Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. KumaresanYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yrs. 5.2 ft in height. My body weight has been constant at 45 kg for more than 5 years and there is no fat deposition in my body. Please explain what's going on and how to gain at least some weight.
I am 34 years old, Majhe normal 5 days period hote the but abhi kuchh time se Mai two days k liye hi periods Hoti hu, mujhe ek Dr. Me M2Tone tablet for three months Lene k like Bola, Maine apna course complete Kar liya hai but problem is still stand, kuchh BHI farak nahi Parha, or mera stomach BHI barh Raha hai, is that serious problem or normal?
I am 21 year old boy. When I drink cold water then it created the problem for me in terms of tonsil. Feeing bad because it happens 2 to 3 times I'm the month what should I do?
I have left leg knee pain since 6 month. Sometimes it comes heavy pain. Sometimes no pain. Please give suggestion and medicine. (More Tablets is bad to health. Is it true?.) give me good solution. Which test is better for my problem.
I am 22 yr female. Recently started working in IT. I have already started getting severe back aches. Wat to do?
Stress is brought on by specific circumstances or occasions in a person’s life. These situations make them feel disappointed, angry, stressed or even restless. The stress reaction is different for every individual. However, it is common that a similar occasion can regularly cause divergent reactions:
- Public speaking
- Pressure from due dates and deadlines
- Difficult conditions in the family or friendly settings
- Social circumstances
- Changes in the workplace
Anxiety, then again, is a general feeling of nervousness or fear. However, the source of anxiety of is not clearly defined or characterised. Anxiety disorders are a bunch of psychiatric conditions that cause unreasonable tension. Headache on the other hand are the most common while dealing with stressful situations or anxiety attacks. Homeopathy is viable because it is a holistic medicinal practice that cures the individual all in all. It addresses and cures the root of the issues that lead to diseases and disorders.
Homeopathy has cure for this condition as we take of mind and body both, so its complete cure for headache.
One of the most common reasons people seek homeopathic care is to relieve the pain associated with chronic headaches.homeopathy helps treat and prevent recurrent tension headaches.
"I’m so stressed out!”
“I can’t go to work. I’m stressed.”
“I’ve got a stress headache.”
“It’s just stress.”
These are statements you hear all the time aren’t they? You’ve probably even said one or two of them yourself. But what do people actually mean when they use this word, stress? Does everyone mean the same thing?
In homeopathy, the practitioner is always interested to understand what another person is actually experiencing. Of course, we can only understand by interpreting what we observe from their behaviour, in addition to listening to them explain what their inner experience is using their own words.
However they often use words in quite loose and general ways, so to grasp what someone else is really feeling we need to ask them for examples, and to get them to describe their experience in as much detail as possible.
When we do that, we find that individuals have quite different interpretations of the word stress. For some it’s a feeling of anxiety, a kind of nervousness. For other’s, it’s primarily a kind of agitation. For yet others it’s a feeling of not being able to cope. In fact, there is a wide range of emotions and inner feelings associated with this word “stress”.
Biologically, a stressor is anything which impacts on an organism requiring it to adapt or to defend its integrity. In human beings that impact may come from within, or from without. Physical disease processes can alter the inner environment of the body and these alterations require adjustments to be made.
In most circumstances we feel stressed when dealing with change. However, clearly everyone will experience similar situations differently, some feeling unruffled. Even those who are experiencing a situation as stressful will have different thoughts and different sensations from each other.
As always, the homeopathic approach recognises this and therefore there is no single remedy for stress, or even small handful of remedies for stress. The most appropriate remedy will be the one which best matches the individual’s experience and characteristics. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
What are the most important symptoms of the synopsis and best solutions for that disease. What are the symptoms of asthma.
My friend is facing lots of mental problem and she is in depression due to some past bad incident and other factors like broken trust, wrong decisions and now she is soo confused to take any kind of decision ,she is unable to identify what is good bad, she cry like hell and totally upset . Please sir/mam provide suitable and effective suggestion for her .
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from vertigo from last three months. What type of diet is required in this treatment.
Our hair quality is fast deteriorating.
Just as our body is made of protein complex so is our hair. It needs optimum enzyme and hormonal functioning to grow and maintain its lustre and shine.
So, what are the hair foods?
- For hair sebum production: Fish liver oil, meat, milk, cheese, eggs, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, apricots and peaches. These are rich in sebum producing vitamin a. 2 to 3 servings of these foods together is required daily to meet the vitamin a requirements.
- For healthy scalp: Stack up vitamin c through 1-2 servings of either citrus fruits, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, tomatoes, green peppers, potatoes and dark green vegetables. Along with vitamin c, another powerful antioxidant is vitamin e. The sources are cold-pressed vegetable oils, wheat germ oil, soybeans, raw seeds and nuts.
- For keratin production and hair growth: Keratin is a protein which makes our hair skeleton. Hence good quality protein from dairy products, eggs, meat, soya beans, pulses needs to be taken daily. The production of keratin needs a vitamin called biotin. It is found in brewer's yeast, whole grains, egg yolks, liver, rice and milk.
- For general hair health: Inositol found in whole grains, brewer's yeast, liver and citrus fruits is required for healthy hair at cellular level. Also the requirement of vitamin 6 is high for the absorption of many minerals and enzyme functioning.
To prevent hair loss:
- Foods rich in vitamin b12 like chicken, fish, eggs and milk are required.
- Some minerals like iodine found in table salt and foods produced from iodine rich soil are essential for thyroid hormone regulation which is required for hair texture.