Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. KumarYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir I am suffering from sex problem for last two years, sir I have automatically last sex during nights and in bathroom.
I am 22 yrs. My women colleague has given green signal to have sex with her. She is 38 years old. We both will be alone in office for around 1 hour everyday. But I am afraid that if we have sex in office we may get caught. Is it safe to have sex with her in a public place. Or in office itself. Is it necessary to use condom.
I am 26 year old, unmarried, but having erection problem during sex, when partner is playing with my dick then its ok, after sometime its became dull, please suggest me what should I do?
Is there is any side affect of taking avomine regularly? If I want to travel 24-30 hours then how many tablets I take? How long the affect of 1 tablet of avomine last?
About two months ago, there were some cracks found around at the tip of my penis's foreskin. After that wound got recovered, my foreskin got contracted. I am unable to uncover my penis when it is erected. It makes difficult to do so when it is not erected. It pains while I masturbate. Help me to get out of this problem.
Hello Dr. I have got pimple & acne problem from past 10 years. I get numerous pimples & my skin gets dull whenever I masturbate. The pimples are big & hurts a lot stay ls for days leaving behind black marks. I think I have problematic hormones. Also my skin immunity has gone zero gets dark even if I go out in sun for 15 min. I have got black spots all over my face & my skin feels like it is burnt. Have consulted many doctors but of no use. Its never ending & keeps on coming. Please suggest me something good as I am disheartened now & loosing all hopes.
What are the symptoms of hernia and how ti diagnose it ownself? Are there some home remedies to prevent it?
My 1.3 year old baby has made weight fall on his both legs, orthopedicIan said there is no fracture and given imol syrup but he is not able to walk properly. What to do. By when he will walk properly.
Hi I'm a engineering student. Mera penis bahot chhota hai but mai jab hast maithun karta hu tab long ho jata hai baad me small ho jata hai to mai Mera penis long rakhne k liye kya karu.
I'm 18 year old. I'm getting allergy when my body gets heated not in normal state i. E. When I'm running, exposed to sun. All these happens when I don't get sweat. It happened frequently when I'm young. Now it happens rarely. What should I do. Did this a problem.
Hi, I am 30 years old and I have 3 kids. Actually from 2 months am suffering from gastric problem early mrng as I wake up I fl like vomit n My stomach starts burning. Cant eat anything properly nor I can b active I feel to much illness am fed up of stomach burning .pls help I HD many gastric tablets n did many treatments bt no use Just fa a day I fl relax again same thing repeats.
I have tinea versicolor problem. I sweated all the time, become wet. The marks are in my chest, neck. I need to fix it soon. Give me proper homeopathic suggestion soon.
Hello doctors I have acidity and gas problem and also tiredness main mushkil se hi 5 minute straight khada ho pata hun mera weight 65 kg hai.
Regarding my Heart arteries blocked. I need ayurvedic treatment which can open my blocked arteries. I need an urgent answer. Regards.
My worst migraine. How much pain i were in and how i just couldn't do anything. That's how I am everyday. Right so I'm a 20 year old female, I'm and student and work as a waitress part time. So, I started with a headache on the 18th January this year, pain killers didn't work. Please advise.
Heart disease or cardiovascular disease is an umbrella term that encompasses a variety of heart related ailments including Angina, coronary artery disease, pulmonary stenosis, irregular heartbeat as well as heart failure and cardiac attacks, among many others. Training the heart to pump blood in a better fashion when one is suffering from such conditions, is the cornerstone of managing cardiovascular ailments. The exercises for this usually revolve around strengthening the heart and its various parts.
Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese form of energy flow exercises that can help patients suffering from heart or cardiovascular diseases. Let us see how.
- Non Vigorous: It is a medically proven fact that non vigorous exercises form an important part of managing the heart in such ailments. This is one of the most important rehabilitation elements for such patients. This kind of exercise usually involves movements like walking and even other mild forms of exercise. Tai Chi is one such form of breathing and motion.
- Muscular Strength: This mind body exercise is a traditional one that can benefit the aerobic capacity of the patient and create a basis for building the muscular strength in the area.
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is one of the most common problems experienced by patients who are suffering from any cardiovascular ailment. With the help of Tai Chi, the systolic and diastolic blood pressure levels have shown marked improvement. This is due to the uptake of oxygen in this resistance based, mild exercise which does not put undue pressure on the heart.
- Diabetes: Diabetes mellitus is another common side effect or even cause of cardiovascular diseases. For many patients, both the ailments go hand in hand. With the help of Tai Chi, the patient can show remarkable improvement in the blood sugar level as well. This also helps in losing some amount of weight even as the Tai Chi practitioners are encouraged to make dietary changes.
- Balance: Tai Chi helps in attaining a certain balance and poise that is required for the constant cleansing of toxins from the body and its various organs. In this way, Tai Chi actually works as a wholesome lifestyle moderator as well.
- Breathing: In Tai Chi, the practitioner is asked to focus on one's breath. This will deeply enhance the way we take and use oxygen within the system, which in turn has a highly beneficial effect as far as heart diseases go. This effect is also known as meditation in motion.
You can also take the package for Improving Heart Health.
Practicing Tai Chi is beneficial for good health and potentially fatal ailments like heart disease. Remember to ask your doctor whether or not you can try out a new form of exercise before you start. If you wish to discuss about any specific cardio or heart problem, you can consult a specilized cardiologist and ask a free question.