Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment Of Liver Diseases
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KumaresanYour feedback matters!
I am 58 yr old, male suffering from ckd with creatinine-4.2, urea-81, hb-11.8. Can it be recovered? at present I am taking some medicine like- ketostril, nodosis-ds, shelecol-os, febutaz-80mg. Q. Whether these medicine has any action to down the creatinine my question is that what step has to be taken to recover my problem.
I am a 30 yr old unmarried woman. My skin is very dry and my hair is also very dry and rough. What should I do? please help me.
I feel very very lazy nowadays and I am sleeping a lot even at day and at night. Still I am not energetic to carry with my work. What should I do?
My age is 28, and I have suffering from gastric problem is there any solution. Also this gas pain arises after I taking meal.
My head have much dandruff flaks how it will be clean permanently, my hairs are falling down easily so please help, how can I increase density of hairs over head?
I am suffered from not sleeping well therefore create a problem for headuck please suggested me sir.
I am suffering from back pain from last two years know sometimes I feel back pain please suggest me.
Hello doctor. My wife got pregnancy .so we are not interested in children now. So I consulted my neighbour who is a nurse. We used tablets for removal of pregnancy. After usage of 6 to 7 tablets pregnancy have been lost anthe end of 4 months. It had happened 2 months back. Now recently we got participated in sex. After 1 week from participation. My wife was suffering from bleeding. It is not the time of bleeding. U just pls give me useful tips. What was the reason for bleeding suddenly.
My problem is I can't sex with wife bcoz of my x girl friend was looking hot compared to she. But it's past. I want make good physical relation with wife. please guide me.
I am 36 years old female and I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis since 2yrs and thyroid since 11yrs.
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor.