Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kumar Sashi Bhushan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar Sashi BhushanYour feedback matters!
It is common to shed around 50 hair in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible. Hair loss can occur in men and women at any age. It can be a temporary phenomenon or an ongoing one and be caused by a range of reasons like change of environment, shampoo, genetic problems, health problems and more.
Can you identify with the following causes?
- Steroids - The use of steroids by individuals who suffer from male pattern baldness can significantly increase their chance of hair fall. This happens as the usage causes an increase in the dihydrotestosterone hormones, which is responsible for hair loss.
- Antibiotics - Taking antibiotics can have an adverse effect on your hair follicle. It decreases the levels of hemoglobin in your blood as well as minerals and vitamins stores in your cells. When this happens, it accelerates your hair fall rate.
- Smoking - Smoking can cause you to lose a significant amount of hair. Several studies suggest that smokers have a higher chance of going bald, with individuals who have a history of this condition in the family being more prone than others. Smoking causes the blockage of pores on the scalp surface, thereby reducing blood flow to the scalp. The effects of smoking on hair include poor hair quality and subsequent degradation. Smoking also brings about the early graying of your hair.
- Cancer - Cancer also affects your hair quality and causes you to become bald or thins out your hair. It's the radioactive rays in chemotherapy that causes your hair to fall out at a faster rate. Many a time, hair is also lost from the eye area, armpit, and pubic areas. The loss of hair generally starts within 2-4 weeks following the commencement of the treatment. The hair loss rate could be in clumps or little by little. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Sir. I have been a serious problem of hairfall from 1 year. Every day almost 40 or more than 40 hair is falling down during applying comb and shampoo. What should I do to stop them?
Hello, I am neha YADAV, I m 23 years old. I am suffering from pimple on my face, from 2-3 years. It's size is small, color is red, after few days it becomes dry. I want to ask you how I can lead of to this problem.
I am 20. Facing receding hair line and thinning of hair. My father has a beautiful head with no hair on top and front. What should I do to stop thinning hairs and balding.
In today’s world, females have advance techniques available for shaping up their breasts. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe.
Gone are the days, when you would sit back at home and blame nature for your saggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery at your rescue. Breast augmentation can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplift its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4 cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
1. In the crease under breast
2. Underarm (axillary)
3. Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple.
Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are, however, pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take painkillers, as advised by the surgeon. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!