Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kumar Sashi Bhushan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar Sashi BhushanYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 35 year old man. I face lots of cramps in my body. For example in my stomach, at my chin during yawning. At my forelegs while sleeping. Please tell me the reason and how I solve this?
My skin is less oily and is dry at T-zone. I have wheatish skin tone and skin looks dull. Which moisturiser and face wash should I use?
I have a awkward skin problem sometimes skin becomes glowing while sometimes it fades (mostly when wet) any suggestions what diet take?
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Damage due to sun exposure is the primary cause of skin aging. It especially affects those who have lighter or fairer skin as the low melanin content in their skin makes it more prone to damage and aging.
Although skin aging cannot be entirely stopped or reversed, the process can be slowed down to prevent its early onset.
There are many ways of doing so through some simple lifestyle modifications such as the following:
- Avoid sun exposure : This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Always wear sunscreen : This provides protection from the harmful rays of the sun (known as UVA and UVB). Making a habit of constantly applying sunscreen on all exposed parts of skin plays an important role in preventing skin aging. It is also necessary to use the right products, which should have an SPF rating or 30 or more.
- Eat healthy: Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Exercise regularly: Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
There are several other ways of preventing skin aging such as not smoking, avoiding the use of too many products and cosmetics, getting enough sleep, and always keeping skin cleansed and moisturized. Following these simple ways can effectively make your skin look younger and slow down the aging process.
Every women wants soft and glowing skin, which one will never get tired of touching.
Have you ever dreamt of having glowing skin, which is so soft, that your husband never stops telling you how soft it is?
Have you always wanted your friends to compliment on how radiant your skin is?
Well now, your dream will surely come true as given below are some tips to obtain soft and glowing skin naturally.
If you follow these tips properly then you will also have the soft and glowing skin naturally, which you always dreamed to possess.
Some of the tips to acquire smooth, soft and glowing skin naturally are:
- The harsh sun can really make your skin look bad hence, apply sunscreen every time you go out to protect your skin form dust and harsh rays of the sun.
- Make sure that you take a cool shower instead of a hot shower.
- Use less soap. Soap is made up of chemicals instead mix channe ka atta, shikakai powder and kasturi haldi and add some water to make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste to your body and rinse it off.
- Moisturize your skin daily as your skin needs nourishment.
- Eat healthy and be fit. If you eat healthy green vegetables, fruits and fibers, you will soon have glowing skin. Eat sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrot, mangoes, spinach, and blueberries and dry fruits and nuts.
- Workouts daily, if you tone your muscles, it will make your skin look tighter and well sculpted.
- Sleep well as a good night sleep will help your skin to look fresh.
- Don’t use excess make up. Cosmetics are made up of chemicals instead go for natural products.
- Apply rose water to your skin as it improves your complexion.
- Drink a lot of water as water makes your skin look bright and fresh. Dehydrated skin looks dull.
- Scrub your skin well as it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes your skin look radiant.
- Green tea scrub is a very effective scrub. To prepare a green tea scrub you need green tea leaves, one teaspoon of cream and one teaspoon of sugar. Boil green tea leaves in a spoon full of water and add sugar and cream to it. Mix well, apply, and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Hence these are some of the tips you have to follow religiously to get smooth and glowing skin naturally. Make sure that you follow them properly.