Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar MehraYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old and doing training of Rajasthan police force my height is 175 cm and weight is 55 kg I am very thin in looking so many friends make fun of mine. I am very serious for this my body is thin from childhood and I did many tried to develop for this I take high calories food but my cheek is very down. If any homeopathic and any type course can improve my condition then I will very thankful to you and Remembering in life. So I requested to develop my body and good looking for my cheek by it my face will be attractive. Very very Thanks.
I 18 year old male and I have skin problem such as red spot are appear on my skin. What should I do.
I am suffering from chickenpox since 8 days. Now I am felling weak. Still now I have skin sores till now.
Hello, I am 25 year male .I got dark circles under eye and face become very dull and shade. What could be the reason and how to cure it?
Hi When I stole. Inter layer of my anus pains /kinda ichyy. Help me. What it is happening. Sometimes it doesn't happen and some time it do?
Tell me tips for increasing fairness of skin? And keeping skin moisture, and how to get rid of dark spots under eyes.
She has a skin irritation problems, under thighs and stretch marks on the back. There are small pimples and also lots of irritations. She applied boro plus but still the problem persist. I found she had black dots and pain in that area.
I am a breastfeeding mom. My baby is 6 months old. I am having problem in breastfeeding due to itching, pain and little bit rash like red skin around my nipples few days ago. Please. Give suggestion.
I'm 27 years old my skin has become black due to sunlight how to remove that tanned area please suggest me good cream.
Age 21 suggest possible treatment for urticaria and white spot white patches on face is tacroz o.1% is good or not tell my hair always looks like dirty hair how can it become clean hair and also my hair is brown can I make it permanent black or not.
I wana my face to be totally clear clean and without hairs without make up. Tell me about if any proper course fr skin treatment.
I want my skin looking younger and glowing and fairer plg suggest some home base methods or any night cream for perfect me. My age is 31 years old and my face is oily.
Good morning doctor, I'm Sampath I had skin problems like elegy pls give me a correct solution to get ried of it.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.