosed medical condition in spite of appearing healthy outwardly. However, your body gives you constant warning signs to indicate that something is wrong with your health. Here are some signs which may be early symptoms of some severe health issues and should not be ignored.
1. Sudden weight loss - If you are not suffering from obesity and you have lost excessive weight in the past 6 months you need to consult your doctor. This sudden drop in weight can be caused by underlying conditions like hyperthyroidism, liver disease, cancer or diabetes, interfering with the way your body absorbs nutrients.
2. Persistent high body temperature - Persistent fever can ring an alarm indicating an underlying cause like UTI or tuberculosis. Lymphomas, which are cancerous, may also be responsible for this persistent fever. If your temperature continues to be 103 F or more or if you continue to have fever for more than 3 days you should consult a doctor immediately.
3. Difficulty in breathing - If your breath is short it can be due to a hidden health problem. Extreme temperatures, obesity, and strenuous exercises are mainly responsible for this shortness of breath. However, if these are not the causes of your breathlessness, you might be suffering from bronchitis, asthma, the blood clot in the lung, pneumonia or any other heart or lung diseases.
4. Bowel incontinence - If you notice unexplained changes in your bladder movement such as blackish stool with blood spots, prolonged constipation and frequent urge to have a bowel movement you should consult your doctor. This sudden change in bowel habits can be caused by a bacterial or viral infection.
5. Personality changes - If you are experiencing deterioration in your thinking skills, have sudden behavior changes and face difficulty in focusing or shifting attention you might be suffering from some severe problem caused by an infection, mental health conditions, poor nutrition, and effect of certain medications.
Tip: 4 Life Lessons to Learn from Kangana Ranaut
I have been having heavy period's from the past 7 day's. Last I had my period twice. I am an anemic patient also. I am sexually active. Is this normal? If not is there any way that I can stop the bleeding?
Hi Dr. ths is my second pregnancy 1trimester not feeling hungry sudenly I feel hungry about whole day vomiting sensation not able to digest the food, I used to drinking milk daily before pregnancy but now I am not willing to drink milk fruits any healthy diet what to do? Please advise
Iam 24 year old female. And I have PCOD problem, I have take many medicine and consult more doctors in IVF centres. And I have diagnosed PCOD, so done IUIin 3 cycles for stimulated with FSH (HP) 150 for 5 days but no good follicles growing (largest follicle in size 14mm) monthly. In before few days my doctor suggested to laparoscopic puncture of pcod, but I want second opinion, so please help to us taking a good decision. So please say what I do?
As time progresses in a relationship, the sizzle somehow fizzles out, and sex does not bring the same excitement as it used to. However, sex is one of the best ways to keep the relationship lively and young. Despite the hectic lifestyle and the weariness that sets in, there are definitely some simple things that can add some spice to your life and pump a new lease of life into the relationship. What was initially
spontaneous needs some forceful trying with time.
Listed below are some tips that can help you sizzle up your sex life.
- Simple touches: Remember that sex need not happen in the bedroom when the lights are off. Routine, regular touches which could include holding hands and a peck on the cheek can help keep the interest alive. Make it a routine to do this every day, at a chosen time of the day.
- Fix up a date: Even if it sounds forced, block one day of the week as your date day. If possible, go out for a dinner which will bring a change of place. Cook some aphrodisiac foods like onion, celery, asparagus could add to the magic.
- Go lingerie shopping together: This could be one nice way to rekindle interest, and along the way, you might end up with some nice fancy stuff.
- Watch adult movies together - This definitely will bring you in the mood. If you are both game, then you could watch something different and even end up trying. It has been proven that a person's preferences in bed change with time, and the new positions and forms might bring back the eagerness to indulge in the act more often.
- Try different place, different time: This could be something like spending time in the shower together, or in the pool, or even spending a night in a hotel for a change. The routine home environment sometimes just sucks away the energy and mood required for sex.
- Frank discussion: As much as it might seem difficult, try having a frank discussion with your partner about how they feel about sex - would they like to turn anything, why there is less of it in general, etc.
- Work out: Exercise to show that you are interested in keeping yourself in shape and healthy. This definitely will kindle interest in the other person.
- Read about sex: There are some sex facts including how it helps cure headaches, is the best cure for cold, is more effective than half an hour of running, frequent ejaculations reduce chances or prostate cancer, etc.
And these are some sure ways to improve your sex life.