Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kuppusamy Chandran
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kuppusamy ChandranYour feedback matters!
Hi, Since a month i'm suffering from stomach upset problem. I have pain in my whole stomach and on left side shoulder with gases. At intervals I do get vomiting and its liquid vomit, my whole food doesn't come out but liquid side. I have been to doctor 4 times at different times, give me injections and send back home. For gases and medicines for clear motion and pain. I do not see much help due to which I do not feel happy and unable to focus. Please anyone can help.
Hi My eyes are itching very much and sometimes I am having too much sneezing. Is it cold or allergy? Thanks.
What is the meaning of borderline reactivity is to be treated. Is it any kind of mental illness and required treatment or not.
Mai masterbation bahot karta hu e. G hafte mein 5 baar jab apni girlfriend ke sath sex karta hu 1 bar karne k baad dosri bar ready karne mein 3 se 4 ghante lagte hain mai kya karu aur karte waqt kabhi kabhi penis dheela ho jata hai.
*My parents are suffering from diabetes could they eat jaggery or Shakkar? *Is there any homemade remedy to cure diabetes if we don't want to take medicines?
I have much more headecks n eyespain from last one week. What should I do for this I use my specks regularly.
I want tight penis for long time sex and want to enlarge my penis. While having sex within 15/20 seconds erection occurs. What do to sir?
On my skin some little or big white spots on upper body area back and front side of near neck and chest reason around 2--3 month back. Some time facing itching?
What is better to have after an intense workout. . . Apple milkshake or 3 boiled eggs with milk. . . Or both?
The key to a moderately healthy life is often vested in the kind of lifestyle you lead. Certain alterations in your daily routine can bring marked changes in your overall health. The amount of sleep a person gets on a daily basis decides his or her temperament, productivity, and most importantly, the person’s health. If you thought sleep was only a means to relax, you were very wrong.
Getting in sync with your body’s natural sleep-wake cycle, or circadian rhythm, is one of the most important strategies for sleeping better. If you keep a regular sleep-wake schedule you’ll feel much more refreshed and energized than if you sleep the same number of hours at different times, even if you only alter your sleep schedule by an hour or two. A few effective ways can be followed to help the case of sleep deprivation.
- Exercising regularly can have far reaching effects on your sleep patterns- Lack of physical exertion could be the reason behind light or irregular sleep patterns. To remedy the situation, you need to exercise regularly. Heavy cardiovascular exercises are not always necessary; you could do a set of free- hand exercises each day for a stretch of twenty minutes to keep healthy. This helps you to get good sleep at night.
- Eat healthy to sleep well- The kind of diet you follow can also affect your sleep. If your intake of caffeine, nicotine or alcohol is too high, you are sure to face problems in sleeping. It is necessary for you to eat a light dinner; being overly full or being on an empty stomach can ruin your sleep too. Avoid greasy foods, especially at night, as acidity spoils your intentions of getting a peaceful sleep.
- Make sure your night’s sleep is associated with one particular ritual- It is best to accustom your body with a ritual that you particularly carry out before going to bed. For instance, you could take a shower in warm water or massage your head with hot oil before retiring for the day. Such a ritual signals your brain cells that they are required to get some sleep now.
- Keep away from electronic gadgets before going to bed- The bright light of television sets, laptop screens or even cell phones can interfere with your sleep routine. Spending a lot of time on electronic gadgets at night excites your brain neurons, preventing them from any kind of relaxation.
- Cut down on sleep during the day- While twenty to thirty minute long power naps during daytime can help restore drained out energy, longer naps are actually harmful. If you sleep for long stretches in the day, you will invariably fail to get sufficient sleep at night. Hence, remind yourself to not fall prey to the temptations of a comfortable bed during daytime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.